Chapter 1

Chocolate

Seventeen members sits in their practice room. They felt tired because of their activity today. After going to a fan meeting this afternoon, they were going back to practice their new choreography for their comeback. As long as they practicing, sometimes they will chatting or playing around and then they will filled by full energy. They will do it when they feel bored or too tired. It happens now. They decide to play a game, eye-contact game. The rules are two persons must look each other to their opponent eyes and the first person who look away will lose. Seungkwan has to against Jihoon and the producer won easily, same with what happen before.

“Jihoon hyung is really scary. Please don’t ask me to look at his eyes, his voice is enough to make me afraid.” Seungkwan said while hugs his knees on the corner. Feel scared.

“You’re too much. What did I do to you?” Jihoon’s tones heard like he’s bored while he looks at Seungkwan. But Seungkwan just looked down when he heard the producer’s voice.

“Don’t be like this Jihoon-ah. You often bully the others like now so it makes them afraid of you.” An angelic voice tries to make Jihoon calm while hugs Seungkwan. Seungkwan hugs Jeonghan back.

Jihoon glares at Jeonghan, makes the beautiful boy afraid too. Jihoon can’t accept what the beautiful boy said. Not only Jeonghan, but all of Seventeen members feel same too. Jeonghan just give his smile to the shortest member. The other members are also afraid to come closer to Jihoon. They must admit that their producer who also their lead vocal is very horrible, especially when some time like now.

“Come on Jihoonie, don’t make them afraid of you with your stare like that. If a stare can kill someone, all of us can be corpses now.” Said Seungcheol. He tried to make Jihoon calm down, but Jihoon just look at their Leader who embrace him.

“It’s just ‘if’ right? The fact said all of you still alive.” Jihoon replied with a bored tone.

Seungcheol rolled his eyes as he heard Jihoon’s reply. He cupped Jihoon’s face and forced him to look at his eyes. It looks like he doesn’t afraid of Jihoon at all.

“Do you want all of us here become corpses, hm?” asked Seungcheol.

“Of course I don’t want it.” Jihoon replied quickly.

“Then, can you stop your habit that always glare at someone as you want to kill them?”                               

JIhoon didn’t reply. He just glared his best friend for a long time, meanwhile Seungcheol didn’t show any reaction that Jihoon wanted. Seungcheol just glare at him back. That condition makes the other members keep their focus to them. The members know that Jihoon and Seungcheol are best friend and also the members who took the longest time as trainee before they debuted. They still remember how Seungcheol and Jihoon’s friendship and how close they are. It’s not once or twice they show their affection to each other when they still a trainee. Their friendship also can be watched by their fans because they often showed it to camera.

Seungcheol sighed. “Stop it or I will kiss you, Jihoonie.” Said Seungcheol. He moves closer to Jihoon, make their gap closer than before.

Jihoon’s eyes get bigger than usual when he heard the leader’s word, and don’t forget that their faces really close now  so he can feels Seungcheol’s breath on his face.

NYUT!!!

Jihoon stepped on Seungcheol’s foot as quick and hard as he can, made the other step away from him during hold his feet that Jihoon’s stepped on.

“YA LEE JIHOON!!” Seungcheol shouted.

“What? I won’t let you do it. Never!” a smirk showed on Jihoon’s face.

“Omo! My heart is beating so fast! It has been a long time since I saw it.” Mingyu puts his hand on his chest, feels his heart that beating so fast because of the show from Seungcheol and Jihoon.

“You’re right hyung. My heart is beating so fast too when I saw it.” Said maknae, Dino. The others nod, agree with Mingyu and Dino’s word.

Jihoon looks the others disbelieve. ‘Their heart is beating so fast because of it? They must be joking!’ he thought. They looked like really want Seungcheol kiss him in front of them, and he will not let it happen. Ne. Ver.

Seungcheol just smile awkwardly heard the unusual comments from other members. He never thought he will get that such of reaction from Jihoon or the other members. Even though Jihoon always refused before, but in the end he allowed the leader landed a peck on his face, didn’t care it will be on his cheek, or maybe on his lips. A slight pink shows on Seungcheol’s face when he reminded his action towards Jihoon before. He almost always chose Jihoon for stay beside him without he knows the reason.

“Hyung, are you okay? Your face is so red.” Asked Minghao who sits in front of him now. “Does your feet okay? Or you get a fever? Your face is so red, like an apple.” The Chinese member asked him again.

Seungcheol blinks a few times. “No, I’m o-”

“Does your feet really okay? Let me see.” Jeonghan cuts his word. The beautiful boy took off his shoe and his sock without his permission, showed his swollen feet because their producer step on his feet merciless.

“It doesn’t look okay for me.” Said Soonyoung when he saw Seungcheol’s swollen feet. It showed a red color on swollen part. “You better take a rest and cooling your feet with ice, Seungcheol hyung. I can’t let you practice our new choreography with that feet. It will make your condition worse.” Soonyoung added.

Seungcheol who starts feel pain on his feet just nod, obey their choreographer words. He knows what Soonyoung said is true. If force himself to keep practice with the other, Soonyoung will scolded him for a full day and he didn’t want it. It’s not just because of Soonyoung, but also because of Jihoon. He can see Jihoon look at him anxious even the producer didn’t say anything. Jihoon asked them to start practice again. It doesn’t took a long time, all of seventeen members exclude Seungcheol start their practice that  stop for a long time because of a foolish game. Seungcheol smiled when he saw Jihoon’s action which very cute for him. He smile wider when he saw Jihoon’s lips moved, said something to him. Seungcheol didn’t aware someone looked at him due the mirror.

***

Seventeen members keep practice even the clock show it’s already at 1 O’clock at midnight. Seungcheol who take a rest before can join the other now. He tried to chase the others moves. Even he watched them before, he still need times to can join the other without make their choreography become a mess choreography. Soonyoung as choreographer help him so he can follow the choreography faster. Yeah, he is not a bad dancer at all.

“Okay, we rest for 15 minutes.” said Soonyoung. The members accept it gladly and grab their water.

Seungcheol looked doesn’t satisfied and asked Soonyoung to show him the moves again after drunk water. He kept practice while Soonyoung watch his move.

“Does your feet not pain anymore? Are you really not feel pain anymore?” a soft voice stopped Seungcheol moves. He looks at the voice’s owner with a smile on his lips.

“I don’t feel pain anymore, Jeonghan-ah. I’m really okay now” answered Seungcheol. Jeonghan, who asked him before, just smile when he heard the answer. Jeonghan, who has nickname angel, like a mother in this group and Seungcheol acted like he is a father.

“Thanks God. I know you’re our leader but if you get sick, I still worry.” Said Jeonghan.

Seungcheol chuckles and pull Jeonghan into his embrace. “I’m okay eomma, thank you for worrying me.” He teases Jeonghan and pulled the angelic member closer. “I have to practice again, I still not satisfied with my moves.” Seungcheol let go Jeonghan off and started his practice again.

Jeonghan just laugh when Seungcheol . “Arasseo appa. Fighting!” He showed his fist to Seungcheol who only give him smile as a reply. He felt warm in his heart when Seungcheol called him eomma, even he know Seungcheol just teasing him but he really happy. But still, he felt it more embarrassing than happy.

Eomma, do you will go for a date with appa after this?” asked Hansol suddenly.

Appa, is it true? You will go for a date? Date in the midnight sounds good. I want it too.” Seungkwan asked Seungcheol who still practice.

Seungcheol laugh loudly as he heard Seungkwan words. He looked at Jeonghan who still confused. He pulled Jeonghan closer.

“That’s right, we will go for a date. So you have to be a good boys when we’re not here.” Answered Seungcheol. He looks at Seungkwan who whines ‘I want a midnight date too’. “You can get a midnight date with Hansol. He will never say no for it.” Added Seungcheol while he hugged Jeonghan possessively, didn’t care Jeonghan’s face reddened like a tomate now. Meanwhile the other members just laughed heard Seungcheol’s reply.

“Hyung, stop it. Look at Jeonghan hyung’s face, its looks like an apple. Totally red.” Said Minghao after he laughed because of drama from the two oldest members.

“Eoh? Really?”

Seungcheol peeped Jeonghan’s face. He let the beautiful boy go after he saw Jeonghan’s face is really red like an apple.  

Not far from Seungcheol and Jeonghan, Jihoon still tried to stop his laugh. If he remind, the drama which Jeonghan and Seungcheol showed recently always make him laugh. It was very different when Seungcheol chose him to play that drama when they still a trainee.  He always held himself to not land the older a punch on his face. ‘Maybe Jeonghan hyung wants to land a punch on his face too, that’s why his face is red.’ He thought.

“Jihoonie, are you not jealous if Seungcheol hyung chose Jeonghan hyung for the drama? You used to play it before.” Asked Wonwoo, made Jihoon aware from his daydreaming.

“Jealous? What for? Of course I’m not jealous at all. I don’t have a reason to be jealous of it. Honestly, I really happy Jeonghan hyung can play it better than me.” Jihoon answered between his laugh.

Wonwoo frown, doesn’t believe with the producer answer. “Really?”

“Yup!”

Wonwoo sigh. He didn’t want to believe Jihoon’s answer but he didn’t found a lie in Jihoon’s eyes. If he remind, even though Seungcheol often forced Jihoon to play the drama, the shortest wouldn’t let anybody to play the role before. Because sometimes Seungcheol can took it over when he played the drama.

“I don’t want you can’t sleep soundly because you feel pain on your body because of his drama, but it doesn’t mean I will let you free from penalty if you don’t serious at practice and make a mistake.”

Jihoon said it when they asked why Jihoon always played the drama with their leader who often took it over when they played. Don’t forget about the penalty. In the fact, Jihoon is the second person who can’t accept a mistake, even it just a small mistake. Seungcheol and Jihoon are really very strict and perfectionist on their practice or recording process.

Soonyoung’s voice that asked them to start the practice again made Wonwoo aware from his day dreaming. This night will be a long night.

***

To be honest, Jeonghan wanted run away from Seungcheol. If Seungcheol isn’t their leader, Jeonghan sure he already stay away from him. But the leader’s charisma always made Jeonghan adore him. As long as he know Seungcheol, Jeonghan can understand how the leader manage the time and members.

“Hey, Hannie!”

A familiar voice called him, made him look at the owner voice.

“Jisoo, hey. What’s up?” Jeonghan smiled when he see his best friend walked closer.

Today their practice room is not really noisy as usual. Only Vocal team who practices in the room. Another Teams took a rest, waited their turn to use the practice room. Jisoo set his guitar that will he use for next fan meeting. When he saw Jeonghan exercise his voice, Jisoo decided to talk to Jeonghan. Actually Seungkwan and Seokmin asked him if he wants to join them for lock Jihoon in his studio, but Jisoo want to still alive.

“I’m thinking about the song that we will show next time. Which is better, sing Adore U with new arrangement or sing it with acapella version?”

Jeonghan frowns. “Jisoo-ya, Jihoon has make arrangement for that song, so you can play it with your guitar. I think you have to show your guitar skill.” Jeonghan smiled sincerely.

Jisoo didn’t aware his face reddened as he saw Jeonghan’s angelic smile. Jisoo really like that smile. Jeonghan can’t see the red face of his best friend because suddenly they heard Jihoon’s voice from his studio who cursed their friend outside there. Seungkwan and Seokmin are really crazy.´Jisoo thought. The angry Jihoon still locked in his studio, shouting and asked someone to open the door. Jisoo shook his head and opened the door.

“HEY!! Who is locked me inside?!”

Jihoon is really wrath.

Seungkwan and Seokmin disappeared from their view.

They are really crazy.

“Jihoon-ah” called Jeonghan while tried to hold his laugh. “How can you locked inside there?” Jeonghan can’t hold his laugh anymore, he laugh loudly.

“I don’t know hyung. Ah! It’s must be Seungkwan and Seokmin? I know they locked me inside!!” Jihoon is really wrath, until the door opened and Seungcheol come inside.

Jisoo, Jeonghan and Jihoon looked at the door to know who was came.

Jeonghan want to run away.

***

“Jeonghan-ah..”

He called him, he called him Jeonghan-ah.

Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol who called him and smiled. “Ne, Seungcheol-ah, What’s up?”

Jeonghan really want to run away, because his heart is beating so fast like he just sprint for 500 m. Does he get heart attack? Jeonghan really want to run away.

“Erm..” Seungcheol scratch his nape, looked really nervous. “Can you come here for a moment?” asked Seungcheol. A blush on Seungcheol’s face and his awkwardness made Jeonghan want to run away. It was really embarrassing, like s teenager who wanted to confess his love to someone.

Love?

Jeonghan froze at the moment. He wanted to run away.

Jisoo who saw Jeonghan froze, pat the beautiful boy’s shoulder. Jeonghan who just aware, looked at his best friend. He can see Jisoo worried about him.

“Ah, ne,” answered Jeonghan.

Jeonghan walked to Where Seungcheol wait for him. Seungcheol asked him to sit at the corner, talked about something that can not heard by Jisoo or Jihoon.

Jihoon who really wrath because of the incident before, walked back into his studio silently. Jisoo also set his guitar again, even his hearbeat wasn’t sound like his guitar.

***

Seungcheol asked Jeonghan to sit on the floor. Seungcheol still looked nervous and confused. Jeonghan also still want to run away. What’s happen to Seungcheol?

“Jeonghan-ah..”

“Ne?” Jeonghan looked ad Seungcheol.

“I’m thinking about something.” Said Seungcheol while looks down. The shy Seungcheol like this was very cute for Jeonghan. When he can see this side from their leader. Usually Seungcheol just talked about everything to Jihoon. Seungcheol kept silent, waited for what will Seungcheol talk about.

“Erm.. Do.. Do you..”

The red color on your cheeks is really cute, Seungcheol.

“Hm?”

What’s up, Seungcheol?

“Do.. You.. Want..”

Deg deg deg

Come on heart! Please shut up! I try to listen Seungcheol here!

“Ye?” Jeonghan move closer to Seungcheol because Seungcheol voice sounded petty.

”Do you want.. Erm.. play the role as Eomma and Appa for our next fan meeting?”

Eoh?

“Eoh?” Jeonghan back to his position before. Move away from Seungcheol. He shocked. Seungcheol who see Jeonghan shocked face trie to explain. “Ah, Euh.. You know that fans love drama, don’t you? I’m thinking to made a bit of it. Erm.. so like that..”

“Oh..”

Idiot heart, just for what you’re beating so fast for something like this.

Jeonghan really wanted to run. Is it run away from Seungcheol or run toward the leader and land a powerfull punch on his face. Jeongcheol decided to smile and nod. “Call. It will be fun if we can make our fans happy.”

The nervous Seungcheol changed to exciting Seungcheol. “Ok, prepare for it Jeonghan-ah!”

Jeonghan showed his beautiful eye smile. Something sounds melt, but Seungcheol didn’t know that his heart melt when he see that beautiful angelic smile. Seungcheol cleared his throat before excuse to Jeonghan for go to studio.

A studio where there was Jihoon inside.

***

The small room full of soundproff material. Doesn’t care how loud you played a song inside that room, the sound won’t be heard outside. Doesn’t care how loud you screamed, your voice won’t be heard outside. Doesn’t care how pain you're crying, it also won’t be heard outside there. Maybe the sound of heart that is breaking also can’t be heard. Yeah, because it is a soundproof room.

***

Jeonghan didn’t move from his position on the corner. He looked at the mirror on his left side, which they use for see their reflection and practice their expression for stage. He looked around of the room. Jisoo wasn’t not there anymore, maybe he go to find performance team who asked him for their project.

Jeonghan sighed, he stood up and looked at the mirror. He fixed his clothes and his expression that can’t be read easily. He didn’t know how actually he feels. He felt happy, but felt disappoint, shock and curious in same time to. He can’t explain it. Something who is thinking about now is Seungcheol. Seungcheol Appa.

 

 

 

***

the first chapter maybe kinda bored, sorry for mistyping and grammar error :( 
please kindly leave a comment and subcribes!