unexpected

i like you

Hoshi wakes up and get ready for school. He drink a glass of milk before drive to the school. as he expected, girls started screaming and gathering around him. you know, he's rich, handsome, hot and plus who doesn't wants him to be their boyfriend. but, Hoshi is really hard to get. only someone that he loves could win his heart.

he tried to get out from the crowd. his friends came up to him and help him. he thank his friends and they walk away from the crowd.

"wow, Soon. you're still famous eventhough there's a new cute guy enter this school. he's also rich. not only that, he's really cute, small, has fair skin and everything about him is perfect" said Wonwoo.

"Won, no one's perfect" answered Hoshi. suddenly, he bump into someone. the guy look up and their eyes met. Hoshi was really shocked and at the same time felt very happy. the new guy that Wonwoo introduce is actually Woozi. He started smilling. His friends notice the change of expressions on their faces. They're both smilling.

"ummm.... mind if I ask, do you two have met before?" ask Seokmin. silent.......... "guys! I'm asking you. do you two ever met before?!" ask Seokmin, a little louder this time. and again, silent. Seokmin turn to Wonwoo. "am I asking a human or a statue?" ask Seokmin.

"ummmm..... I think you're asking a statue" answered Wonwoo.

"i think so" said Seokmin. "why don't you ask them" ask Seokmin.

"what? me?" ask Wonwoo.

"no. it's Jeon Wonwoo" answered Seokmin, rolled his eyes.

"fine. guys, heve you two ever met before?" ask Wonwoo.

"yup. we ever met before at the supermerket nearby our neighbourhood" answered Hoshi.

Wonwoo laugh. He turn to face Seokmin who's suprised. "haha, I guess I'm talking with a human. Try hard, Seok" said Wonwoo, patting Seokmin's back.