Candid Camera

Secret Flower

The door to our dorm room clicked in unision with a bliss sigh. I stepped inside with an air of delight, my aura possitively vibrant as my feet crossed the threshhold.

I had only one word on my mind, its soft appeal repeating in the sweetest tone. Hana~ Who would have guessed that such a simple thing could leave one so dumbfounded.

I set my bundles of flowers on the kitchen counter- I would find a place for them later. Right now I wanted only to tell the others of my amazing experience. I would soon learn that they already had a fair idea of my outings...

As I stepped into the living room, greated with mischeivious gigglings and snickers, I grew steadily suspicious, aware that they were up to something. I peered suriously as I spotted them huddled on the couch, Key-umma in the center with... a camera?

"Ah...?" I muttered, stepping closer. No one noticed me leaning in until it was too late. On the tiny screen flashed a surprise picture of me standing with Hana. Key had followed us.

"Aish! What is this?!" I exclaimed, snatching the camera away, my finger furiously clicking through its memory.

What I saw apalled me- picture after picture of me and hana, standing and blushing in the park, Candid camera shots from every pose and angle. I was shocked.

Still holding the camera, I glared at Key, staring daggers into his very pink soul. He looked on innocently.

"I can't believe you, Key!" I growled, his innocence fading, replaced with a genuine guilt. He looked to the floor like a shunned child.

"I just wanted to see if you'd really go through with it..." He muttered.

"That's no excuse!" I huffed. "You could have told me you wanted to tag along- you didn't have to spy on me in the bushes!"

Key remined silent. It wouldn't have mattered though- I stormed off before any of them had a chance to say anything. I slammed the door to my room, making my anger obvious, and through the camera on the bed.

How could they have done that to me? They knew how I cared for her... How I liked her...

I paused for a moment. Did I like her...? Key had only followed me because he hadn't been sure. But was I even sure? I had never felt like this toward anyone before. Sure, girls I'd met had been cute, and beautiful even. Being around noonas all the time, you start to notice things...

But was Hana different from all the other noonas? I wasn't sure... I had only just met her... I today had I found enough courage to ask her name. When I stopped to think about it-- about her-- what were my true feelings?

Her name, her proffession, her features... I knew little to nothing of this bella.

I fought to choke back a sudden rush of tears. The wet spots at the side of my pupils surprised me- she stirred such emotion in me... how could I not care for her?

My eyes strayed to the camera again. The pictures... my curiousity stirred and I reached for it with a sniff. I gulped and accessed the digital memory, beginning to flip through the images once more. As the pictures flashed before my eyes, the curve of my lips increased immensely, She was so beautiful, so alluring... her beauty was unmatched- the film hardly did her any justice.... Hana~ .. my sweet Hana~

I feel asleep to her image that night, my thoughts hopelessly devated to her smile and touch. My dreams were filled with nothing but her.

I didn't wake to see Key-umma come in, his eyes tender as he saw my unconcious form, camera hugged against my chest lovingly. He chuckled, leaning in to take the camera and lightly touch my head, as if I was a child and he a dotting mother.

"Sleep well, Onew-Dubu," He whispered, placing an innocent peck on my cheek, "Sweet dreams~"

 

Yaaahhh, a chapter!!! =DD SORRY IT TOOK SO FREAKIN LONG!!! But I has good excuse, swears! My interent went poop for  a bit there/I actually got a small bit of a social life, harrharr... Not really, but lets pretend, shall we? =w= Anywho.... Onew struggles with the fact that he may really actually love Hana o3o Plus a bit of OnKey at the end there >w> Just for funzies~ XDD Trolololol~

Also-- Thinking about starting a story about Key o3o Yes, no? I have the plot down... but I'd rather not share it quite yet~ Tehe >W> Anyway... Enjoy, yes? owo