+  ARTISTS.

+  CITY LIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT.
city lights entertainment.
tumblr_o63iw4g2Bs1tc7y6co5_540.png
 
( GROUP NAME ) Sidereal
( MEMBERS # ) Six
( YEARS ACTIVE ) 2009 - present
( DEBUT SONG ) Glass Bead
( FANCLUB ) Realist(s) & Sapphire Blue #2554C7
( THE MEMBERS ) 
 
Im "Nana" Jinah / 2 July 1991 / Korean / Leader, Lead Rapper, Visual
Nana was born in Seoul, South Korea. She was ranked number 1 on the Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2014. She won again in 2015. She is considered to be the fashion icon by being a model and a host of OnStyle's Style Log and Beauty Bible, Her instagram username is @i_am_nana.
 
Kim Goeun / 14 September 1991 / Korean / Lead Dancer, Rapper
Goeun was born in Daegu, South Korea. She is an acclaimed actress who won many awards through her debut flim A Muse (2012). She next appeared in many prominent flims, mostly crime thriller because she finds this genre interesting. Cheese In The Trap (2016) is her first television series where she acted as the favourite Hong Seol. Her instagram username is @go_eun.
 
Hong "Min.J" Minjae / 30 January 1993 / Korean / Main Rapper, Face Of The Group
Min.J was born in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is one of the best rapper among K-pop girl groups, alongside CL of 2NE1 and Wonder Girls' Yubin. She participated in Show Me The Money and Unpretty Rapstar 2 where she won first place. She composed some Sidereal's songs alongside fellow member Lin Yun. She also acted in a number of television series. Her instagram username is @minjaesong.
 
Reiko Fujieda / 18 April 1993 / Japanese / Main Dancer, Vocalist
Reiko was born in Tokyo, Japan. She is the main choreographer for Sidereal. She choreographed most of the dances of Sidereal. Therefore, she is a great dancer in the K-pop industry. She even choreographed some of the english songs and be a part-time dance teacher in 1MILLION Dance Studio. Her instagram username is @kokoeda.
 
Son "Jaylin" Seunghee / 20 February 1994 / Korean / Main Vocalist, Dancer
Jaylin was born in Busan, South Korea. She is the variety star and MC Queen of Sidereal. She participated in many variety shows such as Running Man, Infinite Challenge, Star King. She is also a regular member of Cool Kiz of The Block as she is a former national judoka. Her instagram username is @jaylinson.
 
Lin Yun / 5 May 1994 / Chinese / Maknae, Lead Vocalist
Lin Yun was born in Shanghai, China. She is more famous, like very famous in China because she is loved by the people. She is a talented songwriter and producer. She has many notable works where most of Sidereal's songs are written and composed by her. Lin Yun is also an actress but she acted in chinese television series and movies only. Her instagram username is @linyunnnnnn.
 
 
tumblr_nr1iybV6mx1tgo015o6_1280.png
 
( GROUP NAME ) Seventeen
( MEMBERS # ) Thirteen
( YEARS ACTIVE ) 2015 - present
( DEBUT SONG ) Adore You
( FANCLUB ) Carat(s) & Bright Gold #FDD017
( THE MEMBERS )
 
Choi "S.Coups" Seungcheol / 8 August 1995 / Korean / Hip Hop Unit
S.Coups was born in Daegu, South Korea. He is the main leader of Seventeen and leader of Hip Hop Unit. S.Coups was a trainee in FNC Entertainment for 2 years before he transfered to City Lights Entertainment. S.Coups cannot eat spicy food, and when he does, he will sweat like crazy and will have a sore throat. He will not eat lemons although you force him to.
 
Yoon Jeonghan / 4 October 1995 / Korean / Vocal Unit
Jeonghan was born in Seoul, South Korea. He was a trainee in Woollim Entertainment for 3 years before transfered to City Lights Entertainment. He was an actor acting in various MVs and commercials before transfered. He is considered to be the weakest member in the group, being gets tired easily and sleeps whenever and wherever he can. When he is sleepy at the broadcasting stations, he will excuse himself to the toilet and sleeps there for 5 minutes.
 
Hong "Joshua" Jisoo / 30 December 1995 / Korean / Vocal Unit
Joshua was born in Los Angeles, California, USA. He is the younger brother of Sidereal's Min.J. He was casted by his older sister Min.J when she knows that her younger brother could sing beautifully. Joshua is the movie and drama buff in the group. His favourite korean drama is Rooftop Prince, favourite american drama is Dexter and favourite movie of all time is The Grand Budapest Hotel. He loves his sister a lot because she is the one who takes care of him the most.
 
Wen "Jun" Junhui / 10 June 1996 / Chinese / Performance Unit
Jun was born in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. He was a trainee in JYP Entertainment for two years before he transfered to City Lights Entertainment. He was also a child actor in China and acted in various movies. Jun knows wushu, taekwando and judo, therefore he is known as the warrior of the group. He is quiet most of the times because he doesn't know how to talk korean fluently, but he is also quiet when he's with The8 so overall he is a quiet man.
 
Kwon "Hoshi" Soonyoung / 15 June 1996 / Korean / Performance Unit
Hoshi was born in Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. He is the leader of Performance Unit. He was a trainee in Starship Entertainment for a year before he transfered to City Lights Entertainment. He was one of the original members to debut in Starship's new boy group Monsta X before he transfered. He is the main choreographer of Seventeen. He likes japanese food, especially sushi, and sushi is the only food he knows how to make, apart from instant noodles.
 
Jeon Wonwoo / 17 July 1996 / Korean / Hip Hop Unit
Wonwoo was born in Changwon, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea. He was personally casted by Sidereal's Goeun when she saw him performed in Seoul. She thinks that he is an all-rounded boy and has the looks, therefore, he is casted. Wonwoo is the cleanest member in Seventeen because he has a mild OCD where he wants everything to be neat, therefore he helps the other members to clean sometimes if it is too messy. He is the only member that knows how to play guitar.
 
Lee "Woozi" Jihoon / 22 November 1996 / Korean / Vocal Unit
Woozi was born in Busan, South Korea. He is the leader of Vocal Unit. He was personally casted by Sidereal's Jaylin when he was introduced by vocal trainer Lee Hyeyeon, Jaylin saw that he has the potential in singing and songwriting, therefore he is casted. Woozi is the main composer and songwriter in Seventeen. He did classical music and plays the piano well.
 
Lee "DK" Seokmin / 18 February 1997 / Korean / Vocal Unit
DK was born in Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. He was personally casted by Sidereal's Lin Yun when she saw him doing a performance in School of Performing Arts Seoul. She thinks that his voice his powerful, therefore he is casted. DK is a very friendly guy and adapts to new places easily. When the members are meeting new people, he is the one who talks to them first, then Seungkwan. He loves rock band and knows how to play drum.
 
Kim Mingyu / 6 April 1997 / Korean / Hip Hop Unit
Mingyu was born in Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. He was personally casted by Sidereal's Nana when she saw him doing a performance in School of Performing Arts Seoul. She thinks that he has the potential to be an artist or even a model, therefore he is casted. Mingyu is the visual of the group because of his tall figure and handsome face. All of the members envy him because he can eat a lot without getting fat.
 
Xu "The8" Minghao / 7 November 1997 / Chinese / Performance Unit
The8 was born in Anshan, Liaoning, China. He was personally casted by Sidereal's Reiko when she saw videos of him B-Boying. She contacted him and asked if he wanted to become a K-pop artist, he agreed and is casted. The8 is the last member who joins the group and it was 8 months before the debut. He is a big fan of Sidereal and he did not believe it at first when Reiko contacted him.
 
Boo Seungkwan / 16 January 1998 / Korean / Vocal Unit
Seungkwan was born in Jeju-do, South Korea. He was the only member who auditioned to City Lights Entertainment. He sent a video of him singing hoping that he can be accepted. Sidereal's Jaylin and Lin Yun saw his potential and accepted him to be a trainee. Seungkwan is the funniest in Seventeen, therefore he has participated in many variety shows shortly after debut.
 
Hansol Vernon Choi / 18 February 1998 / Korean - American / Hip Hop Unit
Vernon was born in New York, USA. He was a trainee in JYP Entertainment for a year before he transfered to City Light Entertainment. At first, he practiced to be one of the main dancers in Seventeen. But due to his better talent in rapping, he was assigned to be one of the main rappers instead. Vernon is known to be the best friend of I.O.I's Somi back when he was a trainee in JYP. This is because they are both half korean half caucasian.
 
