I See Him in You

With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri POV:

3 years later

Jungkook and I were walking through the grocery store with the twins, Mingi and Minah. Even though he knew they weren’t his, he was happy to take care of me when Yoongi left me alone. 

I moved out of the apartment Yoongi and I shared as soon as he left on tour. I send back all of the money he gives me for the twins, and I even sent back the gifts he sends every year around their birthday. He wanted nothing to do with being a father, so I wasn’t going to let him help financially for this. It might have been his mistake, but it was my blessing in disguise.

Jungkook pointed out that Yoongi was walking on the other side of the store with one of his band-mates, Jin. I hadn’t seen him since the day he walked out on me, and I didn’t plan on letting him see me now. It was hard enough that our son, Mingi, looked so much like him. Minah had mostly my features, but her twin brother was a clone of baby Yoongi. 

I was always surprised that Jungkook was so open to the twins. He never treats them like they aren’t his, and once our son is born in 2 months, I don’t think he’ll treat Mingyu any differently than his hyung and nooona. 

I try to duck out of the store with my family unnoticed when I hear Jin’s distinct voice in the distance,

“Suga, isn’t that Hyeri?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter