five

mianhae

Woozi's p.o.v

I know who he's meeting with. Of course it's Seokmin. Well..... truth to be told,I actually listen to their conversation. Because it hurts my heart, I went downstairs and act like I'm calling him. Yes, I called him because I want them to end the call. I was damn jealous when everytime they talk even though I know Hoshi loves me. But...... I stil can't accept that Hoshi won't leave me because I have this weird feelings that I think Hoshi would eventually leave me no matter how many times he deny about it. Well, who knows......

While he was meeting that guy, I look for an interesting books to read at the shelf. While I was looking, I saw a beautiful decorated book without name, and I never saw or read it before. I think it was an old bok that Hoshi pick from the stationary. It looks interesting so, I take it.

I look for the title but it's nowhere to be found. I just shrugged it off thinking that Hoshi might have wrap it. I open the front cover and saw a beautiful cursive handwritting. I tried to read it but I can't since it's too complicated.

I opened and flip to the next page, thinking that it would be the contents or something like sweet words for the people they love but I met with a different handwritting with a date and time on top of the page.

The handwritting is familiar. I read the whole page and flip over to the next page. It was interesting. I look at the clock and I till have more time. I read the next page and continue the ame things. I stop reading it when I saw a word Seokmin and the book does looks like a diary. I flip to the next page and it continues with Seokmin and the author's life until I stop again, finding my own name on the last paragraph. I can't take it anyore. I flip to the last page and saw Hoshi's signature. 'Gotcha. It's his diary. Wait...... did I just read his diary?' I though.

I look at the clock for the second time and it's still early. I decided to read about his love life with Seokmin.

"I love him more than I think."-Kwon Hoshi

"He's more than just a man to me. He's an angel."-Kwon Hoshi

"I don't know what this world looks like without his touch."-Kwon Hoshi

"I will never forget about our beautiful moments even if I've found someone way better than him because I know no one can take his place in my heart."-Kwon Hoshi.

"I will do anything as long as we're together no matter if I had to cancel my wedding with some cute or beautiful guy."-Kwon Hoshi.

"I will always do excuses as long as I can meet him in person."-Kwon Hoshi.

"Even if I have a ring on my finger, it doesn't mean I can't love him anymore."-Kwon Hoshi.

"My new boyfriend is caring but not s caring as him."-Kwon Hoshi.

"I'll always told my boyfriend that we'll be together until death come but actually we won't because although I love him, the love still can't beat my love for him."-Kown Hoshi.

"Yesterday, I told my small fiance that I won't leave him, but actually I'm thinking of leaving him because I thought my love for him has gone but I was totally wrong because I fell for him even harder this time."-Kwon Hoshi.

I went into my study room and take out my notebook then write a letter for him.

"Dear Hoshi,

I know that we love each other and promise to not keep a single secret from each other. When you were gone to Han River, I decided to read some storybooks because I want to reduce the boredom. I look for an interesting books on the shelf and found the most amazing book. I read it and when I'm halfway of the book, I realized one thing. It's a diary then I flip over to the back and my sense is correct. It's no other than your diary. I read and read until I spotted my name and Seokmin's name. I continue reading it and I broke down into tears. Huh. I knew it. You never really told me the truth. I knew you kept something from me. I thought you were loyal to me, but I was totally wrong. You are the opposite of loyal. I thought all your feelings for him has gone and only me in your heart, but......  I know I'm not the only one and will not be because there's someone else that took half of your heart other than me and it's no other than your first love. Well.... like what people say......'Nothing or no one can beat the first love.' I thought they were wrong but now, I realized that I'm the one who got it wrongly. Sure, nothing or no one can beat first love like your love for me can't beat your love for Seokmin. And now, I will promise you one thing that I'll try my best to keep a distance from you so that you have time with him. Although your love for me is an acting, I will always love you no matter what."