|-_The Trouble Makers_-|

(Discontinued)*-What's To come-*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu did not proceed with the meeting that day. He received a call from JR and canceled all his meetings for a month, causing Jisoo, who was to supposed to leave the day after that day, to panic. Mingyu filing for a month leave of absence was definitely not in Jisoo's plan. He did not have lunch, instead, he called the airlines and booked a ticket to China. He received a text from JR after he ended the call, which was an address: Wonwoo's address.

Bldg. no. 017, Shining Diamond Cafe and Flower shop Xi Street, Shangri-La, China

 

No words could even describe how happy he was upon seeing the message. Finally, after the longest time he waited, all the dead end information and failed search were finally forgotten like they never happened. He packed up his clothes, texted Sehun about leaving to see Wonwoo and maybe also Luhan in China. He also forwarded the address to Sehun, hoping that his hyung will follow and help him get the love of their lives back.

Sehun might not show Mingyu how much he missed Luhan but Mingyu knew that ever since that day he broke up with the older. Mingyu was aware that his hyung cried every night, regretting what he did much now that he realized everything he did. Those seven years were all a trick; everything was fake and the only true thing he had back then was Luhan.

 

The flight started at 3:10 pm. Mingyu thanked God for flying on first class because a meal, after all the starving he got from not eating his lunch, was served after an hour of flying.

He finally arrived at Beijing at 5:30 after almost three hours of flying. He checked his phone to see if his Sehun hyung texted him back but the latter did not respond. He was disappointed because his hyung was already in China but did not even text him back, not even a simple "OK" text.

He had to rent a car with GPS because he had to drive for another three to four hours to go to Shangri-la as instructed by JR. The last thing to do was to rent a hotel for him to stay for more or less a month. It was a lot of work but for Wonwoo, Mingyu was willing to do everything just to see his long lost love.

It took Mingyu more than four hours to arrive at his destination. It was difficult to travel because he kept being lost due to the signs written in Chinese.

'I should have learned Mandarin like Sehun hyung!' Mingyu thought. 'Why did Sehun hyung even learn it? Was it because of business or any other reason?'

After a good hour or two Mingyu finally arrived at the said village. The village was just like the pictures he searched for on Gxxgle but way more magical and relaxing. The air is fresh, free from smug and pollution. His day might have turned into a bad day but maybe this place will tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter