hang out

i like you

"guys, why don't we went out after class?" suggest Jun.

"of course. but, we need to ask Woozi first if he can go." said Minghao. They nodded.

"yeah, we need to ask him." agreed Seungcheol.

"so, who's gonna ask him?" ask Mingyu.

"yah, of course Hoshi-hyung." answered Seungkwan.

"yeah. let Hoshi-hyung ask him." agreed Vernon.

"okay. call Hoshi." said Joshua.

"for what?" ask Seokmin.

"to tell him everything. duh." answered Joshua.

"you don't have to. He's here and Woozi's with him." said Dino.

"where?" ask Jeonghan.

"yeah, where?" ask Joshua. "I can't see them." he said.

"umm..... what are you two doing? you guys look like an idiot." said Hoshi. They quickly turn around.

"u-uh..... n-nothing. just looking for somebody." answered Jeonghan. The other actually knew they were coming their way. But, they don't want to tell them. They laugh really hard causing other people turn towards them.

"yah, stop it. you guys should told us." said Joshua, embarrased.

"haha, it's funny. I'm tearing right now." said Seokmin

"yah, calm down. people are watching us. shhhhh....." said Minghao.

After awhile, they calm down.

"Hosh, we'll going out after class. you coming?" ask Wonwoo.

"of course." answered Hoshi

"him?" ask Mingyu, pointing towards Woozi.

"Zi wanna join us this afternoon? we're going out. are you busy?" ask Hoshi.

"this afternoon? do you mean after class?" ask Woozi.

"yeah. after class." answered Seokmin.

"nope." said Woozi.

"so, you come?" ask Dino.

"maybe. where?" ask Woozi.

"just follow us from behind." said Wonwoo.

"owh, okay." replied Woozi.

-skip-

'RING~DING~DONG~RING~DING~DONG~' The school bell ring showed it's time to go home. Hoshi pack his things and wait for Woozi infront the class. Woozi get out and smile when he saw Hoshi leaning on the wall.

"hey, let's go. they're waiting." said Woozi.

"yeah, let's go. before that, mind if I ask you?" ask Hoshi.

"sure. what?" ask Woozi.

"ummm....... about the group presentation, have you look for a partner?" ask Hoshi.

"nope. but, you can be my partner if you want. if you already have a partner, I guess I have to do the presentation alone." answered Woozi.

"no, no. I'll be your partner. plus, I haven't had a partner anymore. we could do this together." said Hoshi.

"sure. come to my house later and we'll discuss about this at my house. okay." suggest Woozi.

"okay." replied Hoshi.

They were talking until they didn't realized they were already at the car park. Basically, a private car park for a VIP. Their friends are all waiting for them in their own expensive car.

*for your information, all of them are from the rich family.

"guys, quick. we're waiting for you. we have more things to do today." said Seungcheol.

"okay." replied them.

-At the cafe-

"welcome to Shining Diamond Cafe. how many are you?" ask the waiter.

"13." answered Seungcheol.

"expensive? normal? extra expensive? medium? cheap? which one would you choose?" ask the waiter.

"extra expensive." answered Hoshi.

"okay. please follow me. you'll be sitting in a private place as it is an extra expensive." said the waiter. They followed behind him to their seat on the second level. After a long walk, finally they've reach their seats. "gentleman, you'll be seating here and we'll be taking your order." said the waiter. before he leaves, he stop infront of them. "do you want a waiter or waitress to serve you?" ask the waiter in a polite tone.

They look at each other and nodded. "we'll choose waiters. please be quick. we're hungry." said Hoshi.

"okay. excuse me." said the waiter. "I need 13 waiters here! room 17! now!" called the waiter.

"his voice is very loud than I expected." said Woozi.

"but not as loud as Seokmin." tease Minghao. then, they all laugh.

"yeah, yeah. whatever you said, Hao. I just need to wait for the right moment. just wait." said Seokmin.

"I'll always wait for you." replied Minghao and they laugh again.