Chapter 1

University's Pride

 

""Ssh, girl! Jennie is coming!"

 

 

"So slow! Get out of Jennie's way!"

 

 

"She's so pretty!"

 

 

With her poker face and serious aura, everyone would seriously shut up and give way for her, in order not to be "beaten". "Seriously, where is Jisoo unnie?" She muttered under her breath and rolled her eyes.

 

 

She looked at her watch and goes over her locker, opened it aggressively and put some of her tings there. She was about to close it when someone hugged her from the back.

 

 

"Annyeong, Jennie." Jisoo cooed sweetly, in order not to be scold, even though it's no use. Jennie turned around and Jisoo smiled sweetly. Jennie sighed as Jisoo giggled.

 

 

"What took you so long, unnie?" She asked as Jisoo retrieved and swayed her shoulders cutely as Jennie closed her locker. "Swaying cutely isn't going to work this time, unnie." She and Jisoo talked about going to the university at 8:30 AM, since it's the first day once more and Jennie immediately disliked her first day.

 

 

Jisoo pouted and link arms with her as they walk together. It's a good thing Jisoo has again her light aura that makes everyone comfortable, even when she's around Jennie.

 

 

"Now, where's our youngest?" Jisoo asked while fixing her hair. "Jennie, does my hair color suits me?" She asked, looking at her. Jennie looked at her and smiled. She only smiles around them, especially when she's in a bad mood.

 

 

"Everything suits you, unnie." She answered.

 

 

"Aish, I'm flattered." Jisoo said as Jennie rolled her eyes while smiling. 

 

 

"Jennie unnie! Jisoo unnie!" Someone called, Lalisa. Both of them turned around and was hugged by her. "Bogo shipeo! Neomu neomu!" She said as Jisoo said the same, they both look at Jennie as she raised an eyebrow. 

 

 

"Jaemi eobseo." They both said. Jennie shook her head as they walked towards their main classroom. The main classroom is the room where all students with the same level will go to first thing in the morning, it's where the assigned adviser-like professor will say some reminders and such.

 

 

Even with different courses, it's been the University Rule ever since it was established.

 

 

As they feel Jennie's presence (immediately), they (immediately) give way once more, only murmurs are heard from the students, now that she's together with her group members. 

 

 

"Guys, after dismissal, come with me later, I'll buy new cosmetics and we'll try some new brands." Jisoo said as Jennie nodded. Lalisa laughed and the two looked at her curiously.

 

 

"Unnie, by 'some', you mean it's already crossed out." She said as Jennie laughed, making Jisoo glare at the both of them. "Unnie, I know you're in charge of our beauty, but please be honest with yourself and to us, we are the most feared." She added, biting her lower lip to refrain from laughing loud. 

 

 

Jennie hid her lips, smiling as Jisoo slapped their arms which made them frown immediately. 

 

 

"Why are the both of you always mean to me?" She asked, pouting. The two shrugged their shoulders simultaenously  as Jisoo rolled her eyes. "I can hear their noise already."

 

 

"Don't change the topic, unnie." Lalisa said as Jisoo frowned and eyebrows furrowed. Lalisa smiled and linked arms with Jisoo as she also smiled and rolled her eyes. 

 

 

"Go inside first." Jennie said, removing her arm and Lalisa did the same. Jisoo looked at Jennie, asking her why. "You are still the previous president, you going inside the classroom will silence them, and it's one of your perks being a member of BlackPink." She answered and explained. Jisoo smirked because of that.

 

 

Jisoo faced the door and her usual face mode is on.

 

 

Jisoo turned the knob and opened the door, entering. And everyone become silent. Her intimidating aura made them to do so, and because of that aura, it is one of the reasons why she became close with Jennie.

 

 

Every row has seven seats, and Jisoo sits in her usual spot: second row, fourth seat. 

 

 

Next is Lalisa, who sits in Jisoo's right,

 

 

Then Jennie who sits on Jisoo's left.

 

 

When students are trying to seat on the second row to clearly hear the reminders, there's always a space, especially for Jennie. Well, what would you expect? She's the most feared out of the three of them.

 

 

Jennie looked at Jisoo in her peripheral view, smirked when she saw the latter's poker yet beautiful face.

 

 

She rested her head in her right palm, waiting for the professor to arrive. While Jisoo, her arms and legs crossed. Lalisa has her hands on her desk, one foot settled into the metal below the armchair. 

 

 

The professor came in as Jisoo stands up, "Attention. Bow." She said and all of them did. The professor motioned her to sit and she did, then the whole class did. 

 

 

"Good morning class, we have a newcomer, an Australian who grew up in Korea. Come in." He said as the girl did. Eveyone's eyes widened, including the three, she's beautiful and has an unexplainable aura that the three immediately liked. 

 

 

She bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Chaeyoung, but you can call me Roseanne or Rosie. Nice to meet you." She said. 

 

 

Everyone greeted her back as she smiled, while the three just stared at her, judging her the BlackPink manner. 

 

 

"Okay, thank you. Please occupy the seat beside Ms. Jennie Kim." She nodded and sits beside her. Jennie followed her by stare, and after a few seconds, she looked in front again. She looked at Jisoo and Lalisa in her peripheral view, Lalisa smiled and Jisoo nod.

 

 

The orientation started, but it is not needed for the three, only for the newcomer and their classmates. 

 

 

As the professor dismissed them, Rosie looked at her schedule for her next subject. As she stands up, Jennie blocks her way. "Yes?" She asked. 

 

 

"Later at lunch, go to our table." Jennie said and smiled at her. Rosie smiled back and nodded. She looks kind, Rosie thought. 

 

 

Jennie goes out of the room and Rosie followed her with her curious stare. She seems to be avoided, though. She thought as she shrugged her shoulders. 

 

 

As she goes out of the room, murmurs greeted her.

 

 

"Wow, Jennie smiled at her."

 

 

"She was even asked to their table!"

 

 

"So lucky."

 

 

She fastens her walking pace; wondering why being asked to their table and being smiled at by Jennie is a big thing. 

 

--

 

Hi guys! This is the first chapter~! Sorry if it took too long, a lot happened, majority of them are caused by school activities ;;A;;

 

AND CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT?! BLACKPINK DEBUTED!! THEY SLAYED ME AS EXPECTED! (one of the major reasons I am motivated to finish chapter one and publish it ^^) HWI-PARAM! HWI-PARAM PARAM PARAM! BOOM BA YAH! YAH YAH YAH BOOM BA YAH! 

 

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! :D