4 Little peck

You need me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At night got7 gather at a famous club that they always hang out at, like usual and since the club belongs to their friend’s,jae hyun, they are treated like vips. 

 

Jb swat jackson’s hands off from his arm, he clings onto him like a koala ever since afternoon earlier when the elder got him released from the prison and been asking for forgiveness from the latter for letting the whole world knows jb a bad best friend while jb continue to playfully sulk with him.

 

Jackson whines when jb pushes him but clings to the elder again. Irene giggles,taking a sip of the cold beer and some of them just ignore them as they sway to the music while drinking the beer as well. 

 

“It feels like suffocating over there,”bambam said, cringing his face between jackson and jb. 

 

“You have no idea. I mean why clinging to me when i’m a ‘bad best friend’ right.”Jb huffed and all of them burst out laughing at jackson and he whine even more. 

 

“Okay, i will forgive you if you get me her number,” jackson look at where jb pointed and nodded. 

 

Irene narrows her eyes at jb in disapproval and knowing that look, jb sheepishly giggles,” she’s cute.” 

 

“i don’t know her, jae.” 

 

“We can be friends first.” 

 

She narrows her eyes even more,”are you trying to replace me, because you can’t get rid of me easily dearie, i’m like your most awesome best friend.” 

 

“Our most awesome noona!” youngjae beamed. 

 

jb scoffs,” you’re godly shameless seriously how can you compliment yourself without getting goosebumps. “

 

“It’s in me dearie, you’ve gotta be shameless to become the ice princess in school.” She winked, getting up from her seat, muttering ‘to the toilet and i don’t like, don’t you even dare’ before leaving. 

 

 

**

 

“Just remember no alcohol for the little one.”Jin reminded and jungkook let out a groan which jin make a face ‘i’m not kidding, you’re not allowed to drink except juice if you don’t want to get any severe punishment.’

 

Then, yong sun pulls the elder and wink at the younger boy and the boy grin so widely it reaches to his ears looking cute as hell because he’s so done with jin.It’s not once or twice, that he had mention about the alcohol ban,but ten from taehyung’s count. The elder even contemplated whether he should go or just stay at home with jungkook to babysit him. 

 

“Gotta go piss!” taehyung said running off to the toilet. 

 

“seriously this boy.” jhope shook his head as the rest of them find a place to sit. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter