|-_A Muddy Giant?_-|

(Discontinued)*-What's To come-*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As  my subbies can see I changed the status of my fic to subscribers only now. Ehehehe! to be fair to my subbies :) And maybe for me!

THANKS FOR VIEWING THIS FIC 1000+++ times guys!
 

 

7 days before the Engagement Party......

Wonwoo has been going crazy and anxious the whole day being  busy with the whole "Engagement Party" and also running the shop. He supervised all the things about his and Jaehyun's engagement party without Luhan and Jaehyun. His Luhan hyung was still on his way to back and Jaehyun has to do his job and go to the uplands/the mountains to take photos of nature in spring which will be featured on a magazine next month. Jaehyun will be back on the day of their engagement party which because his stressing out and snapping every now then with people. He needs Seungkwan for arranging the flowers but Seungkwan will be back together with Vernon a day after his engagement party and Seungkwan promised him that he will be back and will take care of everything about the flowers and Vernon will help Jeonghan with the food when they get back. And Lay-ge will be back two days before his party with Suho and there daughter. It was a good thing that Jun was helping him with some of there employees from there shop. Xiumin and Chen hyung will be back from their "HONEYMOON" the same day as Jaehyun.

 

 

I parked my car on the parking lot of the Twin's primary school. I saw kids getting out while their moms,dads and nannies waiting for them, welcoming them with a warm embrace and a kiss on a cheek. Walking towards the front gate of the school waiting for his troublemaker nephews but then as soon as he went inside the school he saw two boys dashing towards him.

"Papa Uncle Woo are we going fetch Baba Han today?" A kid ask Wonwoo cutely. The kid looked like Luhan, feminine looking, has Luhan's deer like eyes and Luhan's button like nose too. The kid is one of Luhan's trouble maker twins and the youngest but still the cutest kid Wonwoo knows don't tell Haowen.

"Yes,Zhiyu we are going to fetch your Baba." Wonwoo pinched Zhiyu's pink cheeks while Zhiyu was hugging Wonwoo's leg."

"Papa Uncle I want to drink hot coco first!" Haowen stumped his feet releasing himself from hugging Wonwoo's other leg.

"Okay, but first hand me all your workbook let me see how both of you did at school and see if you have homework." Zhiyu lets go of Wonwoo's leg and handed Wonwoo his baby blue Mickey Mouse back pack to Wonwoo. and Haowen was mumbling something in chinese but Wonwoo did not quiet get and handed him his Red Captain America back pack while sulking and pouting at the same time.

"Haowen don't sulk or else I'll never give you hot coco! Why are you like that? did you get zero points again?" Wonwoo crossed his arms.

"I didn't I swear Papa, I just really really want hot coco and chocolate donuts,Please???" Haowen said his using puppy dog eyes card to Wonwoo. Wonwoo can't really say no he just wants his nephews to be good at school.

"I want strawberry filled cupcakes with the hot coco Papa! Please?" Zhiyu also used the puppy dog eyes but it looked like a deer begging instead.

"Ugh! fine, fine~ but first let me look at you workbooks and then we will go to the coffee shop." The twins took Wonwoo's hands, both of the twins held Wonwoo's hand, Zhiyu on the left and Haowen on the right both shouting a "Yas!" at Wonwoo.

The three went inside the car to warm up since it's still a bit chilly the snow from the mountains are still melting and the temperature is just adjusting. Wonwoo checked the twin's workbooks before driving back to town, both kids did well and Wonwoo was happy that he can tell his Luhan hyung that they are still getting good grades at school while  his away even if his kids are still mischievous throwing pranks and teasing unexpected people in school and also back in town. The drive was full of Zhiyu's singing his favorite nursery rhymes while Haowen was talking about food mostly having meat for barbeque tonight when Luhan arrives. They finally reached their destination and the twins got what they wanted hot coco, chocolate donut and strawberry filled cupcake. They went upstairs where they live, the four of them: Luhan, Wonwoo and the twins. The coffee shop/flower shop is a building owned by Luhan now, he bought it from Zhou mi the owner of most of the buildings and the farms that surrounded the village. Luhan and Wonwoo's home is the whole floor above the shop. Wonwoo then asked the twins to wash up and got dressed warmly because their Baba just texted him and he is waiting for them to pick him up.

 

When they arrived at the bus terminal the twins practically attacked Luhan when they saw their Baba. Wonwoo also did the same but in less harsh way.

"Baba!" the twins shouted smothering Luhan with hugs and kisses. Luhan softly fell on the floor but sat up to kiss and hug both his babies.

"Baba? Did you miss us?" Zhiyu pecked on Luhan's cheek, caressing Luhan's cheek.

"Of course, I miss you both to death." Luhan dramatically said.

"You did?" Zhiyu asked, with a worried tone in his voice.'

"Yes that's why I went to home as early as I can I might not survive if I stayed one day more there." Luhan pinched Zhiyu's cute and pink cheeks. The twins giggled at their Baba's statement.

"Baba? Did you buy us something?" Zhiyu said cutely. Wonwoo's right Zhiyu is cute but sometimes it's a trap.

"I did, but first we have to go home and Baba bought chicken and meat too." Luhan smiled at his twins bouncing up down while saying their "yas's", "chicken" and "meat" running towards their car.

"Babies be careful!" Luhan worriedly shouted walking beside Wonwoo.

"They we're good hyung well except for that one time they pranked Mrs.Chu, when they delivered the pastries, bread and teas."

"What? They put that small fake sticky rat above the pie again or did they put rocks instead of bread again?" It wasn't new to Luhan how his children pranks the local people and much much more to strangers/tourist in the village.

"It's new but instead of a fake rat it was fake cockroaches now!" Wonwoo rolled his eyes while him and Luhan gave out an exasperated sigh.

"When did they had fake cockroaches?" Luhan wondered where did his twins got those and glared at Wonwoo.

"I did not even know where did they got those, I promise hyung! It happened the a day after you went to Beijing." Wonwoo rubbed his both his hands and had this look of Hyung-I-really-don't-know-look. "They must have bought it on Mr. Lim's toy store again. Sorry hyung."

"No it's okay Woo, I know they will always have ways on pranking people. I was never like that when I was a kid I mean I was like Zhiyu but I never used my brain on pranking people same goes to Haowen. Haowen's like him in many ways,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter