Noreabang Mode

My Black Pink iKONIC
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you tell us more about that noreabang night?" the interviewer turned to Bobby who was struggling against Hanbin who was trying to cover his mouth. 

"He goes to the music room to sing his blues away. He can't drink since his mom would kill him. And Hanbyul would be disappointed with him. He doesn't get enough satisfaction in just playing online games in the pc bang so he goes somewhere to sing. By himself. Loudly. For hours." Yunhyeong laughed when Hanbin switched from trying to keep Bobby silent to being the one that Bobby was holding down. 

"He is like a suicidal who sends out a message to us, usually in lyrics form. But in the beginning Bobby was the only one who takes everything Hanbin posts seriously. It's most likely coz they are really close. Close enough for women to think that was something there." June chuckled when Bobby let go of Hanbin. Bobby tried to lunge at June. 

June's wife stood in front of her husband with her hands on her waist and said, "Don't even think it, Tokki oppa." The voice was sweet but the steel behind it made it a deadly threat. 

Bobby tried to whine but June's wife sat on his lap and carressed his face. "Don't worry. I will punish him later." June's smile disappeared and Bobby laughed. 

"Gotcha." June's shoulders slumped. No one can win against his wife. Not even her eonnies.

 

=========

"He's in the Rainbow room." Bobby and Yunhyeong arrived at the BangBangNore and was greeted by the owner. They knew from their worried faces that it wasn't a party they were going to. 

"Thanks!" they ran to the room they usually book when they partied as a group and saw their friend slumped on the sofa, crying and singing. 

"Pabo." Bobby muttered in agony. "Why does he keep doing this to himself? It's been months since she left him."

"If the love your life, or at least the girl whom you loved for almost ten years tells you that you are not good enough for her to stay, how would you feel?" Yunhyeong can be a bit savage with his statements, no cursing needed. Coupled with his good looks, the statement pierces even Bobby's thick defenses. 

"Gimme that." Yunhyeong grabbed the microphone and starts to sing the song instead of letting Hanbin do it.

"Hyung, that's my song." Bobby held Hanbin down. Arms and legs locking his brother in place as Yoyo continued to sing. 

"You were singing it so poorly. So I am going to sing it properly for you." Yoyo continue to sing and acted like they were there to join in on the singing and not to rescue their little brother from his despair. 

When Yoyo finished the song with a flashy dab move, he turned to Hanbin who was still in Bobby's firm body bind. "If you are calm now I will let that monkey off your back."

"Why am I a monkey?" Bobby tried to sound offended.

"Don't say that about him, hyung. I love monkeys. Don't insult monkeys and compare them to this one." Bobby held his friend in a choke hold to get back at him for saying that. 

"Let him go. And let's finish up here." Bobby let Hanbin go. 

Hanbin grabbed the remote and punched in a song. 

"Not that song again." Bobby rolled his eyes. 

"After this song I will leave. Promise."

"Fine." Yunhyeong sat down next to Bobby and just let Hanbin sing it. 

 

Stop for a moment, if we keep this up
We won’t ever see each other again after the airplane leaves
I’ll be good, you be good too
If you say that and leave, you think I’ll be fine?
Stop pretending to be calm, there are tears in your eyes
I see a sadness like you’ve lost the world
Stay one more day, unpack
Let’s go watch a movie later, I’m crying right now, please

La li la di dada la li da
I hate the sky for wrappin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter