3 Scary boyfriend?

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next two days, were really quiet. Irene was mostly busy catching up with her studies and taehyung was busy with orientation camp that neither of them had bump into each other. 

 

Therefore, it’s awkward for them now,that they actually bumped into each other. Jb look over at where irene is looking at as he raises his brows at the boy,”is that the kid you told me?” he asked,glaring at the boy which taehyung didn’t back down either and look at him innocently. 

 

“That’s the kid.” Jaebum kept his eyes on taehyung, not minding that taehyung’s group members are staring at him as well. 

 

Jb snorted, and hold on to her back protectively,beckoning her to their table. “you’re scaring him jae.” she whispered weakly not looking at him. 

 

“Like i care.” he simply said in a teasing tone. 

 

When they reached at their table, jb return back to his happy-go-lucky self with his got7 members.Due to her cold aura, irene hardly have friends except jb but got7 accepts her just the way she is easily and she’s never been grateful because she don’t have to be self conscious and could be herself around them.

 

Irene grin at them listening to them bicker,squeezing in between jb and the clingy jackson,”there you go,”Jb said passing her the tofu stew.Junior look at her weirdly and asks,”are you on diet noona?where is your rice?” 

 

“you can have mine noona!” yugyeom passed his extra rice, smiling widely at her but she wave him off. 

 

“i can’t eat, my cheek is hurting.” 

 

“bwoh?! is that sick bastard still abusing you?!”jackson shrieked angrily a little too loud for irene’s comfort which youngjae had slapped his chest for seeking the unwanted attention from the students. 

 

“are you planning to tell the whole world idiot?!” he hissed. 

 

“I’m okay jackson ah,”She placed a hand over his wrist reassuring him. 

 

“noona this can’t do, i’m not sitting around and let you get hurt anymore.”

 

“yah, jackson,can you lower down your volume,my best friend has humiliated enough and i don’t need you to add on it.” Jb spoke firm.

 

“Then what the hell are you doing as her best friend hyung?!It’s getting on my nerve, i don’t care anymore, i’m meeting that bastard,noona can’t even eat.”he shouted and left the cafeteria before irene could stop him. 

 

The cafeteria went drop dead silent and it’s nerve wrecking for her until mark stood up and shouted that there’s nothing to look at,then the cafeteria went back to usual. Irene excuse herself from the group to find jackson with jb following at the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter