two

mianhae

"babe? are you in there? open this door. let me go in. please" beggs Soonyoung.

"come in. it's unlock" replied Jihoon. Soonyoung push the door open and went inside. He look for the little guy in their bedroom but he's nowhere. He tried to look in the kitchen. Fortunately, he's there, drinking a glass of mineral water.

Soonyoung go behind him and gave him a back hug. Jihoon seems relaxed into the hug. Jihoon turn around to face Soonyoung. Tears rolling down his rosy cheeks. Soonyoung wipe his tears and kiss him. They pull apart and Jihoon rest his head on Soonyoung's shoulder.

"who is he?" ask Jihoon, finally get to ask him.

"who? the guy before? yeah, he's Seokmin. He's my long time ex-boyfriend. it has been 5 years after our break up. why?" ask Soonyoung.

"no. it's just......... I'm just scared that he's your scandal and you're really going to cancel our wedding. I'm really scared you know. Scared that you will leave me alone" said Jihoon.

"hey, hey. I won't leave you just because he appear infront of me again. nothing will make us apart. remember, I won't leave you alone, okay" said Soonyoung. Jihoon nodded. He knows that Soonyoung will never do something like that to him cause Soonyoung only love him.

"what if you really really going to leave me?" ask Jihoon.

"then I'll let you kill me" answered Soonyoung.

"if I don't want to kill you? what will you do?" ask Jihoon.

"if like that, I'll go to the sea and kill myself" answered Soonyoung.

"how about if I don't want you to be killed or kill yourself?" ask Jihoon.

"are you really wanna know or you want to play?" ask Soonyoung.

"I'm serious, okay. I really wanna know cause maybe one day you'll leave me and I know what I will do" replied Jihoon.

"ummmm....... maybe I'll love you back and we start everything from the start" answered Soonyoung.

"owh...... th-" Jihoon was cut off by a pair of lips on his lips.

"do you still want to ask questions? cause I need to take my bath" ask Soonyoung.

"haha, no. just go" he said.

"will you come with me?" ask Soonyoung, taking off his shirt.

"nope. just go. and don't take too long. you'll get sick afterwards. don't forget to put your clothes in the machine, kay" said Jihoon.

"kay" answered Soonyoung, kissing Jihoon's cheek. "love you babe" he said, then went to the bathroom to take his bath.