one

mianhae

Jihoon was working on his songs. Suddenly, he heard the door crack open. He look behind him and saw a tall guy with blonde hair standing at the door frame.

"what are you doing here?" he ask.

"can't I see my baby working?" the guy name Soonyoung answered.

"and why are you all wet?" Jihoon ask, pointing at his clothes.

"i'm running" he answered.

"you're lying. you won't be that wet when your running" said Jihoon, handing his soon-to-be-husband a towel.

"you know me. okay. it's raining outside and i was worried about you" Soonyoung replied, taking the towel from the latter.

"you should just sleep. i could take care of myself" said Jihoon.

"hey, you're under my responsible okay" replied Soonyoung.

"why?" ask Jihoon.

"we're going to marry this month. don't you remember?" ask Soonyoung, looking shocked.

"of course i remember. but, you still just my fiance. not yet my husband" answered Jihoon.

"soon-to-be-husband, okay" said Soonyoung. "now what are you working on? new songs? may your soon-to-be-husband know the titles? or even possible listen to it?" he ask.

"not yet. i'm still drafting it. so, i'm sorry. you still cannot listen to it" answered Jihoon.

"well i guess we should take a break for awhile" said Soonyoung.

"is it we, or me?" ask Jihoon.

"of course we, babe. come on" said Soonyoung.

"haha, just kidding. okay. let me switch off my laptop and then we go the nearest cafe. okay?" suggest Jihoon.

"okay, fine. i'll wait for you outside. be quick" said Soonyoung, kissing the top of Jihoon's head.

They walk down the hallway hand in hand. They sing both their favourite song, Moonlight Angel. It was nice to go out with your fiance. They arrive at their usual cafe a little bit sooner than usual. They were greeted by a tall guy name Mingyu, who was their old time friend. They took a sit at their usual place and ordered somethings hot since it was still raining outside.

While waiting for their order to arrive, they talk about themselves from the moment they catch each others eyes and fell in love with each other. They also laugh at some stupid things that Soonyoung said. Suddenly, a guy hug Soonyoung from the back.

They both silent. The guy eventually kiss Soonyoung's cheek. Jihoon was shocked. 'who is this guy? did he has any relationship with him? who are you, guy?' thought Jihoon. He looks confused.

"hey, what are you doing?" ask Soonyoung, pushing the unknown guy from him.

"yah, it's me. DK, man. Dokyeom. No? okay, fine. Seokmin. Lee Seokmin, your baby" said the guy. Jihoon's eyes widened. 'did i listen to it properly? did he just said that he's Soonyoung's baby? no. it wasn't what i think, right? wasn't it?' thought Jihoon again.

"Seokmin? what are you doing here?" ask Soonyoung. Jihoon became more surprised. First, the guy name Seokmin hug his fince and then kiss his cheek. Second, Seokmin said he's Soonyoung's baby. Third, Soonyoung know him. 'somethings fishy here' thought Jihoon.

"soon, did you know him?" ask Jihoon.

"owh? who are you? why did you sit at my place? it should be me. go away" said Seokmin, pulling Jihoon from his seat. Then, what he wasn't expect, he push Jihoon on the floor. "you must be the worker here that try to have a night with him, right?" he ask.

Jihoon get up and look straight into his eyes. "yes. you're correct. i'm the worker here who tried to have a night with him. but, I didn't know that he's taken. I guess you're his scandal. and I'm sure if he has a fiance, his fiance would be very mad at him. and then, they cancel their marriage that will be held in this month." answered Jihoon, before turning his gaze towards Soonyoung. " and you. i'll wait for you at home. don't run away. we need to discuss about this, babe" said Jihoon. Then, he walk away leaving Soonyoung and Seokmin behind.

"who did he think he is?" ask Seokmin. "well, yeah. you're hot. who didn't want you to be with them for one night?" ask Seokmin.

"Seokmin what do you want?" ask Soonyoung.

"i want to be back to our old times, baby" answered Seokmin.

"go to hell" replied Soonyoung before leaving him.