three

mianhae

Jihoon's pov

While Soonyoung is taking his bath,I took his phone and unlock it. There's so many unread messages from an unknown number. So, I just leave it. I put his phone back on the couch. I went to the kitchen to make something but I stop on my track when his phone rings. I look at the name but it's unknown. I pick up the calls afraid that maybe his company calls him.

"hello?"

"umm..... is this Kwon Soonyoung?"

"no. It's his fiance. may I know who you are?"

"ummm..... nevermind, then. please tell him to call me back. thanks"

"owh, okay."

Jihoon ends the call and sit on the couch. He stare at the television, curious.

"who is it?" ask Soonyoung, coming out from the bathroom with only a towel wrap on his waist.

"I don't know either" answerd Jihoon, handing his fiance's phone. Soonyoung took the phone and check the number.

"what did that someone say?" ask Soonyoung.

"he ask you to call him back. that's all" answered Jihoon.

"he? that someone is a man? is it Seungcheol or Chan? or our friends?"

"no. he didn't tell me his name. I think maybe you should call him back"

"yeah, I think that too" replied Soonyoung, kissing Jihoon's forehead before went into their bedroom to put on his clothes.

 

Soonyoung's pov

I call the number and wait for him to pick up.

"hello?"

"hello. who is this?"

"ummm...... may I know who's this first?"

"Soonyoung"

"Soon-......."

"Seokmin?"

"yeah, it's me. wow. you really recognize my voice after 5 years, huh?"

"not really. what do you want?"

"you"

"don't joke around, Seok"

"you used to call me Seok when I didn't pay attention to you"

"Lee Seokmin"

"okay, fine. meet me at Han River, 9 pm."

"later?"

"yeah, later. and please don't bring your fiance along with you. it hurts me"

"whatever"

"Soon-" I end the call cause 1) I don't want to listen to him anymore 2) I don't want to meet him 3) my baby is calling me from downstairs 4) my love is always for one and only, Lee Jihoon

"wait! I'm coming!" I replied.

I went downstairs and sit on the couch. I wrap my arms around Jihoon's small waist and pull him closer to my body. He look at me and I kiss his soft lips. He kiss me back. Not long after that, we pull away. He smile at me then kiss my cheeks. In return, I kiss his forehead.

"so, did you call him back?"

"who? that man?"

"yup"

"yeah. it's just he called the wrong number. that's why he ask me to call him back. I call him then I ask who is it. he ask me back who is it. so, I said Soonyoung. then, he quickly apologized. he thought that he called his girlfriend, Sana. I said it's okay then I ended the call. after that, you call me"

"weird"

"yeah, really weird. but not as weird as you"

"why me?"

"cause you would always call me 24hours and kept on bothering me nonstop"

"me? call you 24hours? bother you nonstop? okay, fine. I agree. from now on, I won't call you again and I won't bother you again. plus, I won't make breakfast or lunch again for you. keep on doing your work. go!"

"no,no,no. just kidding, babe. I don't care if you call me 24hours. I even want you to call me 48 hours, you know. I also don't care if you bother me nonstop cause I will always love you nonstop, too. And about breakfast and lunch, keep on making them cause your cooking are always delicious"

"okay"