Chapter 4

Back to the Past (다시 과거로)

Author P.O.V

 

 

Tiffany was shopping at clothes store. Fashionista Fany needed new clothes. At least she thought that she did. While going through high fashion clothes she remembered the time when she was shopping with Jessica. It was not long before her department. 

Memory of when Jessica said how much she would miss them made her to think''Was that really true?'' She thought. All the soshi girls enjoyed their last moments with Jessica. Sometimes she wondered. . . . . do Jessica really misses them? Or she already forgot all the moments they created together? Forgot all that time they been together?  From the recent image Jessica been giving it looked like she was pointing directly on what Tiffany was thinking. 

Soshi started to doubt their friendship with Jessica. Tiffany was worried about their friendship because it's started sailing like ship. Everyday. Slowly sailing and sailing. It was painful to watch this and not be able to do anything. She just didn't know how to deal with it at that time.

But she was thinking. Maybe she could've done something? When Tiffany thought back, she realized that she didn't really do anything to try and save their friendship. But at that time the unidentifiable guiltiness was lingering in her for a long time. 

Tiffany was trying to shoo away the guilt and self loathing filled thoughts. Shopping, going out with friends but eventually they would come back. It would never leave her alone. Not a single day. It was a torture. But she hid all of it behind her stunning smile. And today was no special. 

Going through clothes she found something that caught her eye.

"Oh,this pink leather jacket is so cute!" Happily exclaimed Tiffany. . .until she checked the price of it.

Tiffany gasped in horror. "Should i buy or not? It's so expensive! It's a total steal!'' Tiffany thought. Even if jacket was cute and chic but still. . .it was too expensive for her. Last week Tiffany checked her bank account and most of her expenditure was for her clothes. So she decided that it's time to start economize."Maybe i should go find something less expensive than this"She sadly looked at the jacket and walked towards to a many clothes with hangers. There was so many clothes!

 Tiffany was sure that eventually she will find something wearable and less expensive. Unfortunately it wasn't easy as she thought it would be. Searching and trying different things in that amount of clothes wasn't that easy.

''How much time did i spend her?'' Tiffany checked time on her phone.

''OH MY GOSH!'' She gasped 

''I was here for total 4 hours!''Tiffany decided that it's time to get out. But there was one problem. While desperately searching for clothes she lost herself in the sea of clothes. She was trying to get out, by searching the way she came in but it didn't work.

"Urgh! Just how big this place is?!'' 

"Somehow i managed to get lost in here. Now you've done it! Now you really done it Tiffany! Kudos to you dumb .'' Although Tiffany was cussing out herself, she was aware that something was wrong.  

She was trying and trying again to get out of the clothes sea. Anywhere she would go she would appear on the same place. It's feels like she was going circles.

 

Finally she gave up and sat on the floor, feeling exhausted from unsuccessful searches for exit. She took her phone out and tried to call her friends. There was no mobile connection.No matter how many times she was trying to call. Slowly the panic started to get her.

 

''What is this? What is happening?'' Tears started to form in her eyes. She was scared and confused. Tiffany sat on the floor waiting for something to happen.

It was hot. Sweat was prickling down her face. Tiffany could smell the fresh fabric of newly made clothes. Never has she ever hated that smell before. Now it smelled too acrid and pungent.

Tiffany heard a strange whisper. She got up and followed the sound. It was probably a bad idea but the moment when she heard that whisper she had unexplained urge to follow it. So she followed it. 

The strange whisper ushered her to changing cabin."There was no cabin here" Tiffany thought.

She stood in front cabin just awkwardly staring at it. The whisper has topped and she didn't know what to do.

Tiffany reached her hand to the handle.

When she opened the cabin there was nothing but a gloom. She stood there confused. Why she even followed a random whisper? Tiffany stayed to stand there dumbfounded. 

Tiffany her to stuck her hand inside the cabin. It captured her hand and her inside like black hole.

 

inside darkness,Tiffany was feeling like she was falling really fast. So fast that if she would hit the ground her body parts would fly around. She was afraid of a what was coming at the end of the falling. Is it ground? Tiffany was sure she would fall on a hard surface.

 

Finally the falling who seemed like forever stopped. She hit something but it wasn't that what she expected.

Tiffany was laying on her back. At first moment she thought that she is already dead. She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was a room ceiling.

 

Tiffany sat up on thing that turned out to be a bed. She looked around a familiar room and it didn't take too long to realize where she was.