Should I Tell Her?

With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri POV:

“Do you think this is okay?” I asked Yoongi for at least the 10th time in the last hour.

“It’s just as okay as the last one you showed me..and the one before that…and the one before that…” he droned on, clearly bored with helping me choose an outfit.

“You know you didn’t have to help me pick an outfit for tonight,” I said as I held up yet another outfit choice, “I only asked because I wanted a guy’s opinion since I don’t want to ruin this first date by wearing the wrong thing.”

Yoongi laughed and me and looked me up and down.

“You should go in a corset and fishnet tights with the ruffle skirt thing you wore for halloween last year.”

I laughed at his ridiculous comment. That outfit should have never been worn in public...even for halloween....that’s the last time I trust Min Yoongi to dress me without my input.

“I’m trying to make a good, safe first impression, not one that screams I’m a dominatrix!” I kept laughing, although I would secretly love to show Yoongi the dominatrix side that he seemed to like to bring out.

“You have a cute laugh.” Yoongi said out of the blue, “You could wear anything and as long as you laugh, he’ll fall in love with you instantly.”

He smiled in a way I’ve never seen before...at least not directed at me... and I swore I saw a blush take o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter