|-_The Moon_-|

(Discontinued)*-What's To come-*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN:I FORGOT TO UNHIDE THIS CHAPTER!!! SORRY ABOUT THAT THIS IS REALLY AN IMPORTANT CHAPPIE

 

 

The cool breeze of the sea is lingering on his face, the smell of burning wood with smoke resonating on his nose and the bitterness of the beer has this weird after taste on his mouth but the Tabasco sauce pizza was helping make that weird taste go away. The beer might be bitter but it has a relaxing feel that Mingyu wants more than one can. All of those things were relaxing except for  an exception or maybe two, a so called 'Baekyeol Couple' was flirting and half making out in front of the burning wood just in front of him...rude! Baekhyun hyung giggling like the most irritating sound he ever heard. It was annoying that they just purposely asked Mingyu to join them so that they can have there time together ' Shameful bunnies'  he thought. Are they trying to make another Chan? No way, or maybe yes. Glaring at the two who was practically eating their freaking faces, are they ' adding insult to my already injured heart?' Furious of the disturbing scenery unfolding in front of him, 'Time to speak up before they get on the next level by leaving love marks on each others body.

"Ahem!" I Loudly faked coughed.

"Ahhh... b-babe..." Chanyeol hyung finally responded trying to pry off the Baekhyun off of him, but Baekhyun hyung was like a Koala on Chanyeol hyung's sitting body.

"Come on, Channie~~?" Baekhyun said with a very seductively, looking at his husband like he's dinner or maybe even a midnight snack, I know Chanyeol hyung can't hardly resist that.

"Baekkie?" Chanyeol hyung was holding Baek hyung's shoulders firmly, 

"Mingyu's here." Chanyeol hyung said, looking at me with a look that said I'm-So-Sorry kind look.

"Oh! Right Mingyu!" Baekhyun hyung said finally getting off of Chanyeol hyung's lap. "Sorry Gyu? I think it was the beer." Baek hyung said grabbing an empty can of beer on the white sand, looking at it like it was some sort of magical stuff.

"Hyungs? Go to your room already." I said plainly.

"We're really sorry Gyu?" Chanyeol hyung apologized looking at with those puppy eyes and those Yoda like red ears of him.

"It's okay hyung, just go to bed already because from what I vaguely see from here, looking at both of your crotches, that has got to hurt." I said.

"Well it's getting tighter." Chanyeol hyung said scratching the back of his neck face flushed.

"Just go already, if you're worried about me being alone, don't be because I'll be fine." smiling back at them. It was a bit annoyingly irritating to watch them but I know that their crotches aren't going away that easily.

"Are sure?" Baekhyun hyung asked standing up tapping on his sweat pants to get rid of the sand.

"A 100% sure hyung." Looking up to him.

Chanyeol was also standing up tapping his sweat pants, looking at his wrist watch.

"It's almost 11 pm Gyu you better get inside too."

"No hyung, I'm gonna stay here for a little bit. I want to least savor this moment because tomorrow when I'll arrived back to Seoul, it's gonna be work again." I defended.

"Fine, but you better get inside you have to wake up early for your flight." Chanyeol hyung retorted.

"Yeah, gonna set an alarm for tomorrow hyung."

"Okay, and also before you go inside put sand and water on the bon fire." Baek hyung instructed.

"Got it! Now, go ahead! Go inside!" I shooed them away.

They finally left, holding hands, shoulders sticking to each other and smiling like there was no tomorrow. 'What a lovesick couple?" After all those years of being together they're still sweet and loving, a love that might not have forever in a humans life but it has forever from what they believe in. They are a couple that was getting stronger through time, they have been through many hardships but they still manage to work it out and to make their love grow more and more for the past years. It was a their love that make me realize what I did to Wonwoo, 7 years ago, I turned my back on him in his most troubled times, it was our most troubled time. I did not fight for him and I did not fight for us to be together 'forever'. Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung fought battles and wars but they won because they were always together, willing to fight to what they want and what they need, to which now they or shall I say 6 years ago they were finally married while Baekhyun hyung was 6 months pregnant with Chan-that Baekhyun hyung never thought of Chanyeol would accept but the when Chanyeol hyung knew, he was so happy that he proposed to be Baek hyung and after a month they got married. A funny story to tell but maybe later when, I found Wonwoo. I looked up in the starry night sky, looking at the moon that was just a bit close to sea, the reflection of the moon in the water, a great view, a picturesque scenery and a memory that was still in my head 5 years ago, the last night I saw Wonwoo.

 

It was the same scenery~the sea, the moon and the starry night that I last kissed  my Wonwoo. A memory that I treasured for years, I will never forget, he was not saying a word to me, he dragged me to the beach, I was the who talked and he just shook his head or nodded, we walked back in forth until it was night time just like this night. I was holding his hand, looking at eyes saying 'sorry I will never let you go, not ever but I have to go. I'll come back tomorrow, okay?" he nodded. I cried in front of him, I rested my forehead on his left shoulder sobbing like a kid who got lost for a long time in the woods. He caressed the my hair, his hand going down my back forming circles, it was calming but still painful. I know he was tearing up too, I can feel his tears dropping at my back. I lifted my head and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter