Chapter 2

University's Pride

Lalisa bought hamburger for her and Jisoo's lunch, noodles for Jennie's lunch. It's been an unspoken tradition that during lunch, Lalisa will buy their lunch while the two gave her money.

 

 

Jisoo ------- Jennie

Lalisa ------- /Winner’s Empty/

 

 

That's always the arrangement, and now, Rosie will be sitting beside Jisoo. Jennie detected her aura, Jisoo detected her beauty, Lalisa detected her smartness and the three of them detected her vocals.

 

 

That's why it's no wonder why they'll be joining her in their group that has been untouched since years, years for no one in their eyes and in their minds has the aura, the brains, the talent and the beauty.

 

 

"Um,  Jennie-ssi." The three of them looked at the source. It was Rosie.

 

 

"Oh, sit down." Jennie said and motioned her to sit, as she did. "You're a singer, aren't you?" She immediately asked which surprised the latter, but eventually nodded.

 

 

"Admit it too; you're the smartest from your previous class." Lalisa said; smiling, as the latter, yet again, was surprised. Jisoo hold Rosie's chin and make her look at her.

 

 

"Your face's perfect. I agree." She said, retrieving her hand, looking at Jennie, which confused the latter. Lalisa laughed.

 

 

"We call ourselves BlackPink. This is Jennie Kim, the group's leader and rapper.

 

 

“This is Jisoo Kim, oldest and the group's visual.

 

 

“And I'm Lalisa Manoban, Thai, the youngest and the group's dancer." Lalisa started. "And for the first time in years, we will be adding another person and that is you."

 

 

"Me? Why?" Jennie smirked at her as Rosie looked at her.

 

 

"We are called as the university's most feared, most smart, most talented and most beautiful women. And in years, no one was added since no one passed our expectations, only you." Jennie explained as Rosie nodded slowly.

 

 

"We represent the university in many different ways, be it academic or non-academic competitions, talent competitions and beauty competitions." Jisoo added as Rosie nodded again.

 

 

"Um, why is everyone afraid of Jennie-ssi?" She asked; the three of them smiled.

 

 

"It's because she's strict, she haves a poker face and a serious aura. Only when she's around us will she smile and be a normal person." Lalisa answered as Jennie rolled her eyes.

 

 

"I mean all of us have those auras, but hers stand out the most of course, as a leader." Rosie nodded.

 

 

"Also, those gullible humans believe in my bullying issue." Jennie added. "It was just made up by a person who really hates me." Rosie nodded once more.

 

 

"So, back to the topic, are you willing to join the group?" Jennie asked. 

 

 

"We can wait until you made up your mind." Jisoo added, overpowering the forcing aura of Jennie. 

 

 

"I already made up my mind, and I'm willing to join." Rosie answered as the three smiled. 

 

 

"So, BlackPink's newcomer and vocals: Rosie Park." Lalisa said as they laughed.

 

 

"That will be your permanent seat here in the cafeteria during lunch, since we are the only ones who has this kind of table." Rosie's eyes widened with awe with what Lalisa said.

 

 

"But Lalisa, you're still the youngest." Jisoo said as the latter pouted and they laugh once more.

 

 

"And your seat in our main room will be permanently next to me." Jennie said as Rosie nodded. "Tomorrow, it will be announced that BlackPink will have a new member, so think of your description."

 

 

"Description?" She asked. 

 

 

"Like for Jennie's, leader of the group and tongue sharp as a knife. Lalisa, youngest and moves smooth as the ocean waves. Mine, oldest and face beautiful as the universe. Yours will be, Rosie, newcomer and?"

 

 

"Well, people back then call me as a nightingale."

 

 

"Then, Rosie, newcomer and voice's of a nightingale. That's what you'll say tomorrow." Jennie said as Rosie nodded. "We are the university's pride, so we are one of the priorities."

 

 

"I forgot to ask, why is it called BlackPink?" Maybe this is the group he is telling me about. 

 

 

"Pink isn't enough, so as beauty and smartness, black stands for being feared and talented. And we might are all of the four, at least now you have the talented title." Lalisa explained.

 

 

"Talented?"

 

 

"Jennie unnie is for the most feared, a.k.a respected. Jisoo unnie is for the most beautiful. I am the smartest. And you are the most talented. We are all that, but at least, four members, four descriptions." Lalisa said as Rosie nodded.

 

 

"Hand us over your phone." Jisoo said as she did. Jisoo put all of their numbers. "You have someone on the speed dial?" Rosie shook her head. "Then I'll put Jennie's number." She said. "When someone is crossing our line or privacy, once you press the speed dial, she'll be there and the rest is history."

 

 

"You're scaring her." Jennie said as Jisoo smiled sweetly, giving Rosie's phone back. "You'll meet our boss later at dismissal to get his approval and so that we can start training you."

 

 

"Boss?" They nodded. "Train for what?" I'm already done training, though, that's why he released me.

 

 

"All of us know how to rap, sing and dance. We haven't seen you dancing nor hear you rapping, so we'll just improve it." Jennie answered as she nodded. 

 

 

They eat for a while, letting Rosie adjust with her new surroundings.

 

 

"Is Jisoo unnie the class president?" Rosie asked, breaking the silence, wanting to know more of her group.

 

 

"Aaah, kyeopta." Jisoo said as Rosie blushed. "I'm the Class President, Lalisa is the Vice, and Jennie is the Secretary. The class officers’ election will start again tomorrow. What position did you have?"

 

 

"Sergeant at Arms, that position is very important in our school back then." Rosie answered as Jennie smirked, and Rosie told herself to get used to Jennie smirking out of nowhere. 

 

 

"So it means you're strict?" Jennie asked as Rosie nodded. "Good." Rosie blinked as the two laughed. "In the SC, I'm the President, Jisoo is the Vice, and Lalisa is the Secretary. What's your previous position in the SC?"

 

 

"Treasurer, since the director of my previous school trusts me the most since I'm a top-scorer in Math and my dad is a businessman, he teaches me things though he knows I'll pursue another career." She answered and explained. The three nodded.

 

 

"You still want those positions, or you want a different one? I can give you my SC President position if you want to be the president." Rosie's eyes widened and looked at Jennie, Jennie nodded.

 

 

"I'm not used to being president, so, I'm fine with maintaining my positions, the Sergeant at Arms and Treasurer." She answered.

 

 

"So, I'll elect her as Sergeant at Arms in the class, and you, of course, Jennie, will elect her as Treasurer the day after tomorrow." Jisoo said. "Once the president elects someone, it means the person is worthy to have the position."

 

 

Lalisa smiled. "Aah, haengbokhae~." She said. "Oh, by the way, your locker will be next to mine. I'm in charge of the lockers, since I'm the Sports President, anything related to sports and body movement." Rosie nodded.

 

 

"And I'll elect you as Music President, anything related to music." Lalisa added. 

 

 

"Me?"

 

 

"Yes, you're strict and you can have that position. Let Lalisa elect you, she'll use her maknae charms." Jennie said as Lalisa linked arms with her. "The election of that will happen next week. Now, what's your next class?"

 

 

"Calculus."

 

 

"So, goodbye, Lalisa." Both of the J said as Lalisa frowned. They all stand up before the bell rings. Everyone give way when they saw Jennie walking, behind her is Jisoo and Rosie, then behind them is Lalisa.

 

 

"Wow, so she was added."

 

 

"So lucky!"

 

 

"She sure is great."

 

 

Rosie immediately lowered her head, obviously not used at the attention she's receiving and will be receiving. Sure, she's used to recognitions but this kind of attention? Boy, she'll forever need Jennie for it.

 

 

"Be used to the comments since you're a newcomer." Jisoo said as Rosie nodded.

 

 

"Jennieunnie's aura is really scary." She whispered as Jisoo laughed.

 

 

"Be used to that. You'll find her scary aura comfortable, too." Rosie smiled and nodded. 

 

 

"Bye, unnies!" Lalisa said as they bid her goodbye as she goes upstairs for her next class. As they walk, they put Rosie in the middle so she'll stand out.

 

 

"Chin up, walk confidently." Jennie whispered as Rosie did. 

 

 

"She blends so well."

 

 

"Jennie herself recruited her; she really must be fit for BlackPink."

 

 

They walked towards their Calculus room, and the once noisy room is now quiet. The professor came in and did a few introduction.

 

 

"Now class, solve this problem in the board and you'll be exempted in the first quiz."

 

 

Rosie raises her hand and the two hide their smiles. "Yes, Rosie." She stands up and answered verbally the solution and the answer. Everyone was surprised, even the professor.

 

 

"Excellent, Rosie." She sits down and she smiled. The class continued, and as if it was only the three who are in the room. Well, most likely just Rosie and the two backing her up, letting herself experience the BlackPink vibe; Lalisa Version, most known as the smartest version. 

 

-

 

"You're the president of body movement, if you didn't get your body here within three minutes, Seulgi will replace you." Jennie threatened Lalisa over the phone; they're professional when it comes to waiting, but making Jennie wait for the second time this day? 

 

 

Might as well say hello to G-Dragon and CL's hot-headed daughter. 

 

 

Which is, well, equivalent to hell. 

 

 

"What the?! Unnie! I promise, it was such a talk show!"

 

 

Lalisa said over the phone, her gasping for air means she's running while talking to Jennie over the phone. 

 

 

"We always experience talk shows but we still arrive on boss' desired time, what kind of excuse are you trying to make?" Jennie asked. "Right after I end this call, I'll call Seulgi that she'll be the new president of the Sports and Body Movement."

 

 

"Hi, unnie!" Lalisa said, haggard as hell but she doesn't care, ragged breathing obvious by her shoulders' exaggerated up and down movement, her chest heaving up and down. Still, she managed to smile. 

 

 

Jisoo looked at her, she immediately frown and her eyebrows immediately furrowed. Rosie's eyes widened and hanging open, "Lalisa, did you just take a shortcut through the forest part?" Rosie asked.

 

 

Jennie ended the call, fished her phone inside her bag, and then looked at Lalisa. Lalisa, then, immediately put her hands on her knees and breathe as if it's her first time to breathe so much. 

 

 

Rosie comes to her side and rubbed her hand in the latter's back. After Lalisa recovered, she retrieved her hands and stands straight; Rosie helped her with her appearance even though it will help only a little. 

 

 

Jennie looked at Jisoo and motioned her to go to the washroom to fix Lalisa; they did as she stayed with Rosie. 

 

 

"Unnie, who is Seulgi?" Rosie asked as Jennie smiled at her.

 

 

"She's the Vice President of Sports and Body Movement; she's in a group called Red Velvet." She answered as Rosie nodded, smiling at the group's name. "Cute name, right?" Rosie nodded.

 

 

After 5 minutes, Lalisa looked like she didn't run too much at all, and that made Rosie gape at them, startled with Jisoo's ability and power to change someone's appearance within a short period of time.

 

 

The three smiled at her reaction. "She's called the most beautiful for a reason." Jennie said and Rosie closed . "Let's go." She said and linked arms with Lalisa. They walked to the parking lot towards the black van. 

 

 

Jennie sits beside the window inside, beside her is Rosie,

 

 

At their back is Jisoo then Lalisa. Jisoo nodded at the driver as he started driving. It's a fifteen minute driving distance, they can just actually walk if only Lalisa is not fifteen or more minutes late. 

 

 

"We'll go to Boss' office in the training building." Jennie said to Rosie as she nodded. "Also, our dorm is a walking distance to the training building." She added as Rosie nodded once more. 

 

 

As they are already in front of the building, the van stopped as the four of them goes inside. 

 

 

I feel guilty not telling them that I'm a trainee here, Rosie thought as she saw the building, she didn't say a word though. Jennie knocked three times in their Boss' office door as they go inside.

 

 

Jisoo closed the door as they stand in front of him. "Hello there, Roseanne." He said as she bowed. The three immediately looked at her, then to him. Jennie raised an eyebrow. 

 

 

He smiled. "I knew that you'll immediately recruit her the moment she step inside." He said. Lalisa gaped, Jisoo's eyes widened, as Jennie's eyebrows furrowed. "I assumed you didin't tell them as I said?" He says to Rosie.

 

 

She nodded, "And I feel so guilty." She answered as he laughed. "Mian, unnies, Lalisa." She said and bowed to the three, then retrieved. 

 

 

"She already got my approval the day I released her." Jisoo and Lalisa nodded while Jennie rolled her eyes first. He laughed. "You really deserve to be called as GD and CL's daughter." He said. 

 

 

"Is she the last one? Or are you planning to add another one?" Jennie asked. 

 

 

"Last one, no more." The three nodded. 

 

 

"But why did we not see her?" Lalisa asked him. 

 

 

"The three of you are already BlackPink two years before she came." He answered as the three of them nodded. "I was about to release her last year, but your sunbae group, BigBang, has to have a comeback, you know that, right?" They nodded.

 

 

"So tomorrow, I'll release an article regarding her and an announcement. I assume you already have your description as per what they say, Roseanne?" She nodded. "Then, I think that's it. Go show her her new dorm." They nodded.

 

-

 

"We even thought that the room with a bed is just really an extra one." Lalisa said. Jisoo is in the kitchen, preparing for dinner and Jennie is helping her. 

 

 

"I thought it's a dorm, why are there rooms?" Rosie asked, tilting her head to look at the doors of their rooms. She looked at Lalisa, waiting for an answer.

 

 

"We are used to calling it as dorms, even our sunbaes call it dorms, and we kind of develop that habit." She answered and smiled as Rosie nodded. "Let's go inside your room and we'll personalize it tomorrow." She said, opening the door of the once was an extra room. 

 

 

They go inside, putting her bags filled with her things on one side of the room. "Personalize?" She asked as Lalisa nodded. 

 

 

"You'll see our rooms later after dinner." She answered as Rosie nodded once more. She noticed that all she did was to ask and nod all day. 

 

 

They go outside and go in the kitchen and sit. "We even thought that this extra chair is just really an extra." Lalisa said, smiling as Rosie can't help but to smile, too. 

 

 

Jisoo ------- Lalisa

Jennie ----- Rosie

 

 

Jisoo and Jennie serve the food as they also sit down. As they started eating, Jisoo asked, "Did you already know that you're joining us?"

 

 

Rosie shook her head, "Only last year when Boss is about to add me." She answered as the three nodded. 

 

 

"Is he really not exposing you?" Jennie asked. The three of them were exposed to the university even before they are officially debuted students from the YG strand. 

 

 

Jennie was exposed when Boss released a video of her rapping, then the next year, a video of her singing then rapping. She also featured in her sunbaes' songs. 

 

 

Lalisa was exposed when Boss released a video of trainees dancing as a monthly assessment, though it's only concentrated on her. She is also a model of the YG strand clothing line called NONA9ON along with her sunbaes. 

 

 

Jisoo was exposed through CF modeling, along and with sunbaes in and out of the YG strand which made her famous in an instant. She was also a part of a cameo together with her sunbaes for a drama called Producers. 

 

 

"Only through GD-sunbae's song." She answered as all of them stopped eating and stared at her, asking her when did it happened. "When I was accepted, Boss told me to feature his song; he told me he'll not reveal my name, only a question mark." 

 

 

The three of them simultaneously face-palmed which surprised her. 

 

--

 

Chapter 2 is up!! 

 

I, personally, am overwhelmed with the number of views and subscribers with just one chapter published >////< I'm really happy that you enjoyed the first chapter! 

 

As you can see in this chapter, I made Jennie as the leader. Ever since PinkPunk days, I (majority of us) am assuming that she'll be the leader, with how YG spoils her with her featuring her sunbaes' songs, her being said to be the rapper, so I just have the feeling that she's the leader. So, it really surprises me that they'll have no leader, but YG's reason is acceptable, and I just have the feeling it's because of Minzy leaving issue...  

 

And so!! I'll make (already made) her the leader in my story~ ^^

 

I also noticed that out of the three, Rosie is exposed less, that's why I added it to my story. 

 

GUYS, I ASSUMED YOU ALREADY WATCHED THEIR LIVE PERFORMANCES, ARE YOU GUYS STILL ALIVE BUT BARELY BREATHING?! 

 

I hope you enjoyed the second chapter! :D