A whole new experience

Merry Christmas, Love

It all happened so fast, it hardly hurt. You should've been more careful. You should've heard the horn of the approaching truck. Moreover, you shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the road. But then again,when every single piece of your heart is shredded into teensy little pieces, it's not really easy to think straight. The interesting thing was, everything seemed to slow down when it happened. The screeching tires of the truck, the snowflakes drifting onto the road. The last thing that passed your mind before getting hit was Jungkook's face. Well, that was a good way to go at least.

"I wish I never met you"

Ok, maybe that last thought wasn't so great.

You didn't immediately lose you conciousness the moment you were hit, but every single part of your body went numb. Everything went black about 2 seconds after getting hit, but it felt longer. More confusion. More screeching. Shouting. Then it was over. You don't really know what happened after that. After what felt like ages, you opened your eyes to a familiar sight. Blinking for a few seconds, you recognised the place as your room. "Ok, either I'm dead or I came back home from the hospital. Yeah, I'm probably dead", you wondered aloud. You got up and managed to reach the living room somehow. Jungkook wasn't there. You called out his name but nobody answered. "Tch. He's probably at a bar or something. That ". You heard a commotion outside and opened the door. There was a crowd gathered a few blocks away. A horrible thought crossed your mind. What if....

 You ran over to the crowd and looked over their shoulders. Who was that kneeling..? It was Jungkook, yelling and cursing for all he was worth. But who was that in his arms? You gulped, not wanting to look. You forced yourself anyway. Bam. It was you. A very, very injured looking you. Blood ran down the left side of your head. More blood on your neck.And even more staining your clothes. Your eyes were closed and your arms hung limply to your sides. Jungkook was sobbing. He screamed "NOOOOOOO!!! (Y/N)! (Y/N)!!". He held your lifeless body even tighter and buried his face in your neck, tears streaming down his pale face. Meanwhile, you (spirit you) raised your hand to your mouth. What did this mean? Were you really..... You shook the thought out of your head and ran over to Jungkook. Reaching out, your hand merely passed through his shoulder. He couldn't hear you. He couldn't feel you. No one could, you realized. You were now merely a spirit. You backed away, passing right through the crowd. This can't be happening..I-I can't be dead...

Then you heard an ambulance approaching. "Move, people! Emergency! Please, move!". You stood there speechless, watching your body get piled into the ambulance on a stretcher. Not a body bag...thank god. Jungkook shakily got into the ambulance. Then they were gone. One by one, the shocked crowd dispersed. "Such a young girl..." "On Christmas...how terrible" "That poor boy must be distraught" Yeah, no . 

Pretty soon, you were the only one left standing on the road. For a full 5 minutes, you just stood there. Then your legs gave way and you sank to your knees. You were too shocked to cry. "I....can't believe.....I'm"

"I know what you're thinking, sweetheart. Don't worry, you're not dead" said an unfamiliar voice, scaring the out of you. You turned your head slowly and saw a young woman standing behind there. "Huh? Wha-"

"I said, you're not dead."

                                                                                             


hmm, this chapter was shorter than i expected it to be. but my eyes are ready to pop out of my head and I'm running out of songs, so this is it for now!

Hehe.... no spoilers, please! 

brace yourselves, people, 'S ABOUT TO GET REEEAAALLL

- monkeyburger >o<