Broken Mickey, Hidden Minnie

My Black Pink iKONIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You said that Chanwoo keeps people's secrets. Was there ever a secret that he kept for you that you keep to this day?" the interviewer looked at Hanbin and wondered what he would say. 

"He kept my biggest heartache from everyone else. To this day he never told anyone that I know something that everyone else tried their best to keep from me." The other guys in the interview lounge looked at him and he smirked at them. "Yes, you bastards. I knew about her and J."

"Fracking Satanwoo." Bobby muttered. He was able to call Chanwoo on his phone when the devil walked into the room with Jeni. "I will kill you today."

Jeni came between them. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"He told Hanbin about J and Minnie!" Jeni's eyes grew bigger and she turned around and gave Chanwoo a punch in the stomach. 

Chanwoo fell over and he looked up at Hanbin. "Hyung..."

"Now you know how I felt. You little ." Hanbin went towards Chanwoo and helped him up. "But really, thanks. It would have been worse if I saw them in person and I didn't know at all. I am already an awkward back them. I would have had a meltdown in the middle of the street if you hadn't told me."

"Frack you. You had a meltdown. I remember that party. And I remember that Bobby and I had to drag you out of the noreabang the night after that because you were singing your off for three hours straight."

"Look what you did, you made Yoyo curse!" Donghyuk teased Chanwoo while rubbing his stomach. "Does it hurt?" 

Chanwoo shrugged him off. "You haven't been punched by Jeni noona so you don't know. I might have internal bleeding right now, you know."

"Stop being such a baby. I just tapped you. Had I punched you, you'd be bleeding from the mouth now." Jeni gave him a Pepsi can. "Put that on your stomach. It might bruise. I don't want your wife coming at me for damaging her favorite choco-abs." Jeni sat down next to her husband and linked her arms with his. 

"Ugh. So much sugar. Blegh." Chanwoo teased Jeni and her husband. Jeni pretended to aim for his face which made Chanwoo cower. 

"We really should have married Chanwoo and Jeni off. There would be more world peace if we had." Donghyuk said with a sly smile.

"Ya! Are you crazy?" Chanwoo, Jeni and her husband said outloud. 

=======

Hanbin woke up with the buzzing his phone was making. He had slept at 5 in the morning and wasn't all that happy that someone was calling him so early on a Sunday. 

"Of course. This little ." He saw that Chanwoo, Yoyo's little brother, had called him 15 times since last night. "I thought you were a nice kid when Song eomma brought you in. But you're one insistent bastard." 

He saw that there was a message from him. He didn't wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter