|-_New addition On the Menu_-|

(Discontinued)*-What's To come-*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan was sitting inside the cafe, it was a bit drizzling outside and drinking a nice warm cup of tea would be a nice way of killing time and getting warm, while waiting for my friends for our meeting. His friends are tending to customers that was crowding on the counter, getting inside the cafe because of the rainy and cold weather here in Beijing. It was great to know that customers are enjoying the coffees, teas, and treats that he created together with his brother. Seeing how a family and friends were smiling and laughing, a person eating a cake giggles to himself and how lovers held hands while looking at each other sipping on their warm drinks from time to time. He did not regret on taking a risk on a business that started to be just an experiment at first, but when it clicked to people back on Shangri-la, he wants to have another branch here in Beijing-his hometown, which his bestfriend Kris obliged to help and was happy to help too. Kris gives him new ideas for the food and drinks they serve, people/customers in Beijing are much more vocal about suggesting new food or how to better there business than people in Shangri-la so Kris always call him to go here in Beijing if people wants something better from food to service, the three together with Kris' Hubby for 10 years now, Tao will have a brief meeting. All of Kris' suggestions are a hit and are always good for customers, Kris and Tao's suggestions are for the better of there small but booming business, that is why he does not doubt the two to implement their suggestion without even thinking a second.

 

He was here in Beijing for two reasons: 1.) Was to email his bestfriends Kyungsoo an Baekhyun and some other friends that he wanted to email just to update them of what's happening -that he and Wonwoo are still alive, it was suppose to be Wonwoo the computer geek brother of his who will send the email, Wonwoo knows how to make an email untraceable by anyone but Wonwoo was still busy with his preparation for his engagement party yesterday and today he was forced to seek some help by his friend Jason, just like Wonwoo he knows computer stuff. And 2.) Kris called him for a meeting about a addition to their menu. Luhan insisted they talk through it via phone call but Kris and Tao really wanted to talk to him about it. A supposedly one day trip to Beijing turns out to be  two days and one night trip, that will cost him to miss the three most important people in life: Wonwoo, Haowen and Zhiyu- his precious twin sons. He was a bit upset about the situation but he just wants to do the stuff over with so that he can go home early.

 

 

It took Kris, Tao and their staffs to finish serving the flowing of customers earlier, he wanted to help them but Tao gave the stink eye every time he picks up a tray on the table that a customer left behind. The rain outside stopped and people inside the shop started to go out. It was now lunch time and the students from the surrounding schools starts to out for lunch, this time the coffee/bake shop is silent maybe a few people will come just to take a cup tea or coffee. Tao got inside the kitchen and cooked lunch for everyone including the staffs, Tristan -Kris and Tao's 9 year old son and for Luhan of course. Kris was approaching Luhan to start their talk/meeting.

"Hey Lu?"

"Hey Kris?" Luhan smiled and waved at Kris.

"Tao's cooking lunch and I'm waiting for my son to arrive." Kris smiled at the mention of his son. Kris his bestfriend having a son with Tao that was young at that time.

"Okay, so we're going to wait for Tristan? Or are we going to have our meeting after lunch?" Luhan asked as he looked at the glass window.

"Are you in a hurry?" Kris asked

"Well, kinda." As a he averted his gaze from the window to Kris

"Wanna go home early?" Kris was looking at Luhan, knowing that Luhan wants to go home early for his boys back in Shangri-la.

"Yes." Luhan answered smiling.

"You missed your boys already? Well,I understand." Kris nodded

"Yes, I miss them a lot. My twins might be too much of a handful and Wonwoo's anxious about his engagement party." Luhan smiled thinking about his boys.

"Your twins are really a handful, those rascals are like are..... like...... how should I put them...hmmm.... they are like they spawn of the devil?" Kris puts his hand on his chin.

"Hey!" Luhan gasp as he lightly push Kris by his shoulders.

"Well, I don't want to sugar coat it! Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter