breakfast

i like you

I wake up the next morning with Hoshi beside me. I look at the alarm clock on the table, shows it's 6:10 in the morning. I yawn and took this time to stare t his beautiful features. Oh, how lucky I am to have him in my life. Before I could tauch his face, he wake up.

"morning." he greets. I smile at him and mouth 'morning'. He wrap his arm around me and pull me closer to him. "what time is it?" he ask.

"it's 6:15 a.m. If you want to get back to sleep, sure go on. I'll be taking my shower."

"uh? no. I just get up and wait for my turn to take a shower."

"oh.... okay. If you wonder where's your uniform, it's in my closet. I've dried it yesterday. and for your towel, just take any of my towel in the closet."

"hmmm...." he hum.

-

After I've done changing my clothes, I put on my blazzer then go downstairs. I go straight into the kitchen, and not so surprise, I meet my mom, who's busy preparing our breakfast while my dad. busy reading the newspaper. I take a sit on the chair in front of my dad and pour myself a glass of milk.

"oh dear, you've woke up. Where's Soonyoung?"

"he's-"

"Good morning, uncle! Good morning, aunty!"

"mmm..... good morning, Soonyoung. take a sit."

"okay. thank you. woah!! I smell something delicious. ummmm..... yummy....."

"haha. just wait. Jihoon,"

"yes, mom?"

"pour Soonyoung a glass of milk. He need the energy for today's class."

"hmm...."

I glance at my father and saw him looking at us. He look at me then smile. His smile is the best. I pour a glass of milk for Soonyoung and a cup of tea for my mom and dad. He put aside the newspaper and mouth a 'thank you, son' to me. I reply him with my gummy smile.

Finally, my mom finish cooking the breakfast for us and she put it on our plate.

"thanks mom." She look at me then ruffle my hair.

"you're welcome son."

I look beside me where Hoshi is chewing on his food.

"omo...... aunty....."

"what? why? is it not delicious? or is it too spicy?" my mom ask.

"Soonyoung.... what happen? Did aunty cook it too salty?" my dad ask.

Not only my parents, but I, me too worried. I look at him. "what happened? Hoshi?"

After a few seconds, he flash us his gummy smile. I'm confuse. Mom and dad too.

"haha..... it's too delicious.... hehe. sorry.."

"eiiii....." we said in unison. Me, mom and dad look at each other then laugh along with Soonyoung. The silent house is now full of laughter.

"okay, okay. if it's delicious, eat it until it's finish." said my dad.

"yes, sir!" we laugh and after a few minutes, me and Soonyoung ride our car to school. On the way to school, my mind kept on playing the moment we had just create this morning on the dining table. It was such  pleasure for him to appear in our life. He brings happiness to my family. I'm really grateful to meet him in the first place.