Dates

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their Cafe date( if that's what liam called),liam leave them for the two to catch up with a threat to irene to not leave the kid no matter what,unless she really wants him to set the date for her marriage. Liam has that much control in her life and it's sickening her-- in a good way,she doesn't like to disappoint her brother but she wouldn't thought he would go far as setting a blind date for her either.

He really needs a girlfriend,she took note. 

"Wow, you have an interesting brother." He mused,realising he has been stiff around her brother until he slumps his shoulder as he breath out in relief when everything's over.

"Well, yeah,if he didn't set a blind date he's really an interesting brother." She replied in dazed. 

Taehyung grins rubbing his nape. "I will not disappoint you,I swear." 

Irene hum reluctantly.

"Let's go shopping." She raises her brow at him and then decides to just go with the flow. Reluctantly.

They go to different shops,mostly expensive ones she noticed.He would go on how pretty she look in those ridiculous  expensive dresses that cost over a few hundreds dollars.Expensive perfumes, expensive watches, expensive bags, expensive cosmetic.It's really getting boring despite what he had promised earlier. He is nothing but exactly the same as other guys that she had dated before.

"How about this?Its good for your face when you sleep." Tae reads out while she stays behind him with a poker face,"how much is it?" She asked curtly and she look at him checking the price. 

"$300..well, I have my savings so it's okay." 

If she could faint right there and then,she would,but she turn to see the seller is gawking at them so she chose not to. Instead,she breathed out and shook her head,"I don't really need them,let's get out." 

"But,its good-" 

"Out if you want to continue this or I can just call my driver to pick me up." She whispered.

Taehyung pouts as he puts back the lotion and irene huffs when she pull his wrist,bowing to the seller on the way out and let him free once they're in a place where there's no one could watch them,nor welcome them graciously and then promotes their latest expensive stuff. 

"I get it i'm from a rich family and all that bull but nothing you did back there,impressed me. I don't agree on this blind date or don't like you, not because you came from an average family but its me,its just me.

Listen carefully, I did not say anything about this stupid blind date because it's for my brother. I wouldn't want to disappoint him,ever, but if you go on about how much money you have in your bank, I won't hesitate to drop the bomb at him." 

She stopped talking and look at him with a slight frown. "Yah stop staring. Do you understand or not?" 

He slowly nod then,slowly a smile creep up," woah,i like you even more ahjumma that was charismatic-" Irene glare at him and he giggle sheepishly," i mean i'm sorry, i'm sorry for trying to impress you with the money i got in my bank, well obviously you have more-i'm sorry for disappointing you,i was just afraid because you came from a good family so you must have dated rich guys and i'm just here able to buy stuffs that are-god I'm rumbling about money again.I'm just sorry." 

"If you are,return all of this," she pointed at all the plastic bags he's holding and continues,"i don't really need it and just buy pineapple and guava or maybe lots of fruits,I will be waiting at the park over there. If you don’t get there by 20mins i'm leaving." She said smirking at him as he panics,waving him from behind. 

Irene frowns checking her watch for the umpteenth times. 30mins passed yet he's not here. She bit her lower lip and stands up abruptly making the final decision to leave. 

Taehyung runs to one store and another,some even make faces at him that he keep bowing apologetically at them. He checks his watch and gasp, 10mins left and he have yet to get the fruits for the cold princess. When he finally found the fruit store, he groan at how long the queue is. "Just my luck." He said defeatedly. 

By the time he reached at the park, irene is nowhere to be found. His shoulder slump,taking a sit at a bench as he solemnly eats the fruits alone. He puffed out a heavy breath and chew slowly while he stare into space. He puffed another heavy breath and pokes on a watermelon this time. 

"Yah! Why are you eating my fruits?" 

Taehyung turn to the voice in wide eyes and a boxy grin quickly appears which irene halted in mid way and just look at his smile. That genuine,big,contagious smile when he sees her, she thought she wouldn't want to take destroy his happiness anymore. She genuinely wants to make him happy,not now but one day. 

"I just went to the toilet for a minute and you've already ate-" her eyes went wide when she look at the fruits," YAH TAEHYUNG!"

And taehyung burst out laughing while she look at him mouth agape. Half of the fruits were eaten.

"It's not funny." 

Taehyung shut his mouth into thin line,"Definitely not funny." He shook his head and then after a minute he burst out laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter