Alternate Ending: The Biggest Regret

With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Okay, so there has only been a few votes, but y'all seem to unanimously want to read the alternate ending. so here it is! 

___________________________

 

Yoongi POV

I felt no regret or remorse for leaving. I went on with my life, the guys moved my stuff out and I was living as if nothing had ever happened.

My career was thriving, but personally, things did feel a bit more lonely, but my composing and the guys kept me occupied.

I was doing really well…until I saw her.

4 months after I left her I saw her getting ice cream with one of her friends…Her baby bump was barely there, but as soon as I saw it poking through her shirt, I knew I had made a terrible mistake.

I couldn’t just run up to her and expect everything to be okay, but I knew I needed to find my way back into her life.

I tried calling her that day, checking if she had the same number. I could see her check her phone through the window before the call went to voicemail.

After she ignored my call, I decided to follow her at a distance to see how she was doing. She went shopping for baby clothes and I noticed that she was buying both pink and blue clothes. Did she not know the gender yet? Or was she having twins?

I kept following her, but noticed that after she left the mall she wasn’t heading in the same direction as our…well…her apartment. She approached a small house and unlocked the door, stepping inside. I saw a light turn on inside of the house and I made my way back to our old place to see what had happened to it.

I used my old key to unlock the door only to find that it hadn’t changed since the day I left. All of her clothes and photos were gone and my stuff had been taken out, but other than that, it felt like home. I didn’t hate living with the guys, but that many of us in one apartment makes things less than desirable. I walked around a bit and found a large envelope on the coffee table.

I opened it up to find all of the money I had sent her and a letter.

Yoongi -

I don’t know if you’ll ever read this letter or come back to this apartment that had so many memories, but I can’t take your money. I can’t have you paying for a child that you don’t even want. I appreciate your concern, but this apartment and this money is too much for me. It’s too sad for me to be reminded of you. I’m already scared that our child will look like you and I won’t be able to handle it if I have to face a mini version of you everyday. I’m sorry things got ruined, but I’m not sorry for the decision I made. I hope you understand why I can’t call and tell you all of this, but just know that part of me will always love you, and I know our child will love you as well, even if he/she never knows who you are.

I fell to the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter