Chapter 3

Chocolate

No one can’t heard what happened inside the room, even though Seungkwan sang loudly, no one can’t hear it, because the room full of soundproof material. Only Jihoon who can listen how good Seungkwan singing, he sit and listen to Seungkwan voice while working. Working? Yup! The room is belong to him, because it is his private studio. Jihoon asked Seungkwan to come to his studio for practicing their new song. He satisfied when he listen how good Seungkwan sings the song, but the odd feeling make him to works over the song.

“What’s going on hyung?” Seungkwan asked as the music stopped and Jihoon work again on the music.

Jihoon turn to face Seungkwan, he smiled softly.

“Nothing, just need to fix some layer.”

“Eoh? But it’s good enough hyung.”

Jihoon chuckled. Seungkwan frowned as he saw the smiled on the producer lips. The genuine smile that he doesn’t see for long time.

“Good enough doesn’t mean it’s really good, Seungkwan-ah. I want to make it so much better than now.”

Seungkwan gave up. He can’t reply the producer anymore. Actually, he really glad can see Jihoon smile just now. It doesn’t mean Jihoon didn’t smile a lot. The producer always smile if he has to do it, like in front of camera. But you won’t see his smile a lot on daily life, especially his genuine-sweet-cute-smile. Seungkwan also want to help Jihoon to produce their song for their next album, he want the producer go out from this small room and take day off. But if he looks at how focus Jihoon now, he know what he want just a dream.

DANG!!

Suddenly a tall guy entered the room and hugged Jihoon tighter. Jihoon was really surpriced by the tallest guy arrival. He looked at Seungkwan who also looked at him confusedly.

“Mingyu-ya-“

Jihoon’ words was cutting when he felt his T-shirt getting wet on the shoulder. He frowned and looked at Mingyu who still hug him tightly. Jihoon patted the tallest member’s back after calmed himself. He looked at Seungkwan. Luckily, the Jeju boy understood and walked to leave the room.

***

On the outside of studio, Seungkwan was surprised by Jeongcheol moment. He can see Seungcheol back hugging Jeonghan and bury his face on the pretty guy’s neck. He even doesn’t care when Hansol call him to join them until his friend on the same age pulls him and join to the other. Seungkwan realized the moment that he just saw is the part of the king games. He shouted excitedly along the others, ignored how quiet Jisoo, Chan who take pictures of the Jeongcheol moment, and Wonwoo who kept himself to calm hardly. His voice is louder as he sees red tint on Jeonghan face, make it looks like a tomato.

***

In the Jihoon’s studio, Mingyu drinks water after calmed himself, but his eyes are a bit swollen and red. Jihoon stared Mingyu who sit on the couch now.

“There’s something that bother you, Mingyu-ya?” asked Jihoon.

Mingyu shook his head, make the older frowned, didn’t trust Mingyu. Honestly, Jihoon wa surprise when Mingyu entered his room and hugged him tight. Don’t forget the fact that the younger was crying on his shoulder.

Jihoon sighed. “ Fine, I won’t force you to tell me. I don’t mind if you stay here too, as long as you not disturb me.” Jihoon said and turn to his piano, starts working.

Mingyu stared at Jihoon’s back. He felt sorry to the older, he tried hard to calmed himself after cried on the older shoulder. If Mingyu want to tell Jihoon what happened, he can not spell it. He doesn’t want to lose one of his family. Maybe Mingy will tell Jihoon the fact if the right moment coming, but not now.

Cklek!

The door was opened and showed Soonyoung and Seokmin who try hard to hold their laugh.

“Jihoon-ah~~~”  Soonyoung hugged Jihoon immediately when Jihoon turn to face the culprit who disturbing him.

“What’s going on, Soonyoung-hyung?” Jihoon asked a bit annoyed.

Soonyoung shok his head, his view catch Mingyu who sit on the couch, looked at them confusedly. Soonyoung looks back at Jihoon, he can see Jihoon’s T-shirt still wet a little on the shoulder.

“Was Mingyu crying?” asked Soonyoung.

Jihoon nodded. “He was crying as he entered this room. He even didn’t tell me why he was crying.” He glanced at Mingyu.

Seokmin and Soonyoung smiled wider and hugged Mingyu tighter. Mingyu fall on his back as he was hugging by the duo clowns.

“You made it, Mingyu-ya!!” Seokmin ruffled MIngyu’s hair. “You should won the Oscar as the best actor, you know it?”

“Ya!!”

Seokmin was knocked by Soonyoung on his head. “You idiot!” Soonyoung hisses.

Seokmin face was going pale immediately. He even can feel dark aura from their producer. MIngyu and Soonyoung face palm, only can pray for their friend.

“Anyone can tell me? I won’t let you go out from this room until you explain what happened, now.” The lower tone from Jihoon made them afraid. The smallest played the key on his finger. He locked the door.

We’re end here..

Lee Seokmin, you’re a big idiot.

***

Jihoon get out his studio. Soonyoung, Seokmin and MIngyu followed him. Jihoon can see all of members still gathering on the practice room, they gather around Hansol and Seungkwan who complained at Seungcheol. hold the pepero on their hand. It looked like they have to play pepero game. Mingyu took seat beside Wonwoo, join them and laugh louder when the situation is being more crowded. Hansol and Seungkwan refused to play the pepero game. Soonyoung pulled Jihoon to join with the members.

“Come on Seungkwan, it’s not like you play this game for the first time. You played this before with Hansol too.” Jeonghan said.

“You can’t reject this Hansol-ah. This is the King order. You must to obey me.” Added Seungcheol.

“Seungcheol hyung is the King? Who was the King before?” Jihoon asked.

“We changed it after one round, Jihoon hyung. But Seungcheol hyung almost become the King in all rounds.” Chan answered.

“So, anyone will tell me what the orders he gave to all of you when he was a king?” Jihoon asked again.

“Uhm.. let me remind it hyung. As you can see now, Seungcheol hyung ordered Seungkwan hyung and me to play pepero games” Hansol answered as he points himself and Seungkwan. “He also ordered Wonwoo hyung to wear his infamous-y-face for two rounds.. and then.. I forgot it.. he gave us so many orders.”

“Ah! Seungcheol hyung also order us, me, Soonyoung hyung, Jisoo hyung and Seokmin hyung to play paper game.” Chan help Hansol to answer Jihoon’s question. “He also ordered Mingyu hyung to go to your room and cried on your embrace. But I took revenge for you hyung. I ordered him to play romantic scene with Jeonghan hyung. I took the pictures for you.” The youngest showed the pictures on his phone to Jihoon as he excited.

All of the members gather around Chan immediately, they looked at Chan’s phone and commented the pictures. Seungkwan and Hansol join with them too, doesn’t care about the games anymore. Seungcheol who is the King, stepped away slowly. Jihoon who realized the leader’s step, chased after Seungcheol. meanwhile the leader run faster from Jihoon.

“Ya! Choi Seungcheol! Where are you going??” Jihoon yelled. He looked so annoying at the leader, it can you see from how the producer called the older name.

Seungcheol stopped and turn to face Jihoon. He can’t accept Jihoon yelled at him like the producer just did. He aimed to give the younger a lesson about courtesy.

DUAGH!!

But he can’t. The younger get an advantage and attacked the leader. Jihoon kicked Seungcheol, make the older fall on his back. Jihoon doesn’t stop yet. He locked the leader’s move and pulled the older hand hard. Another members surprised, didn’t expect the producer will attacked the leader. Soonyoung, Seokmin and Mingyu tried to stopped Jihoon but failed. But suddenly Jihoon is being stronger than them.

“Jihoon-ah, Let me go!” pleaded Seungcheol.

“Never! I worried about Mingyu because of you! Ever you thinking how worried I am seen Mingyu entered my room and cried?? What are you thinking I am, you son of b-” Jihoon yelled as he hits and kicks Seungcheol’s body.

“Ugh.. you need to rest. I just want to cheer you up. You skip your meals recently, you even lose your weight.” Seungcheol tried to calm Jihoon.

“Cheer me up?” Jihoon sighed, tried to hold his anger. “You said you just cheer me up huh? If you want to do it, go into the studio and talk to me like we used to do!” Jihoon loose his lock, but not move from Seungcheol who is laying down on the floor. He looked at Seungcheol with unreadable gaze.

“Jihoon-a..”

Jihoon leaned on Seungcheol, bury his face on the older chest and tugged his T-shirt.

“At least you can cheer me up with you laugh or your silly action like usual, not worrying me like what just you did.”

Seungcheol gasped as he heard Jihoon’s words. He also realized that his T-shirt was wet as well Jihoon cried, because of him. He never expected this reaction from Jihoon and he regretted it.

“I’m sorry.. Jihoon-a” Seungcheol said as he patted the younger back. He smiled when Jihoon nodded on his chest.

The other members can’t speak, they’re speechless. This is the first time Jihoon shows his weak side in front of his fellow members. But they felt relieved , they worried if Jihoon working too hard and keep his stress alone. and Now Jihoon showed them his feeling.

Chu!

Or maybe not…

“It was a penalty because you made me worry about Mingyu and for your stupid order, Seungcheol hyung” Jihoon said and laughed hard as he saw how red Seungcheol’s face.

Seungcheol freeze, too shocked to think what just happened. He even can’t hear how noisy the boys are.

“Whoa! Cheol hyung, Jihoon (hyung) gaves you his first kiss!” Seokmin and Soonyoung shouted as they realized what happened.

Seungcheol just looked at  them confusedly.

First kiss huh? He just kissed me? For real?

“Jihoon’s first kiss was Seungcheol hyung! I know it! I know it!! Ya Mingyu-ya!” Wonwoo shouted as he excited. He jumped along with Mingyu as they felt happy.

The condition was being more crowded, they talking about Jihoon’s first kiss that actually can’t you said as fisrt kiss. The producer just pecked Seungcheol nosetip. Yeah, Jihoon pecked Seungcheol nosetip. Not the leader lips, but the members love the Idea about the smallest guy first kiss. Jihoon laughed harder with the others.

Meanwhile Seungcheol just realized what happened, he still laying on the floor, tried to hide his red face with his hand, but his ears red as well.

Jihoon first kiss is Choi Seungheol. Choi Seungchol..

He really gave his first kiss to Seungcheol hyung! I know it he will!!

It doesn’t his first kiss..

Damn you Lee Jihoon.. My heart can’t calm itself..

 

 

 

Here the third chapter. I tried to calm myself when I wrote this chapter. The feelings is so overwhelming for me.
thanks to eveyone who subcribing and upvotted this story. hope you like it

see you in next chapter~