BONUS CHAPTER: Sweets = Cavities

Realizing The Obvious

 

  "Namjoon, stop being stubborn." Jin hissed to his boyfriend, who was currently pinned down to their floor, struggling underneath the older man. "Go. To. The dentist. You need to get your bad teeth pulled. That, and I'm not going to argue with a god of destruction like you while those little s I call employees watch my daughter." He growled from on top of his chest. Employees that double as my friends, if I'm being completely honest, Jin thought to himself as Namjoon pouted up at his hyung. 

   "I'm fine, Seokjinnie hyung! And so is Sungie-ah!" He lied insisted, ignoring the pain in his mouth. Jin narrowed his eyes at the gangly man and poked his cheek gently, smirking triumphantly when Namjoon cried out. 

   "I'm fine, he says, I don't need to go to the dentist, lots of people don't go to the dentist, he says." Jin mocks Namjoon in an exaggerated voice, focusing on one problem at a time. Namjoon scowled at his boyfriend as he wiggled, pathetically attempting to worm his cavity infested self out from underneath the older man. Jin shifted his weight so he had more of his weight on Namjoon's thighs instead of his abdomen, effectively pinning the stubborn man in place. 

   "If I agree to go to the dentist will you get off of me?" He grumbled, pouting up at Jin cutely. Jin smirked and knew that he had won. (It's not like he was to going to lose, but still.)

   "Of course, babe." He crooned, tapping his nose lightly before rolling off of Namjoon. "I just thought I'd switch it up from you being on top of me all the time." He giggled, winking as Namjoon flushed bright red. The younger man sat up with scrunched eyebrows and crossed arms.

    "It's all your fault, anyway," He grouched ignoring Jin's very blatant joke that wasn't untrue, "If you didn't make such delicious sweets all the time my teeth might be in better shape."

    "If you weren't such a lazy little and brushed your teeth like you were supposed to, your teeth would be in better shape." Jin corrected sweetly while standing up with all the grace that Namjoon didn't have. Namjoon laid back down on the floor pathetically, glaring up at his boyfriend. 

    "You're so mean to me," Namjoon whined, not bothering to move an inch, "You're my hyung, shouldn't you be taking care of me?" He asked with a pout, attempting to convince Jin to let him stay home. Jin scoffed. 

    "I am taking care of you, pabo. And quit pouting, it's only cute when I do it." He called without looking back at the big puppy man behind him, still on the floor. Jin sighed. 

   "If you don't get off of the floor and get in the car, I will never kiss you or your cavity infested mouth ever again." He promised darkly, glowering at his boyfriend, "And I happen to like kissing you a lot, so if you could please get your flat moving, that would be great."  

       Jin had never seen Namjoon move faster. 

     (Jin was actually pretty proud of himself; he only laughed a little bit when Namjoon broke at least four things and banged his toe on the way out the door. Obviously, Namjoon's clumsiness had only gotten worse in his haste. Shocking.)

---------------------------------------------------------

    Jin watched his boyfriend anxiously as the dentist leaned back. Namjoon was preoccupied with staring at the ceiling intently as if it had the secrets to the universe. In his drugged to hell state, it probably did. 

   "Mr. Kim will be back to normal in about three hours, but you still have to keep an eye on him."

   "I always have to keep an eye on him," Jin muttered to himself, fondly Namjoon's hair out of his face. At the gentle caress, Namjoon looked in Jin's general direction slowly. Once he caught sight of Jin, his eyes widened and his cotton stuffed mouth dropped open. 

   "Who're you?" He slurred through a mouthful of cotton and drugs. Jin giggled and smiled at him. 

   "I'm Jin, your boyfriend. Remember?" Jin continued to Namjoon's hair as the drugged man still stared at him. Namjoon frowned and started shaking his head in denial. 

   "'Ere is no way, you're my b'friend. You're too pretty for that." Namjoon mumbled, his words blurring together. "But your shoulders're so broad...like a lumberjack. But your face is so pretty..." he frowned at Jin in confusion. "Your face shouldn't be prettier than a princess' and your body so manly." Namjoon's eyes widened as he came to a conclusion, not noticing that his boyfriend was losing his absolute from laughing too hard. "You're a lumberjack princess! Princess Lumberjack!" He slurred happily, clumsily taking Jin's hand and giving it a droopy kiss. "Forgive me, Princess, I would stand, but 'm not quite sure where the floor is." Namjoon grinned sluggishly as his eyes wandered over Jin's face.

   Jin scrunched up his nose at his boyfriend, but ended up giggling like crazy again. Oh, what would I do without him? I think there would be a hole.

   "Jinnie! Are you sure my boyfriend?" Namjoon asked with wide eyes, drool dribbling out of the corner of his mouth. Jin's eyes crinkled as a smile slid across his face, causing Namjoon's breath to catch in his throat. Jin gently wiped the drool off with the corner of Namjoon's shirt with a tender expression. 

   "I've never been more sure in my life." Jin whispered, letting the shirt slip from his fingers, resting his thumb at the corner of Namjoon's mouth. Namjoon's drugged eyes widened even more, but he moved closer to Jin, almost on instinct. 

    "So pretty..." He breathed, inching closer. Namjoon got so close, Jin closed his eyes and prepared himself for a drooly, but sweet, kiss. That's not exactly what happened. 

    Jin expected two things in the next four seconds:

1. An awkward taste of cotton, drool and drugs in the form of a kiss. 

2. His drugged boyfriend in his arms (where he belongs). 

 

Jin did not expect the following:

1. Namjoon forgetting that the dentist chair eventually ended. 

2. Namjoon falling face first on the floor because of  #1. 

3. Namjoon promptly knocking himself out. 

   

    Jin stared at his snoring boyfriend on the floor in shock. "What the hell, Joonie?" He breathed, trying to decide if he should laugh, be worried, or cry at how much he loved his ridiculous boyfriend. Unable to make a solid decision one way or the other, Jin decided to do all three in the dentist's office, with Namjoon still snoring on the floor, and a crowd at the door consisting of bewildered dentists and assistants. 

   "Um...shouldn't someone check and make sure they're ok?" Came a hesitant voice from the middle of the crowd. Noticing how much attention the two had gathered, Jin wiped his tears and stood, trying to avoid stepping on his boyfriend. 

   "No, no, he's fine, he just knocked himself out." Realizing that was not a thing boring normal people would say casually, his eyes widened, "I-I mean, he does this a lot, so I'm not to worried. Besides, he's drugged to hell and back, I doubt he would've stayed awake for much longer anyway." He chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. 

  Jin flushed bright red at all of the incredulous looks he was getting. Thankfully, one of Namjoon's earth rattling snores gave Jin an excuse to avert his eyes and check on Namjoon. Having been through this many times before (many, many, many times before), Jin checked all of the important areas; where Namjoon hit his face, ears and nose for bleeding. Usually, he would his check eyes but since he's drugged to hell...it wouldn't really matter. 

   After determining his boyfriend was ok for now he gathered Namjoon in his arms and flashed his crowd a charming smile. 

   "Thank you for taking care of my boyfriend, but I think we should leave now." He bowed carefully, struggling to keep them both off of the floor. He started forward and the crowd parted like the Red Sea, staring after the duo in awe and amusement as they stumbled walked by. 

---------------------------------------------------------

  "Appa, why is Papa talking funny?"

   "Papa had some medicine that took his pain away and made him extra...happy."

   "Oh...can I have some?"

    "Absolutely not."

---------------------------------------------------------

   Please don't kill me...I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated, but school and karate have me pulled tight. I hope you like it :D let me know if you enjoy it. Have a lovely day!