Chapter 3.1

University's Pride

"Attention, bow." The professor motioned Jisoo and Jennie to come forward and they did. "The election for Class Officers begins today, take this election seriously and vote for the right person." Jisoo said. Her serious aura plus Jennie's aura make the perfect combination.

 

Everyone nodded. "I now open the election for Class Officer, President." She looked around. "Yes, Sooyoung?

 

"I nominate Jisoo Kim for president." Jennie wrote Jisoo's name. Even the way Jennie writes is scary, well at least for them. 

 

"I close the nomination." Someone in the classroom said.

 

"I second the motion." Rosie said. The two J look at the professor, he nodded as Jennie wrote Jisoo's name beside the word "president". Their, BlackPink members, positions remained, so as the other students.

 

"I now open the election for Class Officer Sergeant at Arms." Jisoo said. "I nominate Rosie Park for Sergeant at Arms." Jennie wrote her name. In chorus, they all said,

 

"We close the nomination, we second the motion." Meaning, once the president elect someone, not only is the person worthy, they all will answer that way. Also, you can never disagree with it, the president has the authority, the adviser and her makes the law and is the law.

 

The two sit down as the professor stands again in the middle. "For all the officers, I'll give you your daily tasks and a new set of tasks. And for our new Sergeant at Arms, I'll be expecting a lot from you." He said as Rosie smiled and nodded.

 

"Do what you have to do as long as you'll keep quiet." The professor said, they all nodded. Jennie looked at Rosie as they stand up and walk out of the classroom. Rosie immediately followed them.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Washroom." Jisoo answered. "The boss wants to maintain our beauty by using minimal make-up. Make-up isn't allowed here in the university if you come here with it. But it is allowed if you will be applying make-up here in the university. You know that, right?" Rosie nodded.

 

They go inside the washroom and put their things on the table-like. "Rosie, you may have a pattern for applying make-up, but you'll follow mine." Jisoo said as Rosie nodded. Being the most beautiful, she needs to be strict with the pattern of make-up. 

 

(okay guys, I know nothing about make-up, so please bear with this.) 

 

1st: Foundation 
2nd: Eye make-up then eyebrow make-up
3rd: Lip balm 
4th: Lipstick

 

"Later after dismissal, we can practice." Jennie said while combing Lalisa's hair. They spoil Lalisa when it comes to her hair. Jisoo decided to experiment Rosie's hair and started braiding it. "Saturday and Sunday, physical and self-defense training. Any self-defenses learned or learning, Rosie?"

 

"Taekwondo only. I finished it already."

 

"Good." Jennie said. "This week, Jisoo will teach you basics of Aikido until next week. The next two weeks, Lalisa will teach you basics of Judo, and the next two weeks, I'll teach you basics of Karate. Any of them you're familiar with?"

 

"Only Aikido." She answered as the three of them nodded. 

 

"Even with the self-defenses we know, people sometimes only succumb when it's Jennie they're facing. Like that time when Lalisa was a new face in the university, though she's already a part since we were trainees,

 

"If something happens, press the speed dial." Lalisa whispered to herself, repeating what Jisoo said. Even with the lights still open in the university, she can't help but to feel uneasy. 

 

Jennie got home in the afternoon, Jisoo is buying groceries with their boss' card. Lalisa stayed since she returned the books she borrowed in the library. I should've convinced even one of them to stay! 

 

"Calm down, Lalisa. You're near the exit, though I'm still at the building." She whispered to herself. Then, a group of 4 boys appeared before her.

 

"Hey, new face."

 

"Come on, hang out with us." They cooed as they encircled her.

 

Don't hesitate to press the speed dial. She remembered Jennie said before she left. "Excuse me." She said, trying to get out even though she knows it's no avail.

 

If you feel like you can't defend yourself physically, just press the speed dial, and I'll be there immediately. Just do what Jennie unnie said, and they'll retreat. Lalisa said to herself, and inside her pocket, she pressed the speed dial.

