four

Curious Days of Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

    After too many texts and a white lie saying his favorite food would be served, Minhee persuaded Taehyung to come over for dinner. The boy was a bit questioning since he was never allowed over, but it was free food so it seemed like a great time. Minhee sat on the couch, gaze glazed over the television that was on a infomercial channel when knocking sounded at the door.

 

    “Get that, my hands are sticky,” her mother called from the other room but Minhee remembered the task assigned to her earlier. She stood and walked towards the door, taking in a deep breath to prepare herself. The girl extended a hand towards the knob and turned to reveal...Taehyung laughing with Namjoon? Minhee furrowed her brows at the sight but just stepped back as the boys made a move to enter.

 

    “You two know each other?” She asked as they came to a stance in the middle of the living room.

 

    “I helped him up when he slipped down the hall running down here,” Namjoon said with another chuckle directed at Taehyung, to which he grinned.

 

    “You know how hyped I get over deep fried kimchi,” the sweaty boy said, causing Minhee to do a double take at his appearance. He wore a baggy t-shirt and tight dark jeans, same as Namjoon, but Tae just looked, less, sane? His hair was disheveled and face worn from the stress of apparently running and falling. Minhee stepped forward as she shook her head, extending a hand to fix her best friend’s messy hair.

 

    “Is he your boyfriend?” to which Minhee responded with the instinctive “no”, but for the first time was countered with Taehyung letting out a “duh”. The two engaged in a quick staring contest as she had no idea what was happening.

 

“Stupid. I told Joohyun you have a crush on Yoongi,” she said, the thought randomly coming to mind as she forgot to mention it earlier.

 

“What?”

 

“Yeah, that’s how I found out he had a girlfriend. I’m still betting he swings both ways though.” She said as she stepped away from him, not sure what else she could do to make him look more presentable.

 

“Namjoon, honey, come here and try this,” her mother called out from the kitchen, causing the boy to walk away from the foreign situation.

 

“You have a hole in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter