+  001.

+  CITY LIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT.
9 july, 2016
the life of an idol - city lights entertainment
"One, two, three four. One, two, three four. You need to lift you leg higher, Yun-ah." Reiko, who is watching the 'dancing machine' dance can't help but remind her about the dance moves. Lin Yun, who is the weakest in dancing, is having a one-to-one session with Reiko, the main dancer of Sidereal. Sidereal is having their third world tour, and it is just two weeks away. 
 
"Koko, give the maknae a break. She has been practicing for three hours non stop. Besides we need to practice our vocal and rap." The leader, Jinah speaks as the two of them have been practicing the same thing for a few hours, and that's wasting time. The other members, Goeun, Minjae and Seungwan dare not say anything. This is because they know that leader is angry and annoyed. 
 
"I'm sorry Jinah unnie. It's my fault for not getting the dance steps. I'll practice myself. How about you guys go and practice your solo performances?" Lin Yun feels sorry for what she has done. Jinah nods as she stands up, walking to the other practice room to learn her solo performance. "I hope that you could master the dance. Don't forget, you still have your own solo." That was Jinah's last words before she left. Lin Yun smiles brightly. "Yes unnie! I will work hard! Don't worry!" 
 
"She is gone, Yun-ah. I better go and practice my part too. See you later." Seungwan pats the youngest's shoulder before walks out of the room. In the hallway, she met Bongyoung Park, a choreographer from 1MILLION Dance Studio. She blinks while looking at him. "What are you doing here? Goeun or Reiko?" Bongyoung laughs. "Reiko. She says it's an emergency. Apparently Lin Yun still haven't master that dance." Seungwan nods. "Yes, she really needs your help, better go. I bet she's dying in there." "Okay, see you later." Seungwan waves while walking to her recording studio.
 
- - -
 
"We need to take him to the hospital, NOW!" Jun and Seungkwan quickly rushes out to call the manager when the leader, Seungcheol, Mingyu and Seokmin hold onto Wonwoo, who collasped while practicing for Seventeen's comeback song, Very Nice. Wonwoo cries with pain because he's having a sever stomach ache. The rest of the members help out to carry him to the lobby of the company while their manager go and grab the car. Seungcheol, Mingyu and Seokmin accompany Wonwoo to the hospital while the rest of the members go back to their dorm.
 
It's 2am in the morning, and they haven't got any calls from them. Jeonghan stands up and walks around. "I hope there's nothing serious going on with Wonwoo." "He has stressed himself up recently with the dance and rapping." Hoshi added and the other members sighed. They know how bad is the consequences if you stressed out too much, but Wonwoo still do that because he wants the performance to be perfect. 
 
A few minutes later, Joshua's phone rings. The members quickly gather around the phone while he put it in loudspeaker. "How is he?" Joshua asks. "Wonwoo hyung was diagnosed with acute gastritis. He's alright now. But he needs to stay overnight for checkup. Seungcheol hyung is there with him, manager hyung is driving us back now." That's Mingyu on the line explaining everything to them who are worrying about Wonwoo. 
 
"I think we should rest now, it's late. And I bet Wonwoo would not like it when we stay up worrying about him." Woozi, who is the acting leader, telling the members to rest. They nods while returning to their respective rooms to sleep. They are going to replenish their energy and visit Wonwoo the next day with happy feelings.
 
- - -
 
Jieqiong, Yoojung and Doyeon return to their company after two months of promoting IOI. They miss this place so much, especially their trainee-mate, whom now has debuted under Celestial. The trio has congratulated them through video calls. Now they are going to congratulate them face to face.
 
When Doyeon open the door of the room, it's quiet, empty and dark. "Where have they been? I think they have practice today." Yoojung looks around. Then the lights turn on and confettis are around the place. "Surprise!" All nine of them hug each other as it has been a long time since they have been together. "Come to mama, Celestials." Yoojung says while the others laugh. Yoojung doesn't fail to make us laugh.
 
"So how's your life being an idol? IOI is a great hit." Haneul asks while all of them sit on the floor in circle. "It's great of course. You guys are not bad either, winning first place in all music shows with a debut song. That's so cool." Jieqiong says while place her arm across Minyoo's shoulder, her best unnie. "Well, it's all our luck that Navillera gets many attention." Seulbi says while the other members nod. It is true that luck is with Celestial this time.
 
"Well, I can't wait for you guys to join us in September! We're gonna nail it like we always do!" Joo-E says and all of them laughs. It has been their dream to debut together as a family, not a group. After a year of harsh training, nine of them are finally able to graduate and become artists. "I'm sorry that we do not participate in the debut of Celestial. We really want to, but..." Doyeon says but cut of by Soomin. "No worries, Doyeonie. You joined Produce 101, and you did debut. Right? Either way, we're gonna be together. Okay?"
 
"Yes. So let's work hard together like before. Let's nail the comeback!" All of them say their cheers before going to work their new song and choreography.