Lee "Dino" Chan / 11 February 1999 / Korean / Performance Unit
Dino was born in Iksan-si, Jeollakbu-do, South Korea. He was a trainee in Jellyfish Entertainment for a year before he transfered to City Lights Entertainment. He was the only one among 30 male trainees in Jellyfish Entertainment to be chosen to be transfered. Dino is the little giant as he has a lot of strength despite his small body. He is a heavy sleeper and he brings his pillow around to hug when he sleeps.
 
 
pledis trainee, produce 101, pledis girlz, pledis girls, pledis girlz profile, pledis girls profile, kpop, kpop girl group, pledis girls debut, pledis girlz debut
 
( GROUP NAME ) Celestial
( MEMBERS # ) Six + Four
( YEARS ACTIVE ) 2016 - present
( DEBUT SONG ) Rough
( FANCLUB ) Celeste(s) & Pink Bow #C48189
( THE MEMBERS )
 
Kim "Sowon" Sojung / 7 December 1995 / Korean / Leader, Main Rapper, Vocalist
Sowon was born in Daegu, South Korea. She was one of the two female trainees who first got into City Lights Ent, alongside Yerin. She was accepted as a trainee at early 2014. Sowon, Nana and S.Coups are known as the "Daegu Leader of City Lights" because they are born in Daegu and they are leaders. According to the members, Sowon is a good 'mother' to them because she takes good care of everything about the members.
Jung Yerin / 19 August 1996 / Korean / Main Dancer, Vocalist, Face Of The Group
Yerin was born in Busan, South Korea. She was one of the two female trainees who first got into City Lights Ent, alongside Sowon. Alongside SinB, she choreographes most of the dance for Celestial. Yerin is known as the variety star of Celestial because of her natural funny face and a good sense of humour. She participated in many variety shows, such as Running Man, Infinity Challenge and many more.
 
Jung "Eunha" Eunbi / 30 May 1997 / Korean / Lead Vocalist, Visual
Eunha was born in Seoul, South Korea. She was accepted as a trainee in City Lights Ent at the end of 2014. She is the visual of Celestial because of her beautiful face. Eunha was voted as "The Most Beautiful Asian Face" alongside Sidereal's Nana and Girls Generation Yoona. She was known to be the ideal type of many male idol. Eunha is also known as the best cook among Celestial because she always cook for the members. 
 
Choi "Yuju" Yuna / 4 October 1997 / Korean / Main Vocalist, Dancer
Yuju was born in Seoul, South Korea. She was accepted as a trainee in City Lights Ent at the end of 2014. She is a composer who compose most of the songs of Celestial. Yuju is known as an all-rounded idol. Being active in sports, variety shows, acting, modeling and MC-ing. She's active. Therefore, she got many fans. Besides, Yuju is known as a great baker. She loves to bake for the crews and artists of City Lights. 
 
Hwang "SinB" Eunbi / 3 June 1998 / Korean / Lead Dancer, Vocalist
SinB was born in Gwangju, South Korea. She was accepted as a trainee in City Lights Ent at early 2015. She choreographes most of the dance for Celestial. SinB has a slight OCD where she has to arrange everything neatly and according to the colour. Because of this, her room is the neatest of all. Since she shares her room with Jieqiong, she cleans for Jieqiong too because she cannot stand it.
 
Kim "Umji" Yewon / 19 August 1998 / Korean-Japanese / Maknae, Lead Rapper
Umji was born in Seoul, South Korea. She was accepted as a trainee in City Lights Ent at early 2015. Before debut, she participated in Show Me The Money 3 and won third place in Unpretty Rapstar. Umji is also known as the niece of Taiwanese-Japanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro. Umji is the only member in the group who has released solo songs. Her Japanese name is Michiyo Kaneshiro.
 
Zhou Jieqiong / 27 March 1998 / Chinese / to be announced
Jieqiong was born in Beijing, China. She was accepted as a trainee in City Light Ent at the end of 2014. Jieqiong participated in Produce 101 which aired on January 2016. She ranked 6th in the finale and gained a spot to debut in I.O.I. Jieqiong is the younger sister of famous Chinese singer-songwriter and actress, Zhou Jiewen. She has been to many countries, such as China, Hong Kong, New York, Singapore, due to her parents' work.
 
Choi Yoojung / 12 November 1999 / Korean / to be announced
Yoojung was born in Incheon, South Korea. She was accepted as a trainee in City Light Ent at the end of 2014. Yoojung participated in Produce 101 which aired on January 2016. She ranked 3rd in the finale and gained a spot to debut in I.O.I. Alongside Joo-E, Yoojung loves to think about jokes to talk during interviews or variety shows. Her dream is to be a successful MC like Yoo Jaesuk and Kang Hodong.
 
Kim Doyeon / 4 December 1999 / Korean / to be announced
Doyeon was born in Gyeongju, Gyeongsan, South Korea. She was accepted as a trainee in City Light Ent at early 2015. Doyeon participated in Produce 101 which aired on January 2016. She ranked 8th in the finale and gained a spot to debut in I.O.I. She is Nana's 'student' as she taught Doyeon how to walk on the runway, since Doyeon has a height of 173cm. Therefore, most fans look up to her as the second Nana.