Chapter 3.2

University's Pride

"Those two are really making me wait, and they even include Rosie." Jisoo muttered under her breath, she was pleaded to stay and "guard" the van since the two need to buy something in their variety store.

 

 

When she was about to talk to Rosie, Lalisa immediately pulled Rosie away and made her run with them. She has no choice but to sit on an indoor-designed bench, waiting for them, and while waiting she decided to open a pack of chips. 

 

 

And she almost throw it away when someone back-hugged her tightly, "Unnie, what's that?" Then the one who asked that gasped and immediately grab chips. Jisoo looked at her in an annoying manner.

 

 

"Aish..." She said, "Seriously, Jennie?" The latter smiled sheepishly at her, knowing she just pissed her off. Chips are Jisoo's thing, her favorite snack in the world and would fight even their boss for it. 

 

 

"Say aah, I'm gonna feed you." She said, trying to appease her. Jisoo frowned, but in the end, eats the chips she's holding, Jennie smiled at the latter's love for chips. She, then, sits beside her. 

 

 

"Aren't you with them?" Jisoo asked, looking at her. Jennie didn't answer her, she was about to put her hand and grab some chips again when Jisoo slapped her hand away. Jennie smiled at the annoyed girl. 

 

 

"I was." She answered. "Lalisa keeps on interrogating her, so I didn't bother, and I got bored." Again, she was about to get some chips when Jisoo, again, slapped her hand away. The leader pouted at her which made Jisoo laugh. 

 

 

Others would say it's a miracle to see her pout, or it may be even a good luck charm to anyone who sees and witnesses it. But for the two, Lalisa, especially Jisoo, always see the leader pouting, which means, it's nothing new to them.

 

 

In the end, they both eat the chips, even arguing the other who gets the bigger one. Lalisa suddenly appears at their back and tries to see if there are any chips left; she frowned at the two as the two laughed. 

 

 

"Rosie unnie, they are laughing at me." Lalisa said in her cute, maknae voice, looking at Rosie with her puppy eyes. Rosie finds it cute, but not the two. They immediately look at Rosie with their empty reactions that made Rosie retracted a bit. 

 

 

Lalisa glared at her unnies as they smiled at Rosie. Rosie laughed with the action. How can they be the most feared?! Rosie thought. Jennie motioned them to go inside the car; Jennie sits beside the driver's seat, Jisoo at the back; beside the window, then Rosie, then Lalisa. 

 

 

To: Boss

Boss, we're on our way to the building.

 

 

Jennie texted as the driver started driving. "We'll go straight to the building." Jennie said as the driver nodded. 

 

 

From: Boss

Okay. Tomorrow, I want you to edit two songs that Teddy made for your first two OT4 songs. 

 

 

To: Boss

Got it, boss. 

 

 

"Guys, tomorrow, boss want us to edit two songs from Teddy-sunbae." Jennie said, looking at the back, and then showing the message. Jisoo reads it and nodded. "Our first two OT4 songs." Jennie said and smiled, all of them smiled and clapped. 

 

 

"It's that time again when we should be cautious about news and rumors and everything regarding line distribution." Lalisa said as the two, inlcuding the driver, laughed. "But it's true!" Lalisa said as the elder line just nodded. 

 

 

"What's with the line distribution?" Rosie asked as Lalisa looked at her. 

 

 

"Even though there's nothing wrong with our line distribution, we are even praised because we maintained it so fair for the past years, there are still immature and haters saying things about it, even with just a second difference, they'll bash us for that." Lalisa explained as Rosie nodded.

 

 

-

 

 

There are already staffs, make-up artists, stylists, uniforms, lights, and everything, even their boss. They bowed and greet to every staff they saw and especially to their boss. "Annyeonghaseyo, sajangnim." Jisoo greeted as their boss smiled and greeted them back.

 

 

"Start fixing yourselves." Boss said as they answered yes in chorus. They go to their respective make-up artists and stylists then they started fixing them. They already have their own uniforms their stylists and boss personally chose.

 

 

In a matter of 15 minutes or less, they are already fixed. "The three of you will be having the same background which is this one." Boss said, pointing at a brick wall, they nodded. "Roseanne, you'll be sitting on stairs with a door background, a symbol of welcoming you to BlackPink." She smiled and nodded. 

 

 

"Jennie, you go first." Said the photographer as she nodded. She's wearing a white blouse with long sleeves, dark blue sweater vest, light grey skirt that reaches above her knees, dark blue long socks, rubber shoes, and a black choker gracing her neck. 

 

 

They took a total of 7 pictures until Boss is satisfied. "Lalisa, you go next." The photographer said, Jennie go towards the editors and looks at her photos. Lalisa is wearing a white blouse, dark blue suspenders, a dark blue skirt, the same dark blue long socks as Jennie, and a combination of rubber shoes and black shoes. 

 

 

The same with Jennie, she also has a total of 7 photos. She, then, joined Jennie in looking at her photos. "Jisoo!" She's wearing the same white blouse and dark blue skirt as Lalisa, she's wearing long white socks, and white rubber shoes. Being the most beautiful, she has a total of 11 photos. 

 

 

She joined the two. "Rose!" She's wearing a shirt with a cartoon animal face wtih sunglasses, checkered skirt of colors blue and green with a hint of yellow, white long socks like Jisoo's, then shoes. She has a total of 7 photos. When she was about to go to the three, the photographer called for them and the three tried their best not to burst out laughing with her reaction, but she hid it with a smile.

 

 

"The four of you!" They did certain poses and they did a total of 8, on which they'll choose the best and perfect one. After that, they were all about to go to the editors when Boss called them. 

 

 

"We'll release the photoshoot and the article the day after tomorrow, so that we can double check if there are furthermore errors." Boss said as they nodded and bowed. "As what I texted to Jennie, Teddy already has two songs for your first two OT4 songs." They clapped and cheered for them.

 

 

"Edit some parts you want to edit, add your color to it like you always used to." He said as they nodded. "Which is fair line distribution." He joked as they all laughed, and laughed harder with Rosie's reaction.

 

 

"Never knew that Boss has this side?" Jisoo said as they all laugh again. Before dead air dominated them, boss started to speak. 

 

 

"Teddy also assigned the parts, just edit it if you don't think it's fair." He said as they nodded. "Do you have assignments to do?" They shook their heads as he nodded. "You can go now , I'll just text you if I'll assign you to do something." 

 

 

"Ne, boss~." They said, he nod to them as he leaves. The four bowed to the staffs, thanking them for their hard work until they got into the van. This time, Jennie sat with them at the back. 

 

 

Rosie ------ Jennie 

Jisoo ------ Lalisa

 

 

"Why do I feel tired with just a number of poses?" Rosie asked as they laughed. "Don't you get tired, Jichu unnie?" She asked, looking at the back. Jisoo laughed merrily, and then started to fake cry. 

 

 

"I'm used to it." She answered. "Like, standing still until they get a perfect shot of you, maintaining a fresh smile even though you wanted to frown so deep; I'm used to those scenarios." She added as Rosie stared at a distance, thinking how much her unnie endured for those photos. 

 

 

She looked at Jisoo with such sad eyes as Jisoo retracted, the two laughed. "I wonder how the choreography for our two songs will be, though." Lalisa said as Jennie looked at her in an are-you-kidding-me manner. Lalisa retracted. 

 

 

"You'll edit it in the end." Jennie said as Lalisa smiled sweetly. 

 

 

-

 

 

The nomination for the SC goes the same way like the homeroom officers; once the president nominates someone, that someone immediately receives the position. 

 

 

And so, Rosie is the new Treasurer. The BlackPink members maintained their positions. Before the other SC members can react or question why, she threw across the table Rosie's Math achievements, high score tests, card grades, and certificates of outside of the country Math competitions. 

 

 

Rosie's eyes widened with Jennie's attitude. Jisoo and Lalisa tried their best not to laugh; Rosie's reactions never failed them. "Her father is a businessman and since young, he's been teaching her complicated maths. She's the previous SC Treasurer in her school." Jisoo said.

 

 

"You can double-check those papers, cards, and certificates." Lalisa said. "Her father is this man." She showed them the picture of her father as their eyes widened. They slowly nodded. "I'll write her name, then?" She said, then types Rosie's name in the official list of the new set of School Council Officers.

 

 

After a few minutes of discussions, all of them, except BlackPink, left the room. Jisoo stretched as Lalisa is double-checking the matters and suggestions she typed. "I still wonder why they doubt your decisions. I mean, you wouldn't be our leader and the SC President for nothing." Lalisa said, finally closing her laptop, resting her legs on a vacant chair near her.

 

 

"Except for thinking she's just using her position, especially as a leader, as what she said, they are gullible enough to believe that she was a bully." Jisoo said as Lalisa sighed and pouted. "Rosie, Boss made an action about it after we debut, but you know, you can't help immature and haters." She told Rosie. 

 

 

"But the funny thing is, they can't even confront her!" Lalisa said as the three laughed. "They say a lot at her back, and when we heard it and ask them why not tell her because she'll appreciate it more, which is true, they'll shut their mouths and we don't know why. Clueless as !" The three laughed harder and Rosie joined laughing when Lalisa cursed. 

 

 

"Why do they hate you a lot, Jennie unnie?" Rosie asked as Jennie shrugged her shoulders, Rosie looked at the two and they did the same action. "Jisoo unnie, do they also say things at your back?" 

 

 

"That can't be helped." Jisoo answered with a smile. "Being the most beautiful, I'm criticized the most, even though they are neither experts nor critics. It's pathetic." Jisoo said. "It's not my fault they all look the same and in our group, all of us can be the most beautiful because of our differences."

 

 

Rosie's eyes widened with what she said. Lalisa laughed, "Surprised because she said it ain't her fault that they all look the same?" She asked as Rosie nodded. "But, it's true." Lalisa said. "All of us can be the most beautiful, but Jisoo unnie stands out the most and it's true. Her description suits her, and they hate that it's too accurate." 

 

 

"They can't say anything about it, only at our backs, especially Jisoo unnie's. They can't even talk about it around, because once I heard it, their faces won't be able to be beautfiul again." Jennie said and she means it.

 

 

"How about you, Lalisa?" Rosie asked.

 

 

"I'm compared, a lot." Lalisa answered. "Saying that there are other great dancers than me, then why am I acknowledged the most?" She added and Rosie gets what she's trying to say. "And they put a lot of pressure to me, just because I'm the youngest of the group." Lalisa pouted. 

 

 

"They also spread rumors that she is competing with me in terms of rapping." Jennie said and shook her head; remembering the absurd things she heard back then. "It's not her fault that she can also be a main rapper, unlike their favorite groups who stick to one." Rosie frowned with that. 

 

 

"They also can't accept the fact that she is given the title as the most versatile youngest here in the university." Jisoo said. "I don't really understand why, but she is super friendly. She rarely gets mad, so we really don't get it. Until we discovered," Jisoo looked at Jennie and they simultaneously said, "insecure people." 

 

 

"So, Rosie, I hope you prepared yourself for this. Though, of course, we wouldn't be surprised if you will really feel different about it at first; it's normal." Jennie said as Rosie slowly nodded. Jennie looked at her watch and stands up. They all stand up and fix their chairs before leaving. 

 

 

From: Boss

We already have chosen your pictures for the official article tomorrow. I'll send your descriptions later.

 

 

Jennie showed them his message as they nodded. "Anything to say?" They all shook their heads as she replied.

 

 

To: Boss

Okay, boss. Thank you. 

 

 

She hides her phone after replying and they started walking towards their next class. 

 

--

 

Chapter 3.2 is up!!

 

I am apologizing for the nth time for not updating so fast. It's all the same reason: schoolworks. And now that we are celebrating our Foundation Week, things'll get busier, but after that is our sembreak! More time to update~! 

 

BlackPink is said to have their comeback early November... of what year, though? I know I'm not the only one who assumed that they'll have a comeback this month, I was really blinded by the fact that they are under YG, a company run by a troll. Also, their 8 MVs? I really expected it, but, yeah. 

 

And the BeulPing TV~! When? My deep love for BlackPink really blinded me. 

 

Comments are appreciated and I hope you enjoyed the third (point two) chapter! :D