You're Drunk!!

With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri POV:

I arrived back at the apartment I share with Jungkook, soaked and swollen. I shouldn’t have gone to see Yoongi, I should have just figured it out myself.

Suddenly I heard fidgeting at the door and before I knew it, Jungkook was stumbling inside, just as soaked as I was.

“You’re drunk!” I yelled at Jungkook for the hundredth time as he stumbled through the door, yet again… “I can’t have this conversation with you when you’re like this!”

“What are you talking about jagi?” he slurred, “Drunk me is like regular me, except with more grammar mistakes and a deeper meaning to everything.” he hiccuped, “We can have this conversation now and it’ll be better than when I’m sober!!”

He just didn’t get it.

“It’ll all be fine jagi! We’re fine!!” He was overly calm about this and I had to put him in his place.

“Are you kidding me? We’re not ‘fine’! We haven’t been ‘fine’ for a while!!”

“What are you talking about?” he could barely speak he was so drunk, “Everything’s great!”

“Maybe for you it is, but I’m miserable. You’re always drunk with no excuses for why you need to be like this and I can’t take it anymore!”

I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter