I never wanted this...

Merry Christmas, Love

 

"I wish i never met you"

Jungkook hated this as much as you did. He hated fighting with you. But what he hated the most was the look on your face when he shouted at you. Pain, disbelief, shock and most of all, hurt were written all over your face the moment he yelled those awful words. He wanted to stop. He wanted to believe you. But his anger didn't let him do that.

"Don't touch me"

Those final words that came out of his mouth marked the end. He regretted it the moment he said it. Jungkook was dying inside as you painfully withdrew your hand. Those hands. The same hands that had caressed his cheeks, wiped away his tears, healed his wounds. The same hands that ran through his hair every time his lips connected with yours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His heart felt even heavier when you ran out of the house because it felt like he was letting you go forever. His hand reached out towards you but you were long gone. He wanted to stop you, hold you close to his chest and never let go. After five minutes of standing there and letting the gravity of the situation sink in, he made up his mind. "I can't let her go. No way". He had taken just a few steps when there was a loud screech of tires not far away. Startled, he ran outside and saw the truck smashed into the railings on the pavement.

"What the-"

Somebody bumped into him and before he knew it, people were rushing out of their houses like crazy, trying to see what had happened.

"Oh my god...somebody's been hit!!"

"! Someone call an ambulance quick!"

By now Jungkook had reached the site and was pushing through the crowd, searching for you at the same time. Then he saw the body on the pavement.

Time seemed to stop. All the noise around him seemed to be drowning out slowly. He could hear his own heartbeat loud and clear in his ears. There you were. Lying on the pavement, crumpled up. The blood running down your face made Jungkook's heart sink.

No.

Before he knew it, he had you in his arms,shaking you hard in hopes of waking you. But your body was as limp as a doll. "No, no, no. (Y/n) please wake up. Open your eyes, please". His low voiced words soon turned to uncontrollable shouts and screams. "NOOOOO! (Y/N)!(Y/N)!!!". By now, he was sobbing hard. He buried his head in your neck and whispered, "I'm so sorry, (Y/N). Come back to me. Please, (Y/N)". Soon, the ambulance reached and his head jerked up. Jungkook's face was smeared with your fresh blood. Desperately, he carried you to the stretcher and got into the ambulance, not letting go of your hand until you reached the hospital.


Two hours.

You had been in the emergency room for two ing hours. Jungkook let out a deep breath. Calm down, she'll be fine. He decided to go and 'calm down' in the washroom. Once there, he balled up his fist and smashed the mirror. He ignored the pain in his hand. There were more important things to worry about right now. Jungkook yelled and yelled, kicking over whatever he could. Soon, he broke down and slid to the floor, back to the wall. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have let her go. It's all my fault". He stayed like that for long time, repeating 'this is all my fault' over and over again to himself.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry". He hung his head and thought about your fight. The tears on your face. The pain in your eyes. Then he thought of all the other moments you had shared together. Trying to make dinner together, which had turned into a disaster later, but had still been fun. Hanging around in the park. Just spending countless evenings together on the couch. Just the two of you. The rest of the world always disappeared when Jungkook had his moments with you. You were the most important thing in his life. And now he was in danger of losing you forever because of a stupid fight.

Jungkook blinked back tears that wouldn't stop coming. 

Please,(Y/N), I can't do this without you."


END OF THE CHAPTER!! >U< 

hope you guys enjoyed it. i still feel like it's too short...... 

anyway, the good parts are yet to come so stay tuned! (what?). ye-heh!!

- monkeyburger