#GREYHOUNDBLOG1

+  CITY LIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT.
THE GREYHOUND BLOG OF KPOP.
JULY 9, 2016
 
 
In January 2016, City Lights Entertainment revealed their trainees for the first time. That is Zhou Jieqiong, Choi Yoojung and Kim Doyeon. Yes, they are also the contestants of Produce 101. With their excellent talent and a great amount of fans, all three of them managed to debut under I.O.I in May 2016. Later in March 2016, City Lights Ent's CEO, Jung Minsoo, released a statement on the official website. 

First of all, we would like to thank all the fans of Produce 101 who supported our three trainees, Jieqiong, Yoojung and Doyeon. We appreciated it a lot and this would help them to improve more. Since everyone loves our trainees aka friends, we hereby announce that we're going to debut new girl group by the end of the month, it would be called Celestial as they are the best singer, dancer and rapper from heaven. The crews from City Lights Ent hope that everyone will like Celestial by supporting them. Thank you and enjoy your day. JMS.

Celestial is a six members girl group. Their debut song, Navillera was released in 30 March, 2016. Navillera was loved worldwide because of their catchy rhythm and great choreography. Navillera has won first place in many music shows, making them the second girl group to won first place with their debut song. Just like Sidereal and Seventeen, the members of Celestial are heavily involved in the production of their debut album. These are the pictures for Celestial's members.
 
tumblr_oa73xh3kEz1rw3tb4o3_250.pngtumblr_o7paigKKiw1tc7y6co3_250.pngtumblr_oa4q64RhVg1usn4t8o7_250.jpg
tumblr_inline_o60eq9srpW1u5psd2_540.pngtumblr_o9i98orNzG1t3oqzeo4_250.jpgtumblr_oa6bjmBc4p1v0sixho3_400.png
Clockwise from top left: Sowon, Yerin, Eunha, Umji, SinB, Yuju
 
Later in June 2016, it was confirmed that Jieqiong, Yoojung and Doyeon will join Celestial in their next comeback which is scheduled in September 2016. These are the pictures of them if there are someone who does not know who are they.
 
tumblr_o8p4sbgEua1utslkzo8_250.pngtumblr_o9n7kxglu01tqm85fo8_250.pngtumblr_oa2bp7Ob971tpqn4xo1_250.png
From left: Jieqiong, Yoojung, Doyeon
 
That's all the information about the new girl group, Celestial, of City Lights Entertainment. To be honest, I'm looking forward to their comeback with the three new members. Celestial will be then complete and it would be epic. Please look forward to Greyhound Blog of Kpop for more information about them. 
 
About the Author,
Hannah Lee, a Korean-Chinese university student who is a Kpop fan. During free time, she loves to look around the website, searching for Kpop groups' debut, comeback and many more. Follow her blog and social media to check more about her and the updates.
twitter - @hanalee
instagram - @hanalee