Chapter 5

Back to the Past (다시 과거로)

Author P.O.V

 


Hyoyeon were dancing in the dance studio. Trying some new dance moves. She had some free time so she decided why not?

Just moving freely would help her to gather her attention from the things she couldn't but rather forget. This time it would help her to turn aside the thoughts about. . . . . .a lot of things. . . .  There was just so many of them happening.

Hyoyeon's friend's leave didn't shook her as much as it did the others. And the others knowing that started to despise her. At least that is how it looked to her. And her sense didn't betray her. Most of the time anyways.

The truth was she had many other things coming to her. She wanted a man. A significant other. 

She didn't wanted to admit this to anyone, not even to herself. She thought it was weak and pathetic for a woman to be like that.  


Hyoyeon always portrayed herself to others as independent and showed no need for men. Her philosophy was that 'a woman doesn't need a man in her life to be full.' And that was true. For some women. But not for her.

 


While dancing she strained her ankle and ungracefully fell on the floor.

 


She tried to stand up but sudden pain in her head forced her to sit down again.

That was strange. She sprained her ankle so why did her head was in pain instead of the ankle?

With no matter of time it was growing more and more. Finally it came to the limit when pain was unbearable.

Her brain turned off.

The pain was gone but darkness surrounding her, eclipsed her vision.

Hyoyeon body was numb. It also seemed that her sense of awareness was clouded.

 


When she was about to give up out of the sudden she felt her fingers, then her toes. She could move them! Soon she could move her hips then her waist and finally whole body. Still she somehow couldn't open her eyes.

 

 

Little by little she could feel her eyelids.

Finally she opened her eyes. At first her vision was blurred but she didn't needed perfect vision to see where she was. . . . . . .She knew her own room too good. . . . . .

 


Author P.O.V

 


For upcoming GG comeback Seohyun had to be in perfect shape and that's why she was in a gym. Seohyun was noticed that wasn't anyone in the gym.

''Good'' She thought. Seohyun didn't like it when there was people in the gym. But who liked it anyways?

It was quiet. To Seohyun it even looked that it was too quiet.

 


After 30 minutes ~

 


Seohyun was sweating from working hard in the gym for almost thirty minutes. She decided to take a shower here since this gym has showers.

 


Seohyun went to the changing room and took of her clothes. She stepped into one of the shower cabins and let the water. The hot stream of water washed away the sticky sweat.

 


The vapor filled shower cabin. You even couldn't see a thing. Seohyun didn't see nothing wrong with that and continued to shower

 


The hotness in shower made her sleepy. She didn't notice how she fell asleep under hot water spraying in her face.

 


A little later she woken up but didn't opened her eyes. She felt that she was laying at something. Like......like....a bed.

 


"Seohyun......Seohyun wake up!" She heard someone calling her name and opened her eyes.........and she saw Hyoyeon's face above her..........

 


To be continued ~