An Inconclusive Duel

Melody's Review Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN INCONCLUSIVE DUEL

AUTHOR: TwiceAzeline
REVIEWED BY: Meleodiseu

TITLE: (5/5)
Your title is very interesting and eye-catching as there aren't many titles like yours around. It fits quite nicely with your plot and it isn't really cliché at all.

DESCRIPTION/ROREWORD: (9.5/10)
The description was short, sweet, and straight to the point. It wasn't exactly too eye-catching at first, but when you read through it it piques the reader's interest as you leave them hanging just enough to want to read more.

PLOT: (24/25)
I have never seen a full one-shot that revolved around a duel and for me, that was extremely interesting as most stories that involve sword-fighting will often have half a chapter that goes into duels, but not much else. The plot is organised and doesn't divert to unnecessary details. (I may fangirl a bit too much with this next part) I love how you follow actual sword fighting to a 'T' and take into consideration every action and reaction. Every time Hyuna attacks, Minhyun reacts like someone actually would in real life and I love how you draw it out while still making everything seem like it's passing by quickly, much like an actual fight. It makes everything seem that much more realistic and I really enjoyed reading it as no-one won that easily.
I would say that you should add either a fantasy or medieval tag as alternate universe could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter