The first time I saw her face/The first time I saw his face

With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi POV:

 

The first time I saw her face was almost 3 years ago. She was dating Jin and he decided to introduce Namjoon and I, his roommates, to the girl he was head over heels for.

 

She walked in wearing a light pink dress with a white leather jacket and tan wedge heels. She had her hair down in loose curls and a butterfly hairpin held some of her hair back out of her face. Her makeup was simple, just the way I liked it, enough to accent her plump lips and the sparkle in her eye.

 

I didn’t want to admit it to myself that day, but I knew from the moment I saw her that my heart belonged to her.

 

I didn’t want to care about her; I mean she was dating my best friend, I COULDN’T care about her like that. Even though those thoughts were there in my mind, I ignored them. I just knew she had to be mine.

 

I did everything I could to get her to notice me. I learned everything about her. Even after her and my roommate broke up she came around almost daily just to hang out with me. Now that they’re cool…I mean the breakup was like 2 and a half years ago now… we all spend time together like one big group.

 

I always thought that after some time I would tell her how I felt. I would get the courage and reveal to her that I wanted to be more than the guy she hangs with on the weekends, but as soon as I thought the time was right, she came to me for advice on blind date number 1.

 

We are now on blind date number 17 and things have never changed. Well, Hyeri and I have gotten closer, but only as friends.

 

My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter