Chapter 2

Back to the Past (다시 과거로)

Author P.O.V

 

 

Yuri was doing yoga. Dressed in leggings and sweater. Not the most popular yoga outfit,but she was okay with it. Yoga would help calm her nerves and body. Yuri was bothered by her own thoughts. She thought that yoga would help her to shake it off. Jessica's leave. . . . . . wasn't unexpected . . . . . .rather her wish to stay in group and at the same time wanting to have her own business. . . . . .

 

Her leaving was difficult to all the girls and fans. To the fans it was hurtful because their never thought that 7 years lasted band would lose a member. Some fans knew that eventually some members would leave due them wanting to have free and different life. Fans are missing Jessica but . . . . not many fans knew how hard it was for girls. Losing a friend that you were together for almost 10. All those moments their spent as a group . . . . .Fans were hurt but soshi were hurt much more. . . . . . . .

 

From all the hard thinking she felt thirsty and was making her way to where bottle of water were when out of the blue she felt sharp pain in her body. At first it was small unpleasant vibration but then. .  . it slowly it got unbearable. She stumbled across floor. Her head felt heavy and she couldn't keep it straight which resulted to her dropping her head.

Yuri couldn't make a move nor a sound. Even if she could scream there was no point of that. Nobody was around. She specially chosen a quiet place where are no people to concentrate. Now she regretted that choice.

 

Black dots appeared in her eyes and with time they grew darker and bigger until everything in her eyes went black. Her's consciousness melted with the darkness. At least the excruciating pain was gone. 

Breathing was becoming hard. Every time she inhaled it hurt. She wanted to know what was wrong. She paused her breathing and opened . 

Cold water filled . The reason she couldn't breathe was water. Water everywhere.

She couldn't see the water, but she could feel it all around her and even in her lungs.

She felt like she was in a void. No light. No sound.

Yuri tried to move her limbs. She knew she had to something or otherwise it will result in her death.

Trying to swim upwards was pointless. There was no light overhead.

The suffocation was frantically getting worse. Yuri desperately needed air.

As death was coming closer, she saw an indistinct light. A hope.

Yuri was tired from swimming and all she could do is reach out her hand.

Without her knowing, the light enveloped her. She didn't feel water around her anymore, just warmness. She wanted to stay like this forever. But warmness didn't last long. 

The next thing she knew when she opened her eyes that she was laying in bed, in a familiar room.

 

 

 

Author P.O.V

 

Yoona was in her boyfriend Lee Seung Gi house.They called each other and decided to have meal together.

Lee Seung Gi was in shop market to buy food. Yoona was in the living room on the couch,watching TV. There was nothing good to watch on TV so Yoona was bored. She wanted to have some time separately from her band mates. Not that she started to hate them or something but . . . All the time she was with them. Eating? With them. Watching TV? With them. Going somewhere? With them. She liked spending time with them but she spent half of her life with them and created unforgettable memories with them but. . . . .sometimes she had to spend some time without them. . . . . .

 

Yoona was tired of hard thinking. She didn't like thinking about stuff like that. She decided to have a quick sleep while her boyfriend was shopping. He would usually take long time shopping.

When she was almost asleep, Something hit her inside her head. Painfully. Like a metal hammer. Her eyeballs went up from the strong hit. She would have screamed if she could think about something aside the pain.

She grabbed her head with her hands. That's all she could do. Her brain was throbbing and felt like it's been fried. From all the pain her brains shut itself down. Yoona couldn't take it anymore.

You couldn't see other colour, just black. If you would want to go somewhere you couldn't because you wouldn't see the end....

She listened to the voice in her head. The pain was gone but the darkness didn't had a welcoming feeling.

Yoona felt like feather, flying above everything. It didn't lasted long. She felt her weight coming back. Pressing her down.

The darkness didn't seemed so dark anymore. It had light, peachy colour. Yoona could feel her eyelids again and she slowly opened them. Immediately she shut them down and started rubbing them. The light was so strong and it went straight to her eyes. She tried to open them again. She saw a familiar room: dark green painted walls, a table stand for makeover and mirror with golden maps leaf around it. She quickly sat up and turned her head to right and saw Yuri sitting on her bed next to her.

To be continued. . . . . .