Just right

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene woke up early in the morning with a pounding head,ignoring the pain and she goes straight to the toilet. On a side note,she's just glad that her body isn't as weak as yesterday. She didn't know being sick could make one an exaggerator, because really, she thought she had to prepare a long speech to her family before she dies. But oh look,her limbs are looking good now.

She washes her face and brushes her teeth when suddenly she look at the mirror a little too long and the incident trigger her. Irene tremble in fear when she begins hallucinating chanyeol standing behind her with a gun held high on her temple in the mirror reflection.

"Don't think I'm stupid irene, I know you're not hungry." He whispered back hugging Irene as he hold on her shoulder tightly with a gun on her temple and the terror look on jb's face was sickening her; she hates it when she got her bestfriend worried and with his fresh scars on his face almost made her jump on him with questions,however now's not the right time to interrogate him.

"Im ah," Irene never calls him with his surname and she does, it sent cold shiver down his spine.He took all the courage he has to look at her in the eyes and fear was evident in her eyes. Irene look at him intensely before she broke it with a crooked smile."I'm okay."she reassured with a nod.

"You're okay now until I point my gun to him."Chanyeol smirked with his gun pointing at jb now. That bastard knew her weakness.Irene couldn't stop trembling in his possession,she was scared to death for jaebum.

"Yeol ah you're hurting me." Chanyeol snorted,"and who's fault is that? If you hadn't misbehaved no one will get hurt but irene,you're sucha one hard headed woman.That's your charming point to be honest but guess you don't loved me like i do."

"Your love is too much for me yeol. I beg you please.Please,you're surrounded by police yeol,don't make it so hard for yourself anymore,you've suffered enough, I loved you too much it hurts. What you're doing to yourself, it's hurting me.Please yeol."Hot tears streaming at fast speed and chanyeol was speechless,stoning at nothing in particular as he let her go slowly.Jaebum quickly pull her out of the monster wrath and enveloped her in a tight embrace while chanting assurance at her when her cries didn't subsides.

Jaebum moved to the side with irene burying on his chest,as the police barge in to do their job and watched chanyeol's back slumped in defeat and handcuffed.

She manages to grip the sink when her knees buckle almost falling on her ,while trying to breathe through her nose which is getting harder to do. She get up slowly and grip on whatever she sees as she move out taking every steps with care.

However,the moment she steps out of the toilet, everything went black and her body just drop. Taehyung who just came up from the kitchen with tray of food in his food shrieks seeing her drop before his eyes. He hastily put it down and rush to irene and carry her in bridal style to her bed.

He check her head, body and legs,fortunately they aren't any injuries and he heave out a relief sigh.Then,he get liam to call the doctor.

**

"So who is this sleazy guy again liam?"

"Taehyung, he likes our ugly irene." Liam wince in pain with a tease in his tone when he got hit by the neck and a guy voice a little rougher than liam scolded,"you're the ugly one,my daughter is beautiful."

"Beautiful my . She's skinny as hell and the news you bring will only break her more."

Taehyung's ear twitch. He's not alone,and startle to face irene looking disheveled and eye bags getting heavier nevertheless still beautiful to him,sleeping peacefully by his side at the desk.He notices how he's covered in a blanket as well.

"So you tell me that this sleazy stranger here took care of our irene for the two days when we were gone and not my jaebum?"

"Named taehyung, for the third time and stop calling him sleazy already for god sake,he's nice."liam barks a little too loud gaining back taehyung's attention.

Taehyung turn,eyes almost bulging standing up quickly from the chair almost hissing to the aching bones when he closes his mouth quickly into thin line.

Liam has a smirk plastered evilly looking all-godly-handsome, and there's another two elderly with fancy dress and suits,looking at him as tho they could eat him alive, it's irene's parents of course,anyone would know, because the elder woman sporting the same charismatic look irene has that made him feel intimidated when he had met irene for the first time.He gulp nervously and adjusts his bed hair before bowing to the elderly.

"Hello ma'am and sir,my name's taehyung,Kim taehyung, Forgive me for introducing myself in such inconvenient situation as I didn't realise i had doze off."

"Cute." Liam chuckled quietly and taehyung eyed him asking for help but the latter just shrug,holding in his laughter seeing how pale taehyung got.

"What's with the noise." Irene asks groggily,rubbing her eyes as she mentally takes note not to sleep in a sitting position ever again,her body aches a lot.After she got a shot and IV drip with a sufficient rest, her temperature is back to normal and her body is fresh as ever.

"Lunch is served and mum and dad brought back home a surprise visitor with them.Isn't it nice of them." Liam says sarcastically that had irene raised her brows at him questionably.

"Gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter