Chapter 2

Chocolate

Thanks for subcribing and read this story.

I come with the second chapter. I'm so sorry for my grammar error and mistyping.

 

 

Seungcheol heard a familiar music when he stepped into the studio.he also can hear Jihoon’s soft voice well. The producer sang a song while played the piano. Seungcheol knew that song. Merry go round by Untouchable ft. Lee Jin Sung. Even though he sang it with Seungkwan when they had a concert as trainee, but actually he practiced the song with Jihoon more.

“I miss sing this song with you. It has been a long time since we sang it together.” Said Seungheol, he took Jihoon’s attention from the piano.

Jihoon stopped his piano and looked at Seungcheol. “Are you just got in, hyung?” he asked.

Seungheol nodded. “Hm, There’s something that I want to talk about with you.” He answered while sat down on the couch in the studio.

Jihoon look at Seungcheol for long time, tried to guess what Seungcheol want to talk about. “Is it about the song that you asked before? Song for hip hop team right?” Jihoon asked and Seungcheol answered by nod and wide smile quickly.

Jihoon turned around to his desk. Then they can heard a music that Seungcheol know Jihoon still work on it.

“What do you think? I think your team can use this song for next album. I want Soonyoung hyung jo-”

“Did you finish it? You are the best, Jihoonie!!” Seungcheol shouted happily, he jumped and hugged Johoon’s small figure. He doesn’t care if the boy who being hug by him now will get angry, because he just cut producer’s word.

Jihoon only can nod in Seungcheol embrace. He tried to escape but the leader hugged him so tight.

“Hyung, please let me go.. I can’t breath if you hug me like this.” Asked Jihoon.

Seungcheol let go off Jihoon when he aware his best friend can’t breath properly. I sat back on the couch, decided to listen what Jihoon want to say. He knew Jihoon was talking about their new song.

“So, what do you want Soonyoung to do?” asked Seungcheol.

Jihoon took his breath. “I want Soonyoung hyung join in this song, I’m sure his voice can make this song perfect. His voice is suit this song well.” Jihoon answered. He took a paper and give it to Seungcheol. “I wrote the lyrics, but it’s not perfect yet. I want you to read it first, because I’m not the best person if must deal with rap part. You and Hansol are better than me.”

Seungcheol took the paper. He read the lyrics and tried to sing it along the music. He smiled, satisfied with Jihoon’s work.

“I will call Hansol to come here, so we can complete the lyrics soon. I’ll call Mingyu and Wonwoo to write their part too. It’s better we can complete this song faster.” Said Seungcheol.

Jihoon nodded as he agreed. He tried to sang the lyrics that he wrote too.

Seungcheol looked at the producer. “We still need your voice for this part, Jihoon-ah. Your voice is more suitable that Soonyoung’s for this part.” suggested Seungcheol while he point the part that he meant.

Jihoon looked at the lyrics and started sing the song. After that, he looked at Seungcheol who still wait for his answer.

“I’ll ask about it to Bumzu hyung later, I’m sure he can give us the best answer.” Answered Jihoon.

Seungcheol nodded. Even Jihoon can be called a prodigy, but the producer still need suggestions from their senior or their teacher. Not only Jihoon, but all of Seventeen members also need it too.

“Alright, I’ll call Hansol and th other now.” Seungcheol said as he walked towards the door.

Jihoon turn around to look Seungcheol. “We’re not in hurry hyung. We can do it when the practice finished. We still have enough time for finish it.” Said Jihoon before Seungcheol left the room.

Seungcheol frown, it was not like the usual Jihoon that he knew. The younger always put the song first when he worked. And, didn’t Jihoon say yes to call Hansol and finish the song as fast as they can? He can’t understand. Jihoon smiled as he looked Seungcheol confuse face.

“I need more time to perfect this song, hyung. Also, Vocal team need practice to our performance for music program next week.” Jihoon explained his his reason.

“Hm.. I see.” Seungcheol walked closer to Jihoon who looked at him strange and gave the producer a peck on his cheek. “Fighting Jihoonie!!” he said and walked out immediately as he laugh. Left Jihoon who wrath because of his action.

***

Jeonghan looked at his shadow through the mirror. He can’t count anymore how many time he sighed today. Someone said the happiness will go away if you sigh one time like what he did. Jeonghan rolls his eyes bored “It’s ridiculous, no one can proof it” he thought. Jeonghan warmed his voice again while waiting for the other. Jihoon still in his studio with Seungcheol, maybe discussed about new songs. About Jisoo, he suddenly can’t find the American boy, probably Jisoo went to another room, looking for performance team. Jeonghan didn’t like if he’s being leave alone, especially if his best friend did it. Seungkwan and Seokmin also not come back yet after heard Jihoon’s voice few minutes ago.

Jeonghan decided to go to Jihoon’s studio after bored  waiting the other vocal team members. He knew Seungcheol was inside there, but he keep walked to studio and opened the door.

“Jiho-“

Jeonghan can’t finish his words as he see a scene inside.

Ba-dump!

Eoh?

Jeonghan blinked a few times before step  back and close the door. I walked slowly and leaned on the mirror.

What’s going on here? Why I don’t like it?

Jeonghan sighed, calmed down himself and his heart that beating so fast. He put his hands on his chest, thought what’s wrong with him. Since his first time join as a trainee in Seventeen, he never dislike whenever Seungcheol hugged Jihoon. He kinda enjoy it, how’s the leader take care of their producer a lot. He can see it from how often Seungcheol teases, gives Jihoon a hug, peck or maybe kiss. But he didn’t know why he kinda hate it now.

Wait! What? Hate??

Jeonghan ruffled his hair. “What the hell is going on me?” he grumbled.

“What’s going on, hyung? You looks horrible.” Asked Seungkwan who came to the room for no-one-who-know-since-when.

“Where have you been?” asked Jeonghan without answered Seungkwan’s question, he also aware that Seokmin was in the room too.

Seokmin and Seungkwan just grinned as answer. Jeonghan rolled his eyes bored. He knew where their main vocals went just now. To escape from the wrath from their mini producer.

“You guys are really want to day huh? You should now Jihoon was really wrath.” Said Jeonghan.

Seungkwan and Seokmin gulped, suddenly remember how scary Jihoon if he as wrath.

“Jeonghan hyung, please save us.. Jihoon hyung is really scary if he still angry.” Asked Seokmin.

“Ne hyung, please save us.. I don’t want back to dorm with pain on my body. Black and blue doesn’t suit on my milky skin” added Seungkwan. He clasped Jeonghan’s hands. Asked Jeonghan to save him.

They’re too much. Jihoon never left a bruise on their skin, even though he hits them really hard

Jeonghan close his eyes, thinking what should he say to duo main vocal in front of him, actually what should he do. Help them or let Jihoon punish them.

“What did you do to Jihoon?”

A voice makes them shock. They turns to see a guy who wraps his hands on the main vocals shoulder.

Why he’s coming back?

Looks like someone forgot that if you wanna go to Jihoon’s studio, it means you have to enter the room where you are now.

“Se-Seungcheol hyung? Since when are you here?” asks Seungkwan without answer the leader’s question.

Seungcheol looks at Seungkwan, lets him go and leans on Seokmin.

“Just now, there’s something that I talked about with him.” Seungcheol said. “So, what happened hm? What did you do? He looked like wanna kill someone when I entered this room.” Seungcheol asks them again, he looks at Seungkwan ang then Seokmin.

“Well, you can name it how to have fun in bored time” Seokmin grins as he answers.

“Have fun, huh? I should remind him to not kill you both.” Seungcheol mumbles but still heard by everyone near him.

“No need hyung, I won’t kill them tho. Torture them is more interesting for me now.”

A soft voice was heard, and all of them know whose the voice belong to. It can be seen fron the different expression that be seen from four of them. They turn to face the voice owner and see Jihoon smirk to Seungkwan and Seokmin, his hands fold on his chest. Make all of them shudder.

God, please save me. I don’t wanna die yet. I’m still single and not marry yet. I even don’t confess my feeling yet.

I won’t do it anymore. Jihoon hyung is so scary TT_TT

The devil side of him is back, huh?

Welcome back, little satan. Have fun with your prey.

Seungcheol sighs, steps closer to Jihoon who still glares the main vocals.

“You’re really a sadistic person, Jihoon. Don’t hesitate to call me if you need help to punish them. I will really glad if you let me to help you torture them.” Said Seungcheol. Jihoon nods as answer.

“it sounds good, thank you leader-nim.” Jihoon smiles sweetly to Seungcheol. Doesn’t care about the duo main vocals hide behind Jeonghan because of scared. Jeonghan just sighed, doesn’t know what to do about two guys behind of him.

Seungcheol ruffles Jihoon’s soft hair and steps to left the room. He stops and looks at Jeonghan.

“Don’t forget to prepare yourself, Jeonghan-ah.”

Jeonghan nods as answer. Seungkwan, Jihoon and Seokmin look at Jeonghan and then Seungcheol confusedly. Prepare for what? Are they planning something?

Suddenly Jihoon remembers about something.

“Cheol hyung, please tell Jisoo hyung to come here if you see him. We will start practice soon.” Asks Jihoon.

“Ok!” Seungcheol left the room after give Jeonghan a flying kiss. Made the rest of vocal team members look at him differently. Jihoon is ready to throw a pen towards the leader if Seungcheol doesn’t left the room immediately.

He looks at me. He pays attention to me. He even reminds me and gives me a kiss.

***

Today was like a hell for Seungkwan and Seokmin. How can it doesn’t be? They should just prepare the song for the next event and practicing their vocal that guided by their vocal trainer Key Bumzu and of course their producer as well, Lee Jihoon aka Woozi. But today was a bit different. After Key Bumzu left them, Jihoon give Seokmin and Seungkwan an extra practice. The Duo main vocals must to hit the high notes that Jihoon give to them. If they failed, the producer won’t hesitate to order them eat the lemon. They’re lucky Seungchol didn’t join. Because if the leader join to torture them, they can’t make sure they will be fine physically. They must remind each other to not make trouble on their producer and their leader if they still love their life.

“You look getting worse, guys.” Hansol greeted as the Vocal unit members enter the dorm.

Another members who resting looked at Seungkwan and Seokmin condition. They look so exhausted and their face didn’t show the bright smiled like usual.

“Well, don’t ask them anything or talk to them.” Jeonghan said as he push the duo main vocal to the kitchen. “You guys need to drink warm lemon water and honey tea. Don’t say everything if it doesn’t really need to be talked.” He added. Jeonghan looks like a mother figure to Seventeen members. It doesn’t because he is so pretty, but he always take care his fellow members well.

Seungkwan and Seokmin nodded, obeyed their oldest hyung. They don’t want to make theirselves getting worse. They both felt so tired and their voice can’t heard clearly. Jihoon was really having fun when he tortured them. They really thanks to Jeonghan and Jisoo who can stop the producer, so they come back to dorm now and resting.

“What happened on them, hyung?” asked Soonyoung.

“Well, they annoyed Jihoon on practice time, and you can see what they got.” Jisoo answered as smiles weakly. He looked at Seungkwan and Seokmin who be taken care by Jeonghan.

Chan pulled Jisoo to join them. He looked at Jisoo with sparkling eyes, showed that he really interested about what happened to Jihoon.

“Tell us hyung! What did they do to Jihoon hyung?” asked the youngest excitedly.

Jisoo stared another members who looks at him enthusiastic. Even though they knew Jihoon’s nature that can be really playful, likes to bully some members, and how Jihoon will react if someone bully him, the rest of seventeen members still interest about what happened to Jihoon today. Jisoo sighed and told them what he knew.

“Whoa! Daebak!! I wanna join them too!” Minggyu give a comment after heard the whole story from Jisoo.

“Are you crazy?? Do you wanna get a punishment like Seokmin and Seungkwan??” Wonwoo looked Mingyu disbelieve. He also knocked the tallest member’s head.

“I wanna join too, Mingyu hyung!!  I wanna tease Jihoon hyung even just for once.” Chan also want to join as well, it also Minghao.

“Jihoon hyung won’t punish me, I’m a rapper. One of Hip Hop Unit members.” Mingyu claimed confidently.

“Jihoon hyung won’t do it, but Seungcheol hyung.” Corrected Hansol.

“Hansol is right, Mingyu. Actually Seungcheol was want to join to punish Seokmin and Seungkwan, but Jihoon doesn’t let him to. He was serious to join.” Added Jisoo.

Chan hugs himself. “No.. I don’t want be punished by Seungcheol hyung. He’s scarier than Jihoon hyung.” The youngest mumbled, but everyone can heard his words and agreed with Chan. After what happened when they still were trainees, they don’t want to get punishment from their cute-mini-sized producer and their leader.

“What are you doing here? Why gathering here? There’s something happened?”

A voice surprised them. They turn to see the voice owner. A boy with pink hair and small figure entered the room, followed by another boy who brought a plastic bag. Their Producer and the leader just came back. No one replied him, they just looked at two guys who just entered the dorm with differently expression.

did they heard what we were talking about?

We’re lucky Seungcheol hyung went to minimarket.

Didn’t get an answer from his fellow member, Jihoon followed Seungcheol to the kitchen, left the others calmly. Looked like he asked them just for surprise them. The others sighed of relief.

“What happened to them?” Seungcheol’s concern took Jihoon attention. He also see Seungkwan and Seokmin drink the lemon water and honey to take care their throat and Jeonghan who took care of the duo main vocal.

“Don’t talk to them hyung, they must to took care their throat and also their voice.” Jihoon answered before Jeonghan.

Seungcheol put the plastic back on the floor, he looked at Jihoon disbelieve. He hugs Jihoon’s neck so tight until the younger can’t breath properly.

“How many time should I tell you to not punish them like what you did today, Lee Jihoon. What if they can’t talk or the worse their voice can’t be heard when they have to singing?? Huh??” Seungcheol complained as he hugged the smaller more tight. Make the three people in front of him looked at him disbelieve.

“Ugh.. They won’t lose their voice hyung. I calculated it well before I gave them a punishment.” Jihoon replied. He hit the oldest hand as struggled to escape.

“Really? What will you do if they have rest and can’t talk for a few days? Had you calculate it too?” Seungcheol was more annoyed when he heard Jihoon’s answer.

“Ugh.. Fine.. I’m so sorry hyung… I won’t do it anymore.. P-please let go off me.. I can’t breath.. ghh..” begged Jihoon.

Seungcheol let go off Jihoon and patted Jihoon’s head, made the producer looked like a cute kid if you doesn’t know how cruel he was.

“You should let me join or help you to punish them, Jihoon-ah.” Seungcheol said.

“And let you destroy them? No, hyung. I will never let you do it. You will destroy all of the plan.” Replied Jihoon quickly and then left Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Seokmin and Seungkwan to the bathroom.

Sungcheol’s eyes wider as he heard it. He looked at Jihoon who step to the bath room.

“Ya!! What do you mean, Lee Jihoon?? Come back here! You’re little devil!!” Seungcheol yelled and followed Jihoon to the bathroom.

The rest of members looked at bathroom door as they heard Jihoon’s scream from inside the bathroom. No one of them knew what happen inside there, but they know that’s not a good thing.

“Wow! That was amazing…” Seungkwan commented with husky voice. Tried to clear the air.

“You’re right.. I never thought Jihoon hyung can be tamed on that way..” said Seokmin who still amazed.

Jeonghan sighed. “Stop talking, you two. Spend your drink and get rest now.”

Jeongkan looked at bathroom door. He still can hear Jihoon’s voice from inside, even he doesn’t know wat the producer talking about. Maybe Jihoon cursed at Seungcheol but no one can’t hear it clearly. Surely, Jeonghan know one thing. Seungcheol must be do something to Jihoon inside the bathroom. Not only Jeonghan who still confused, the rest of members too. They only looked at the bathroom door and guessed what happened inside there.

Only Seungcheol who can calm Lee Jihoon. Yeah, just Seungcheol only.