#GREYHOUNDBLOG2

+  CITY LIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT.
the greyhound blog of kpop
jul 20, 2016
 
 
In July 19, 2016. City Lights Entertainment released a shocking statement. 
 
Kim-Sohye-e1466491598211.jpg
 
After the success of City Light's trainees in Produce 101, we are very grateful of the fan's support to out girls. Therefore, we announced that one of the members, Kim Sohye, will be joining City Lights Entertainment as a new trainee and upcoming member for our next project. Kim Sohye represented RedLine Entertainment on Produce 101. She terminated her contract in June 2016 and join us now. We hope that you will give much love to her. 

Below is a practice video of the four I.O.I members. Maybe City Lights Entertainment will not put them under Celestial, instead they will debut under a brand new girl group.  
 
 
 

 
In my opinion, this video is FIRE man! I really hope that their debut song and concept will be like this. Because there are a few or none girl groups who have this debut concept. I'm really looking forward to what City Lights Entertainment has prepared for us. 

Oh and by the way,

CONGRATULATIONS TO KIM SOHYE WHO GOT INTO THE CITY LIGHTS BIG FAM!

About the author, 
Hannah Lee, a Korean-Chinese university student who is a Kpop fan. During free time, she loves to look around the website, searching for Kpop groups' debut, comeback and many more. Follow her blog and social media to check more about her and the updates.
twitter - @hanalee
instagram - @hanalee