 

While I'm on my way, do your best to defend yourself. Jennie added. A guy suddenly holds her arm as she wave her arm forcefully until the guy retrieved his hand.

 

The guys smirked and Lalisa did her best to hold back her tears. She's tired from studying and she practiced a dance routine all night yesterday, she can't focus proeprly. Unnie... She called her out in her mind.

 

"Oh, a bit of a fighter, huh. Did Jennie taught-"

 

The two of them were kicked aside all of a sudden. "How about I teach the four of you a lesson?" Jennie said and attacked the boys mercilessly. Twisting their arms, kicking their backs, crashing them as Lalisa watched in awe.

 

You'll understand once you press the speed dial. She suddenly remembered what Jisoo said. And now she also understands why everyone is afraid of her, not only because she's leader and that's why she got the most feared title...

 

It's also because of her protection ways.

 

Jennie aggressively get their I.Ds and hid it inside her pocket. She kneeled down to level the guys she currently beat. "Starting tomorrow, 2 weeks community service, and every afternoon, you'll be moping the floors and sweep every classroom." She said.

 

She stands up and looked at them, "Before doing anything stupid, be sure that I am nowhere near." She said, holding them by the collar, pulling them with it towards the exit, she goes back then motioned Lalisa to walk towards her.

 

Lalisa immediately hugged her and cried. Jennie softened, hugging her back, patting her head and soothing her. "There, there. Unnie is here."

 

Rosie gaped throughout Jisoo's narration, they laughed with her reaction. "I suddenly want to see Jennie unnie fighting." She said as they laugh harder, she also laugh with them. After applying make-up, they all leave the washroom and went back to their classroom.

 

"Jisoo unnie, what is your best self-defense?" She asked, looking at her as Jisoo smiled. 

 

"Her raising her eyebrow before anyone can even attack her." Jennie answered as Rosie blinked. Jisoo laughed and nodded. "For Lalisa, her body speaks everything, she's the dancer, she combines Judo with dance moves." Jisoo laughed harder, even clapping like a seal with Jennie's empty face, Rosie's innocent reaction, and Lalisa's death glare.

 

"I wonder what's mine." Rosie said. "Back in the trainee days, they can never say anything about me because I alread featured in GD-sunbae's song." She said. 

 

"Then maybe your voice can be your best self-defense." Lalisa said. Jennie's phone ringed and they all looked at the screen.

 

From: Boss
Disregard your practice later, we'll be having your photoshoot of your article so we can release it immediately.

 

To: Boss
Ne, boss. 

 

Jisoo and Lalisa laughed with her reply. "Ah, why?" She asked as the two shook their heads. 

 

"Ask him how many themes will we be shooting today." Lalisa said as she nodded.

 

To: Boss
Boss, how many themes are we gonna shoot later? 

 

From: Boss
1 theme only. All of you will be wearing school uniforms, and Roseanne will have a different school uniform design, indicating she's a new one. 

 

Jennie made Rosie read it as she nodded, she retrieved her cellphone, "Any questions to ask?" They simultaenously shook their heads. She replied.

 

To: Boss
Okay, thank you boss.

--

Chapter 3.1 is up!! 

sincerely apologize for not updating this story for 20 or more days. All because of one reason: schoolworks. We are done with exams and I'm supposed to do a project but here I am, re-writing Chapter 3. Because why the hell not? I enjoy this much more. 

I decided to re-write because it was their goodbye stage yesterday and I also watched Train To Busan, so sorrow is eating me, that's why I decided to just update :D

I also read comments about wanting ships to happen here in the story, I personally don't have any ships yet in BlackPink, I'm still trying to see if romance between them is possible here in my story. Because I don't want to ship them with anyone, except for them, so maybe it is possible :D. My heart is very fragile towards ships, so... :)) 

Comments are appreciated and I hope you enjoyed the third (point one) chapter! :D