Prologue

My So-Called First Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

0

From middle school to high school, Jaehyun has been in the list of most popular people in campus. He just gets in them effortlessly, or to be more specific at the very top of the list. He's a smark kid and is very kind and generous that people can't get enough of him. That includes a girl named Lee Ahreum, a middle schooler two years younger than him.

 

 

Ahreum and her friends stand in front of the line as the Opening Ceremony starts, students clapping here and there as the head of the school welcomes his students. They talk about the school's missions and visions, the facilities, the teachers, and also welcomes back the students that have been with them for the past year. The head proceeds to welcome the freshmen and they clap as acknowledgement.

"I can't believe I got in!" Dahyun, one of Ahreum's friends squeals in delight. Another girl by the name Chaeyoung joins in and they both hold hands while spinning around. Some students look at them disturbed while others just side-step them to avoid any ruckus. They stop shortly once they hear one of the teachers' shush. "I'm sorry."

Ahreum chuckles. She looks back at the stage, listening intently to things she has to know. She moves from left to right with the balls of her feet, smiling and bowing at some students at the same time.

The Opening Ceremony closes after an hour and everyone starts to chat loudly. Several students from higher years go out of the theater joining other people and teachers to their respective classrooms and lounge areas when suddenly, someone's eyes stare straight at her. Said person lets out a smile but all she does is look away.

 

Dahyun gapes as they spend their free time walking around campus, trying to familiarize themselves with the atmopshere. Chaeyoung on the other ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter