Chapter 3

Back to the Past (다시 과거로)

Author P.O.V

 

Sooyoung was sitting and eating in the Sanhanae restaurant. She chosen to sit next to a window so she could see a beautiful view outside. Through window she could see a beautiful growing blue flowers. Peacefully standing trees. That why Sooyoung would always choose this place and restaurant to eat. She ordered patbingsu her favorite dish. while she was eating, some ice cream feel on her skinny jeans.

''Ah,God dammit!'' She cursed attracting strangers looks from nearby tables. 

 She got up from table and ran into a restaurant bathroom,took some paper towels, stood in front of the mirror and let the water out of the sink.

''Ahhhh~~why this had to happen to me?!''Sooyoung whined when she couldn't clean up the stain. She tried her best to remove the stain by polishing it with wet,soaped paper towel,but unfortunately it didn't disappeared. Instead it spread more. 

She refused to give up and kept polishing her jeans. While she was cleaning,she looked up in the mirror and noticed that her reflection in the mirror began to blur. Literally blur. Like someone was playing with her image.

''What?''Sooyoung took a step back. "Is there something wrong with my eyes?!'' She looked over other spots. Everything looked just fine. She took a glance at the mirror once more. It was still blurry.

The more she was staring at the mirror the more it started to attract her.She was feeling like hypnotized. She felt a strong dawn to it.

Unconsciously Sooyoung touched the mirror with her hand. She felt cold,strange substance against her palm. She never felt anything like that. It was something like metal liquid. Her image was gone and instead dark gray twirl ball appeared. It yanked her arm in. Before she could scream it pulled all of her body.

She closed her eyes of the shock. It felt like she was going through a swamp. All the liquid that Sooyoung was going through was dense and viscous. She didn't dare to open her eyes. Her stomach was twirling up and down.

After some time when she didn't felt cold liquid around her, she dared to open her eyes. She couldn't make out a single object. Everything was blurry Sooyoung rubbed her eyes in order to see clearly. 

When finally she could see clearly Sooyoung tilted her head to the side wanting to figure out where she was. 

 

 

Author P.O.V

 

 

Jessica was in hotel with her sister Krystal. They where just having fun: joking,annoying each other. Jessica remembered how she was doing this with her friends. Yes, those friends. She missed them,but there was no turning back. Now she has her own life and new responsibilities. She was a new person.

Sometimes she missed her old life and sometimes she felt lonely but. . .She had to look into the future.

She had to. . . 

 

Someone was calling Krystal 

''Uhh. . .i have to answer this. Sorry.'' Krystal took the phone and ran upstairs.

''Why she just couldn't answer and talk here? Is she hiding something from me?'' Jessica thought. ''Maybe it's her's secret boyfriend that i don't know about it?'' She chuckled 

Krystal is her sweet (sometimes) little younger sister. Jessica had to take care of her and protect her,even though Krystal was an adult, but that what siblings do right? At least that what Jessica thought and did from when Krystal was born.

Jessica remembered promising her parents to protect Krystal no matter what. 

Out of nowhere she felt unpleasant pain in her head.

 

"Ugh...where is this pain from? I probably shouldn't have spend so much time on the computer'' 

She walked towards to the kitchen to take medicine. But she didn't make it to the kitchen by stumbling on the ground. 

Jessica tried to call Krystal, but couldn't. Something tightened as if wanting to choke her. Jessica couldn't even breath.

She tried to get some air but worthlessly. Finally she lost her consciousness due to lack of oxygen. Everything that she was able to see was darkness. Darkness all over her. She felt some kind of a different atmosphere around her. Feeling weak, she somehow managed to open her eyes.

 

At the first her vision was not clear

After time her eyes adjusted at what she was seeing.

She just didn't have words for what she was seeing. She didn't believe it.