poor Seokmin

i like you

it lunch time. The students went to the canteen to eat their meals. Woozi and Hoshi sit together at the table with the others.

"so, you're the new kid in our school, I guess?" ask Seungcheol.

"yes. well, my name is Lee Jihoon. you can call me Woozi. I'm from my father's school, Seoul Academy. nice to meet you. please take care of me" he introduce.

"nevermind. Hoshi will take good care of you" said Wonwoo. Hoshi turn his face towards Wonwoo. "what? it's indeed true, okay" said Wonwoo, shrugging.

"yes. Hoshi will take good care of you. if you don't know who's Hoshi, he's the one who sits besides you. you can call him either Soonyoung or Hoshi. but if you two were more than friend, you can call him baby or babe" tease Seokmin.

"yah!" shouts Hoshi. he toss his wallet towards Seokmin.

"why? shy, huh?" ask Wonwoo.

"no, I'm not. I may not be shy, but how about him?" he said, turning his face towards Woozi who's already a tomato.

"he's shy" said Seungkwan.

"by the way, what's with this wallet? do you want me to spend all the money in this wallet, Mr. Rich Guy?" ask Seokmin.

"give it back to me" said Hoshi.

"he already introduce himself. why don't we introduce ourselves?" ask Chan.

"good idea" said Jisoo.

"so, from what you see, I'm Choi Seungcheol or known as S.Coups. I'm one of the 95 liners and also the eldest in the group. nice to meet you, Zi."

"I'm Yoon Jeonghan. I'm also a 95 liners."

"hello. my name is Hong Jisoo or Joshua. I'm 95."

"mine is Wen Junhui. you can call me Jun. I'm 96 liners."

"you know me. I'm Kwon Soonyoung or...."

"Hoshi" said Woozi. The members cheered loudly.

"haha, yes. I'm 96 liners too."

"Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo. 96 liners."

"LSDK. Lee Seokmin or DK. 97."

"Mingyu. Kim Mingyu. 97."

"Xu Minghao. 97."

"ayo ladies~ this is your story. Diva Boo. Hello. My name is Boo Seungkwan. I'm from Jeju Island. nice to meet you. 98."

"HVC. Hansol Vernon Chwe. Korean-American. 98."

"Lee Chan or Dino. I'm the giant maknae in the group. I'm the only 99 liner in the group. nice to meet you, hyung."

"nice to meet you, Chan" replied Woozi.

"you're from Seoul Academy that is your father's school. you're rich too from what I guess the red car is yours. Why did you change school?" ask Jeonghan.

"yeah, why?" ask Seokmin.

"shut up, Seok" said Joshua.

"yeah, you're way too loud for him" said Seungkwan.

"oh yeah?" ask Seokmin.

"yeah" answered everybody.

"okay, fine" said Seokmin, packing his things.

"haha. we're just kidding, Seok. come here" said Wonwoo. Woozi laugh.

"okay, back to the question. why did you change school?" ask Seokmin.

"I don't know too. my father ask me to change school. so, I just follow him" he answered.

"owh...." said them, while nodding their head, understood.

"so, welcome to this group!" exclaim Seungkwan.

"t-thanks" stutter Woozi. He didn't notice that the guy besides him was staring at him all the time.