Satanwoo Narrates

My Black Pink iKONIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It was the best of times, and it was the worst of times for me. I have to be honest." Chanwoo sat down next to his wife and scratched the right side of his forehead absent-mindedly. "It was really fun to watch them make a complete fool of themselves over those girls." He looked at his wife and smirked, "But then again, I learned that it was the best feeling in the world, being that crazy in love." 

"Do you keep in touch with them?" the interviewer asked. 

"We do. We always send messages to each other. We had a chat group in Kakao that was almost as old as Kakao Group is. If any one of their wives asked my wife to check my account, their lives would be over." Chanwoo laughed and his wife couldn't help but smirk.

"I am sure that you all have codenames in your kakaogroup. What's yours?" The interviewer asked the angelic looking maknae of the group. 

"You wouldn't even be able to guess it if I gave you a hundred chances." He was smirking and looked at his wife. "Tell them, love."

"It's Satanwoo. Lemme tell you why."

======

CHANWOO POV 

"Ya! Jung Chanwoo! Get your out here! I am going to be late!" my hyung, Song Yunhyeong was screaming outside of the bathroom. I was already dressed up and just leisurely brushing my teeth. It was his mistake to let me go ahead of him, being the nice hyung that he is. Technically, he's my brother but not by family or by blood. But I was raised by his family. I'll tell you about that some other time. Let's focus on my nice hyung who is going to be late if I don't come out in the next five minutes. 

He is the proverbial perfect son who can cook well so he helps in the family restaurant, gets the best grades in his year, and is sweet to women, regardless of their age. He doesn't have a single byuntae thought in his head, not ever. Not even when I showed him using my handphone. He cried when I showed him that. I never asked him if he likes men because there was no way I would ever download BL videos for him. Never.Ever.

"For the love of all that is good and holy, come out of there!" Also, he never curses. It's like there is a good boy filter that he is using and it is on 24/7. I think that is the only annoying thing about him, that he's so perfect. So as for me, I have stopped trying. I just do whatever the heck I feel like doing. I am perfecting the art of being the "perfect" guy without actually being a good guy. My friends tease me that I could get scouted as an actor if I put my mind into it. But as for now, I like to practice on the Song family and the girls at school. It's easy enough to do with Mr. Nice Song hanging around. People think I am nice by association. Boy, are they so wrong.

"Hyung? Sorry I was listening to music so I couldn't hear you." I pretended to be taking my earphones off after opening the door. He rushed in while taking his clothes off careflessly. I got out when he went under the shower. 

"Argh!" he screamed as the water hit him. I held back my laughter. 

Did I forget to mention that the hot water ran out because I used it all up? "Have a nice bath, hyung!" What a wonderful morning to make people's lives miserable. "Who should I hit on next?" 

=========

"My brother's ID? Ah you mean Satanwoo?" Yunhyeong laughed as the interviewer aksed him about Chanwoo's group chat name. "Satanwoo wasn't really his code name. It was what everyone in the neighborhood called him. He wasn't such as bad as you would think. He didn't bully people he didn't have any affection for."

"Do you mean he bullies his wife a lot?" Yunhyeong's wife looked alarmed. 

"Have you met her? She bullies everyone better than Chanwoo. They are not man and wife. They are partners-in-crime." Yoyo pressed his nosebridge as if remembering some horrible event from his past. "The things I had to do to keep that kid out of jail."

"Didn't your parents take care of him?" his wife was confused.

"If they knew half of the things I had to bend and apologize for, they would get multiple heart attacks."

"How is Chanwoo now different from the Chanwoo then?" the interviewer wondered if anything has changed.

"He's worse." Yunhyeong and his wife answered at the same time then laughed. 

=========

"Jeni-noona!" I waved at the the girl with blonde hair with red highlights waiting outside the Song's restraurant. She was wearing her skirt a bit too short and didn't mind the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter