|-_BaekYeol's Get Away Crib_-|

(Discontinued)*-What's To come-*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for investing and trusting our company Mr. Marks." Making eye contact while shaking the hands of this old but well built American man.

"Pleasure's all mine Mr. Kim." Letting go of my hand. Still making eye contact and smiling. "And thank you for coming all the way here from Korea and you even waited for three days. Sorry about that?"

"That's okay Mr. Marks, you're the investor so why not wait. My three days staying here in L.A. has been fun." I have to lie because you kept on cancelling and rescheduling this important meeting I don't want to be rude and disrespectful.

"Good to know that." Mr. Marks stood up and bowed."I have to go, wife's waiting at home."

"Sure! Mr. Marks have a good evening with your wife." I stood up and bowed.

"Goodbye Mr. Kim and see you in a few weeks back in Korea and have a talk with your brother." Mr. Marks said while grabbing his coat from the his seat.

"Yes Sir."

and Mr. Marks bowed again and hastily going out of the resto door.

"Huuff!" Exhaling..... That was the most stressful meeting I've ever got into. So much for not getting in touch with my foreign classmates back in college. I should have got in touch, my english was a bit rusty. Note to self: keep talking in english while talking to Joshua. And now Kim Mingyu you are allowed to slouch on your seat, sitting with manners is such a bad thing when you can slouch and relax. Kim Mingyu , now that you are seated in relaxation while slouching just close your eyes for a bit. I have been here for almost four days but I haven't even went to places that I planned to go, well aside from staying in Beverly Hills with Baek Hyung,Channie hyung and Chan I guess I have missed the whole "The Heirs settings". What a waste of good planning and I have to go back to Seoul in a few hours which I will take the whole time sleeping. "!" Throwing my hands up still slouching and still closing my eyes. Waiting for Mr. Marks  because I can't go and explore since his secretary keeps on calling to change the time schedules for the past three days. What can I do about it when our company's the one who's in need of an American investor to expand our company. The company that took me to hell and still taking me there, I want to hate this company but for our late parent's memory and for the same reason why I hate our company I can't turn my back into it not until I found what I'm looking for and not until my brother divorces that barren .

 

 

Ringgggggggggg.....Ringgggggggggg...........

Sometimes my phone can be a too. Now who's calling me. I took out my phone from my coat.

Baekhyun hyung Calling.....

"Ohw it's hyung". Pressing accept.

 

"Hello hyung?"

"Are you finished with your meeting with Mr. Marks?"

"Yes hyung, why?" What's he planning now.

"Well, since you can't go exploring and go on a tour because you're going home tomorrow, Chanyeol and I planned something that will.. it might not be as good as going to your so called "The Heirs Settings". We planned to spend the night on our beach house in Malibu with you that is.

What! Malibu? A beach house? They have a beach house in Malibu? Wow!

"Hyung? You have a beach house in F-freaking Malibu!" I shouted! Which took all the customers attention to me.

"DON'T SHOUT KIM MINGYU!"

"Sorry hyung? It's just that I didn't know you have a beach house on Malibu."

"It's Chanyeol and I's get away house. When we have our alone time but since you want to go to the beach which is part of your planned tour but you're gonna fly soon to Seoul we might as will stay there till tomorrow. Oh! Btw? What time is your flight tomorrow?"

"9 a.m."

"Good! Now, stand up because we're waiting outside"

"What!?" I looked at the glass window. Woah they are really here.

"Don't what! me Kim Mingyu! Chanyeol and Chan are getting cranky!" Woah! Baek hyung is waving at me from outside.

"Chan's coming with too?"

"Of course! No one's gonna babysit on such short notice! Now come on! And we also brought your luggage."

"Woah! Hyung! You're like the best hyung ever!"

"Get up now! Kim Mingyu! We haven't got all night since it's almost 8 pm! Come on! And I know I'm the best!"

"Okay hyung." I hung up and paid for the meal that I had with Mr. Marks and got out on the resto and  got inside Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung's car.

 

"Took you long enough! Seat belts everyone!" Baek hyung shouted.

"Sorry I had to pay for the meal!Sheeezz! Hyung!" As I got a seated at the back with a cranky Chan.

"Drive Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol hyung a CEO and owner of a profound international company just got sassed by  Byun Baekhyun well no questions about that since he's the original diva . And without even saying a single word, Chanyeol Hyung started the engine and drove.

"Uncle Mingyu?" Chan poked my face.

"Don't call me "Uncle" kid. I'm not that old." I said leaning on my back,crossing my arms.

"You're already 25 years old gyu." Chanyeol hyung said finally saying something. I thought he's not gonna say some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter