When Donghyuk Lies 2 : The Visitor

My Black Pink iKONIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's been a while since you talked about your father. Do you really not mind putting out the story in your tell-all?" the interviewer wanted to make sure it was not to be kept off the record. 

"He's my father. It took me a long time to realize that I didn't want to not have him in my life. My story...my life wouldn't have started if it wasn't for him." Chanwoo felt his wife's hand squeeze his own, giving him the silent support he needed. "I lost him twice, you know. Both times not knowing whether I was loved or not." He took a deep breath. "Can we take a break. I need a break..." Chanwoo looked like he was hyperventilating. 

"I think we can leave your father out of your tell-all." His wife was very concerned about him. 

"He's a part of me. I won't delete him like my mother did." Chanwoo pressed on his chest and tried to calm down. "I won't..."

"Then calm down and tell the story about him better." the interviewer couldn't help but smirk. Chanwoo's wife was known for her sharp tongue but she never actually says something nasty at anyone. Some people just didn't like the truth stated to their face. Obviously, he married well. Which made people even more curious about how he ended up the way he did, not saying anything about his family for the longest time. Fans were curious about the family who raised him, the life he had agressively protected. 

No one knew about Jung Chanwoo's personal life. Not a single fan saw him or asked him about his family and got an answer. Reporters have been clamoring for a life story and the interviewer was more than elated when she found out that he was willing to make a documentary. But it was all going to be on his own terms, he'll help piece the information that would be revealed to the public. He would protect those whom he loves, to the bitter end. 

===============

DONGHYUK POV

"We are closed tomorrow night." Chanwoo was taking a sip of the soup when Mrs. Song gave the announcement.

"Is there a birthday that I forgot?" I was worried that it was the case. I don't have enough money saved up to buy any gifts right now. Having dinner before the rush hour started was usually meeting time for the family and the part-timers. Mr. Song would tell us our shifts if there were any changes due to school work or if he was going to try a new dish. I knew more than anyone that many regulars would be saddened by the fact that the shop would be closed for the night. Some of the people who come to eat at the We Love Song Food were from the area or on their way home from drinking with their colleagues. They considered Mrs Song's hangover soup as a miracle drug. 

"We have a visitor coming in." Mr. Song was unusually cryptic. Even Yunhyeong was confused. 

"We could have him over on the weekend then." Chanwoo chimed. I knew that some customers didn't have anywhere to eat and habitually went to the shop to have dinner. I was one of those people. Eating at WLSF was like coming home to your mom's cooking. 

"He can't make it on other days." There was a finality in Mrs. Song's voice that made us stop asking questions. Chanwoo and I locked eyes then we turned to Yoyo who just shrugged at our silent inquiry. 

================

As expected people were near revolting when Mrs. Song posted the announcement outside the door. Instead of being closed for the night, she decided to close up for the day. Yunhyeong teased his mom that people might find other places to eat overnight and never come back. To which Mrs. Song said, "Mom's cooking is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter