six

mianhae

Woozi"s p.o.v

I'm thinking of leaving him but I change my mind because I'm not that kind of guy who always run away from problems.

I put back his diary at its place so that Hoshi don't know I've read them. I decided to clear my mind so I take out my phone then play some games. I thought Hoshi would come home late but he's earlier than I expected.

"I'm home!"

"you're home. I miss you."

"I miss you too, baby." That words pains me in the inside.

"oh, thanks!"

"so, what did you do when I'm away?"

"nothing. playing with my phone."

"really?"

"yes."

"not-"

"nope."

"not what?"

"I don't know."

"that's why people said listen first."

"haha okay."

"not composing?"

"nope. I already promised you, right? that when I'm home, I won't do my composing."

"good boy." I wish it was true. Your word. I wish you really mean it.

We sat in silent in the living room both minding each others business.

"hey-" Before I got to say the next words, he get up the apologize before going into our shared room.

I don't know what to do so, I decided to go to sleep. I was about to knock on the door when I heard someone crying.

"Seokmin..... I miss you..... I do love you, but it's too hard. I tried to forget you but it's not possible for me. I will think of a decision whether I'm staying with Woozi or leaving him. If I leave him, I can be with you forever. But I can't just leave him because he's too perfect. I love him too but I still have the urge to leave him. I will make up my mind and do what I think the best. I'll come to you if I leave him. I get married if I stay." said Hoshi between sobs. He's not talking to himself. He's talking on the phone. Maybe that's Seokmin.

I thought that didn't bother me much but then, I felt a drop of water fell on my cheeks. I touch my face and it's covered with sweat mix with my tears. I broke down and kneeling on the floor. I soften my cry because I don't want him to know that I hear everything. It was painful yet beautiful. It's painful because Hoshi is thinking of leaving me. It's beautiful because he finally get to be happy rather than faking a smile or be happy so that I'm happy.

I get up then walk into my old study room. I open my notebook then continue writting the letter that I've writting for Hoshi.

"I'm going to leave you no matter what even if you don't want to. Let me feels the same pain as you have it now. And let me give you the happiness that you've been wanting so much. Let me cry as long as you're happy. Let me go so that you can live your life freely without me blocking your way. Please don't cry when I'm gone. I know this is the best for us. Let us both feel happy although I already know that I'm going to live a very miserable life. I don't care as long as you're happy. I don't care as long as you get to love your love ones freely without trying to hide it. I love you and I always do." write Woozi.

"Goodbye, Hoshi."