Close Friends

My So-Called First Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03

Jaehyun sticks his head inside the cafeteria, smiling at some students who greet and pur at him and he goes inside. His plan is to seat with one specific girl that no one doesn't really take notice of because she knows how to blend in the crowd so easily. Not him, though Jaehyun is already used to the attention by now. He walks toward Ahreum and her two friends, plops his on the chair, smiling at the girl who doesn't notice at all.

"Hey there."

Ahreum looks at her side. "Uhh hey?" Jaehyun shrugs and nods at Chaeyoung and Dahyun. They smile at him weakly. "Do you need something?"

"Nothing much. Just wanted to catch up!" He beams. Some of his fangirls look at the table in jealousy. His own friends are at their usual table, looking at Jaehyun weirdly and asking each other who he's talking to but Taeyong shrugs them away. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. You?" She might as well send a small smile at his direction. "I have to go."

With that she stands up and he does too. Ahreum grunts, side-stepping him but Jaehyun follows. Her friends are just looking at them incredulously, his own fans getting annoyed bit by bit by Ahreum but both of them don't care. Jaehyun likes teasing this girl a lot.

"Hey Ahreum!" Jaehyun calls out. She turns around, blush spread on her face cutely and he chuckles. He dangles an arm around her shoulder and she freezes. "So..."

"So... What?"

"Ready to go home?"

"What are you doing?" She stares at Jaehyun behind her. Jaehyun continues on following her toward the food lineup, looking over her shoulder to contemplate on what to get for himself. He doesn't get his own tray however, and stacks different types of bread and sweets on Ahreum's tray. "What—"

"And that one too, thanks. I'll pay for you!" With that he pushes her forward and slams a bill on the counter.

It takes Ahreum a few minutes to calm down and let Jaehyun do his thing, just gazing at him with a surprised expression while he continues to stuff his face with his food. Chaeyoung and Dahyun eat their food in silence but some times are whispering to each other what on earth is happening to two persons sitting in front of them.

"Sunbae..." Ahreum mumbles. Her hands shake under the table but Jaehyun resumes on his doing. "Sunbae?"

"What?" He smiles at her.

Is this guy for real?

"Seriously though, who is that?" Yuta asks silently, his eyes boring straight through Jaehyun's skull as he eats his food.

 

"You really have no shame at all." Taeyong shakes his head at Jaehyun with amused eyes. "Well, even back in middle school Ahreum and you would always stick with each other and just be lost in your own world!"

Both males are taking a walk before going home, passing by different stores and hesitating if they should go in. Instead, they window shop as they talk about certain things like him and Ahreum. Their friends hasn't stopped pestering Taeyong about it and they know fully well Jaehyun isn't going to give them a heads-up sooner or later.

Jaehyun chuckles, the both of them being enveloped in silence until Taeyong speaks up again. "You have something up your sleeve, don't you?"

He hums as an answer.

"You really do?!" Now Taeyong starts to laugh. He is gaping at Jaehyun who mindlessly walks along the pavement with him, but when he realizes what just happened his eyes widen at his friend and he gulps down hard. Taeyong continues with his laughing as they station by a bus stop which he will take f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter